A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,087
Currently Running With Scissors:
506 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Rd 3 **Gallery**  (Read 34945 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2012 08:00:49 PM »

I got an awesome package from Yofi today!! I was totally spoiled!!  First I got FIVE skeins of ILTY in all different colours

Then I got this super cute little heart pouch.  Yofi said this was her first time with a zipper!! I never would have guessed that!!!  Its sewn perfectly!

THEN, OMG, then.....I've been wanting Bella mittens ever since I first saw them on Ravelry, not cuz of twilight, but cuz of the pretty cables on them, and I GOT SOME!!!!  THEY ARE PERFECT!!! They are a pretty blue and so nice and warm.  I can't WAIT to wear them.  Weather is just weird here right now. It was 25 degrees out today!!! I got the shorts back out for this day!!! It wouldn't be unusual for us to have snow around this time, but this?? Its just weird.  Definetly not mitten weather yet, but it will be soon!!!

My pic doesn't show the cables very good, but theyre soooo pretty!!! And another first for Yofi?!?!?!  Theyre great!!
But wait, theres still more.....I got an apron!!! Another thing I've had on my wishlist forever!!  Its perfect, it fits so nicely and its just pretty as can be!!

No action shot, cuz I'm in my jammies  Cheesy

Thanks so much Yofi!!! I can't wait to see more of your awesome craftiness in the swap boards agaiN!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
twisted5whispers
Even through the darkest days, this fire will still burn!

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2012 08:17:32 PM »

What a great package. I never thought of making a sack like that for a cat, but it's a great idea. Could you share the pattern, Twisted5whispers?

I second the request for a pattern (or where you found it). Felix looks quite happy in it! I don't have a cat at the moment, but I'll hopefully be able to get one in a few months!

Awh thanks guys! I enjoyed making everything!

I found the basic pattern details from this pattern   http://media.wendyknits.net/knit/kittybed.htm

I got size 5 or 6 bulky yarn, I got size 8 needles, I looked for the recommended size for the yarn then went down two sizes so the finished bag would be a little stiffer. I followed the pattern till I got to 144 stitches? I don't know, I never counted my stitches... >.< I knitted till it started to curl up like I wanted then started randomly decreasing. I believe I knitted 10 then k2tog for a round. Honestly I just went by how small it got, I think I put 2 rows between the decreases for a few, then I did it every other. Don't 100% remember. At the time I wished I didn't make the opening so small but Felix doesn't seem to mind  Grin
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012 07:18:05 AM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in doing personal swaps! I can knit, crochet and sew. Smiley
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2012 09:14:53 AM »

I love that little heart bag (amongst everything else, of course!)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2012 09:30:55 AM »

I received from:uropygid today.  I received a fabulous crocheted greyhound that would look just like my late greyhound if it had stripes (he was a brindle) a tiny crocheted poodle, a bag of plastic doll joints, a bag of plastic doll eyes, a bag of plastic poly pellets, and some soy/gluten/wheat free fruit lollies.  Thank you so much Max!!!!  I love everything!!!  This has been the week for me receiving the greyhounds!!!!  I'm in heaven!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
uropygid
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2012 09:45:34 AM »

I received from:uropygid today.  I received a fabulous crocheted greyhound that would look just like my late greyhound if it had stripes (he was a brindle) a tiny crocheted poodle, a bag of plastic doll joints, a bag of plastic doll eyes, a bag of plastic poly pellets, and some soy/gluten/wheat free fruit lollies.  Thank you so much Max!!!!  I love everything!!!  This has been the week for me receiving the greyhounds!!!!  I'm in heaven!!!

The teensy poodle is actually handsewn out of this really awesome curly mini-fur. I think crocheting them might be easier, though; turning those tiny parts is HARD (my fingers ow)  Shocked

So glad you love everything! <3  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Max

live in the MN metro? I'm always up for craft meets!
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2012 10:23:52 AM »

I received an awesome package from cindibee!  She sent me a bunch of amazing stuff for my niece's dress up box.  I made one for her for her birthday in June, and for christmas I am collecting/making stuff to add to her collection.

So first off, she made this really awesome tutu:

I love the colors and the really cool printed tulle that is mixed in!  So so cute!!!

A fabric scrap/ribbon/trim boa:

There are so many different fabric and ribbons/trims in this!  She is gonna love wearing it!

A bunch of accessories:

She has a bunch of necklaces, two flower pins, and a snap on snake bracelet (which I quite enjoyed playing with).  ^_^

A felt crown:

Its so cute, and adjustable!  It totally will fit me!  I love the two colors she chose!  The hounds tooth felt is very classy!

She also sent me a felt piece of cake:

I'm totally keeping this at my house for her to play with when she is over. 

And an  awesome fabric cuff (for me!):

It fits, perfectly, too!  I love the little owl peeking out!  I didn't get a picture of it, but the inside of the cuff is a really cool newsprint fabric.  Its very cool, and so comfy!

Its dress up time!

Thanks for the awesome package, cindibee!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2012 11:50:48 AM »

My goodness~ All of the recent packages are incredible!!  I really love the yarn & gloves that Yofi made and the dogs by uropygid are just adorable.

What an amazing haul from cindibee for your niece, jillybeans!!  I'm sure she is a very happy little lady right now Smiley  I can't decide which thing I love most out of the things that you received~ wow!

Nice work, senders Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2012 12:59:47 PM »

Great packages! I was truly spoiled in the last round, and I'm glad this round is just as good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to knit for cloth pads Smiley
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

"this kid is driving me craaaazy!"-Robert Munchs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2012 03:09:10 PM »

Page 9 is full of awesome packages!  That crown and scrap scarf are pretty great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2012 04:48:34 PM »

Oh man - is it wrong that I want to eat that felt cake, while wearing a crown and tutu???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Arrows in Illustrator
How to Use Live Trace and Live Paint in Illustrator
How to Create an Image Reflection in Photoshop
How to Change the Eye Color in Photoshop
How to Create Black and White Images in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...