A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,464
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Rd 3 **Gallery**  (Read 41803 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: November 16, 2012 08:00:28 AM »

I received from Mrs. Awesome_Pants and it was a box of awesome crocheted and scrappy goodness.

First off, she sent me two crocheted fabric mats, which I am thinking are good colours to use in my bathroom.  Once I convince Ginger that they are not there for her comfort - she claimed the pink and blue one right after I took the pictures.

She also sent me three cute butterfly bookmarks - perfect as I was thinking I could use some more (I tend to read multiple books at once, and they are great for marking patterns/articles/recipes for the future)

Cotton face cloths - I like this thread/texture - it feels like it would exfoliate nicely

Nylon pot scrubbies -

and finally, a reusable swiffer pad - a vital thing, as I have an abundance of dog fur floating around.  Even though there is only one dog in the house now, I suspect that years down the road, I will still find evidence of our dearly depart Toby - he shed the equivalent of another dog every week I would swear!  I loved the Swiffer, but hated that it was not reusable - so this will get a lot of use!

Thank you Mrs. Awesome_Pants for your hard work and generosity in picking me, and welcome back to the wonderful world of swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Witchhippie
« Reply #231 on: November 16, 2012 06:10:19 PM »

Wow, I am so impressed with the lovely work going on here!  And a bit intimidated - I do hope WitchHippie will like her things Smiley  Still in progress, but should be done soonish.

Sorry I haven't been on the thread lately, life is spinning right now. Tongue

hopeevey, I'm sure I love anything you make. I'm very excited that you chose me!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 16, 2012 08:06:08 PM »

I received from the wonderful Jellybean313 yesterday and today put much of the package into use already!!!
Can't wait to use the rest!

A Fabric Waste Bag for the Minivan.

I love the fabric choice and the inside is a shiny plastic-y material for "other than paper" waste. GENIUS!

Cloth Napkins:

4 Napkins of each color! I collect and use cloth napkins (I am a big fan of the mix and match) and these will fit in perfectly!

Full Apron:

I also collect aprons and I didn't have a black/grey/silver one... YAY!!!! I love the shimmery silver pattern so very much!

TEA WALLET!!!!

This is so in the running for my favorite of the lot! (The waste bag a close 2nd  Wink )
My current purse of choice is a khaki messenger bag and this wallet just about matches it spot on! I love the use of corduroy and fun fabric on the inside. Also, the TEA! I'll be so thrilled tomorrow morning when I get to try something new!

Jellybean313, thank you so SO SO much for the great stuff!!! I got to take a much closer look today whilst taking pictures and I am so impressed at your stitches.

Thank you for choosing me and I can't wait to see you around the swap boards!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #233 on: November 16, 2012 10:30:19 PM »

@tvelez, I'm glad you took a better pic of the Tree of Life! I am not very good at photography lol! I am impressed with the tree! I cold not have painted something that uniform lol! ( And I actually have a tattoo similar to that design lol!) And I am always impressed with digital artwok! I cannot even fathom how it is done and I love the work you sent me! I hope you get back into it as it is very beautiful! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jellybean313

Menchi says Moo

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2012 08:45:49 AM »

So glad you like everything!!   Grin
I am looking forward to swapping again!  Thanks for this opportunity!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RueRue
« Reply #235 on: November 17, 2012 03:04:50 PM »

everything is awesome! I posted this in the signups but I was wondering if anyone didnt receive if I could send to them?? Im so sad I missed this I need to fix my feedback
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap handcarved stamps for some play food for my daughter!
Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #236 on: November 17, 2012 03:51:13 PM »

I don't really have anything new to add to the discussion...  Am also in absolute awe of the great stuff that is being sent in this swap!  Talk about redemption!  Can't wait to have all of these awesome ladies back in the swap world & look forward to being partnered with you Smiley

(I especially love the crocheted items and that gorgeous apron in recent posts! So great!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #237 on: November 17, 2012 10:16:08 PM »

I recieved my package from dukemanistan earlyer in the week.  Sorry it took so long to post the pic.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
dukemanistan
« Reply #238 on: November 17, 2012 10:39:13 PM »

That is so disapointing that the bathbomb got loose and wrecked havoc, especially with the glue coming loose on the main there.  I will make sure to package more carefully in the future.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When it comes to textile crafts, I am only sew sew.
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #239 on: November 18, 2012 07:14:50 AM »

I apologize for the delay in posting pictures. Here are the great things that fluttermuffin sent to us.
Group shot:

Ron Hoopla which I love!

And omg, I thought she was going to make something to do with a Monster High doll but she went beyond, she actually bought one for Alijah! How cool is that!?!

There is also embroidery thread and sea shells and a fluffy scarf.

Thank you so much! Alijah will get the doll at Christmas.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vegan Man Finds the Best Vegan Pizza in L.A.
How to Roast Sticky, Saucy Ribs with Curtis Stone
How to Make a Delicious Open-Faced Sandwich
Super Bowl Recipes: Halftime Feast
Crafting the Perfect Super Bowl Chicken Wing
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...