A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
775 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Rd 3 **Gallery**  (Read 35183 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bobbysgirl
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2012 02:57:45 PM »

I love the poppy hoop too. They look just like the ones we gave out at school one year. And it is kind of funny that most chocolates have a hard time getting into swap package pictures Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2012 07:29:10 PM »

I too love the poppy hoop...but I am so tired I read it as puppy poop.....I'm helping my folks with their new puppy, so guess what I have on my mind Grin.

All the packages have been so fabo!  Nice job y'all Grin  And super nice to see some familer names again Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
mandykaye

Just me!

« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2012 08:19:55 AM »

LOL!!! Suereal that's too funny! I wish I could embroider so I could swap hoops! Those are gorgeous! Also the button tree as well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2012 10:14:06 AM »

I too love the poppy hoop...but I am so tired I read it as puppy poop.....I'm helping my folks with their new puppy, so guess what I have on my mind Grin.

Don't feel bad Suereal, every time my daughter sees a poppy on our jackets she says "Poppy" followed by "Woof, woof".  She can't quite figure out the difference.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2012 01:31:03 PM »

Don't feel bad Suereal, every time my daughter sees a poppy on our jackets she says "Poppy" followed by "Woof, woof".  She can't quite figure out the difference.
heheh I love kid speak.  I still call ketchup chuchupa because of a wee one I used to baby sit Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2012 01:44:21 PM »

I'm awful for the kid talk.  My kids all had speech impediments, but some things they would be would be soooo cute that I just couldn't correct them, that became the new word, like nocoyico for motorcycle.  I used to get in so much trouble from their speach therapist for not correcting them!!! hahaha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2012 04:38:35 PM »

Those hoops are great, I love the natural colored background fabric. Is it linen?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 3/19

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
camelama
« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2012 05:20:57 PM »

I received from Crescentfresh!

What a lovely swap partner - I am enjoying all her crafted items!

So, first up is a group shot:

She sent a reusable shopping bag, a hoop, and a fantastic painting!  The bag is a great brown/ruby corduroy, sturdy and washable and perfect for bringing home the heavy things like all the jars of pickles I love to snack on!   Wink

Now, just look at this wonderful happy colorful hoopla:

I LOVE THIS!!!!  Bird! Colors! Happy! Love love love. I have it in my office and every time a professor stops by with another (last minute) request, they say "Oh! That's wonderful!" and tell me if I ever don't want it any longer, I can give it to them to hang in their office. AS IF. This puppy is MINE MINE MINE!!!!!

And THEN. Then I got a painting.

I am telling you, she got me SPOT ON.  Autumn! Birches! Sunshine! It reminds me of an aspen grove that a friend and I hike to every year in the Yakima River Valley - we try to go multiple times a year in order to see it in all the seasons, and this makes me think of all those happy trips (including spotting a hawk on a nest in the grove one year!). This is getting a cute little frame this weekend, and will also hang in my office (which, while lovely in that it is an office and not a cubicle, consists of four bare icy blue walls - so all this color is so so perfect for brightening it up!).

THANK YOU thank you thank you.  Perfect swap package!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2012 05:40:48 PM »

Wow, I LOVE that white birch painting!! I'm such a fan of them. Sadly, they don't grow down here in Florida but I remember them from when I was girl in PA. Very nice job!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2012 06:13:16 PM »

I'm awful for the kid talk.  My kids all had speech impediments, but some things they would be would be soooo cute that I just couldn't correct them, that became the new word, like nocoyico for motorcycle.  I used to get in so much trouble from their speach therapist for not correcting them!!! hahaha

My sister used to say: sta airs, for stairs, and my brother called bananas, blananas.  My boys used to call my dad grandpapa.  Now, they just call him grandpa.  And, at one time, my parents were friends w/people who had a daughter that went to a speech therapist.  I only visited them once.  I was older than their daughter, and would gently correct her speech.  The girl's dad came over to our house the next day, and had an angry discussion w/my mother.  He told my mom, that I ruined years of his daughter's speech therapy by correcting her.  My mother made me stand before him, and apologize to him.  I didn't really understand what I was apologizing for, but, I did it, because I was told to do so.  My oldest son was in speech therapy, because he spoke a hundred miles an hour.  I was always able to understand him.  Now, I miss most of what is said to me, because I don't hear that well.  My husband always just says I'm not listening or paying attention.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Join Crocheted Yoyos with Regular Net Joining
How to Halve Your Single Stitch Count
How to Finish a Crocheted Granny Square
How to Double Your Single Stitch Count
How to Double Crochet an Arch Border
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...