A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,666
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 3 - Lists that have already been chosen  (Read 6583 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wwrich
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Elsbeth's Mom

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2012 10:05:24 PM »

I am Wendy, 40mumblesomething, living outside of Chicago (USA) with my husband, 9 year old DD and one fuzzy grey Tinkerbell cat.  I work for
the health insurance industry right now doing computer stuff, but in the past, I did computer aided drug design.

No allergies to speak of, but would prefer not to get things that smell strongly of smoke or perfume.  I do wear earrings (pierced), and have never had a problem with any metal.

I like lots of different stuff.  I have collected cats and dragons my whole life.  I always "need" things that are cute.  For colors I like darker/stronger colors -- like gemstones -- emerald, ruby, amethyst and onyx (black).  I am not fond of blue or yellow as a main color, and I don't like things in pastel colors.  I don't generally like things that are gross, dead or gory.

My daughter is 9 years old, and has grown up with lots of homemade things, so a lot of this list will actually be for her.

1) Anything cat-themed.  I like cat jewelery, cat figures for my curio cabinet, cat pictures for my walls, cat stuffies.  I like my cats cute and mostly "natural" (no clothes or non-cat-like behavior).

2) Anything dragon.  I like "western" dragons (think knights and princesses), not the Asian-type snake like ones.  I prefer cute to fierce.  I would love one of the dragons like this.  (I would love the pattern for that dragon too!)  I love this boxThis quilt makes me go squee!  I could devote a whole wall to embroidered dragons like this, this or this.  A few dragon paintings would fit right in too.

3) My newest obsession is Monster High dolls.  My DD and I are collecting them and making stuff for them.  We would love any of the boy dolls, except Gloom Beach Jackson (we have him).  Previously loved is fine.  Elsbeth is all about animals, and is exceptionally obsessed with the Monster High pets, but they are hard to find in the stores.  Some monstery looking animals in the right scale would be treasured.  Clothes or shoes that fit the dolls would be great.  Small doll accessories are popular too.  We are not much into the other "stuff" (stickers, fake nails, clothes for the kids, etc.)

4) Elsbeth also loves "How to Train Your Dragon", especially Toothless.  She would love a stuffed version that she could sleep and play with.  I liked this one and both of these.

5) Cute monsters!  I watched the gallery for a couple of the monster swaps, and would have found a home for almost all of the cute ones!  I especially love some of the cuties by loveandasandwich.  A few other ideas could include: Cute keychains, stuffie/pillow mix ups, pictures (I would prefer something that could go on a wall), curio cabinet stuff or hooplas. I know that someone was making little fuzzy monster earrings for a while, but I can't find a picture right now.

6) A loaded charm bracelet would be fun!  I like a lot of the Harry Potter themed ones, and the fantasy themes.  Cats and dragons could be good!

7) A hoopla!  I have a wall of embroidery in my entryway.  Mostly cross stitch, but I would love to add some new variety!  I liked this  cat one.  I linked to a couple more in my dragon and monster sections.  I love some of the complicated-looking ones like this or this.  I find stumpwork fascinating.  This one took my breath away!  And this one makes me smile.

8 ) Artwork for my walls.  I love the idea here, but I have no idea what I would like to see.  I also love her tree triptychs too!

9) Tree of life pendant.  You have seen them.  With gold wire and green stones.  Maybe some pink accents?  I love the ones with the moons in the background too!

10) I love this felted unicorn  A cat or dragon on a similar scale would be great.

11) Chemistry based jewelery!  Here is DNA and here are some others.  Remind me of the old days.

12) Stuff for a dollhouse (in a 1 foot=1 inch scale).  Els and I built a dollhouse for her Calico Critter cat family a while ago.  "Stuff" for the house would be fun.  Furniture, tiny paintings, mini food would be fun.

Supplies:

1) I recently dipped my toe into making soap (the stuff with lye).  If you have some extra "fancy" oils or lye safe colors or scents hanging around taking up space, I would love to give them a try.  I am especially fond of fruit-like scents; raspberry, strawberry, orange, grapefruit, etc.  I am thinking of stuff like shea butter, mango butter, jojoba oil, and the colors that don't bleed or change over time.

2) I love beads.  All kinds, but would love some gold-toned charms, and quality glass or stone beads most.  Please, no plastic or seed beads -- I have lots of those already!

3) Patterns for dragons and cute cats.  (I can crochet and sew).

4) Whimsies!  I love tiny stuff!  Things for dollhouses are often in the jars that people swap around here.

5) I am looking for small hole punches in shapes that would pass for mini food items.  I would love a scalloped edge round shape about 1/4 inch that would make doll sized crackers.  I have a tiny (3/8 inch) dog bone, but would like one a little bit bigger -- up to about 1 inch in
length.

Wow.  That was longer than I expected.  Thanks for reading this enormous post!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2012 10:08:37 AM »

About Me
35 year old woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats. Healing and healthy after major surgery October 5th last year. Engaged as of 12/25/11! Grin
  • My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • My favorite movie is Back to the Future
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Sewing
-- DSLR Camera Strap or Strap cover I have some examples HERE
 -- Mircowave Bowl Potholder. OMG this is brilliant! (Would ultimately like 2; one for me and one for Love.)
 -- Sewn/Quilted Fabric Trivets You know, the flat heat-resistant pot holder type things you put between your pan and the counter? Examples: this or this or this or this or this. More examples in sewn pin board These are just examples. You can use other fabrics/colors that you think I'd like. (Browns/blues, fun fabrics, cute patterns, etc.) I have regular "glove" potholders for getting things into/out of oven, now I need FLAT, insulated ones.
 -- Reusable fabric produce bag This is great! I hate wasting a plastic bag for one or two apples.
 -- Sewing Surprise There are tons of sewn things on my pinterest as well!

Knitting & Crochet
-- Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. (And yes, thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)
 -- Crochet Parasol. It's so pretty! Can be rainbow, or tones of blues, or blues/browns, or purples or earthy (greens/browns) colors. I just love this idea in general!
 -- GORGOUS Knit Shrug. I love cables. I'm sure this is massively huge, but I love it so much I'm putting it on the list anyway. LOL
 -- Knit or Crochet Surprise Item - You can find more items HERE on my knit/crochet pin board.

Embellished Clothing (Dyed, Embroidered, Screenprinted, etc.)
INFO FOR ALL TEES: Fitted / "babydoll" styles only please! If Misses, size small. If Jr's size medium. I like jewel tones for shirts (emerald green, amethyst purple, turquoise, aqua) plus browns and greys best. Short sleeve or 3/4 sleeve. Scoop or V-neck best (but not so low I have to wear another shirt under it please!) I like Target's Mossimo shirts a lot but other brands are good too.

-- Decorated/Screnprinted/Stenciled/Bleach Pen/Embroidered/Batik/Dyed/Ombre Fitted T-Shirts Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.
 -- Galaxy Shirt! I love this. I think either black tee, dark navy blue or dark purple tee is best for the base shirt color. I can't be around bleach (allergic to the vapors) so I can't make this for myself but I'd love someone to make one for me!!
 -- Bleach Pen Tees Could be in many styles/colors based on my likes or shirt inspiration.

Glass, Ceramics, Pottery, Etc.
-- Ceramic Sponge Holder I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. The idea is so useful and the glaze is beautiful!
 -- Ceramic Ramekin Bowls Like this or this. Could use some little bowls for dipping sauces, etc.
 -- Ceramic Oversized Soup Mug I've got several I love pinned here.
 -- Something Stained Glass I love stained glass. A little window decoration, a nightlight, a decorative piece - I think stained glass is so pretty. I have some pieces wisted here for inspiration.
 --  Ceramic/pottery/glass wish/surprise item Examples of glass items HERE and ceramic items HERE.

Hoopla, Embroidery, Needlework
-- "Damn it feels good to be a gangster" hoop like THIS or THIS. Too damned funny!!
 -- Phoenix Feather Hoopla. Love this in a red/orange/yellow color scheme!
 -- "M" Hoopla I love the font, the detail, everything about this example.
 -- Bat Hoopla like this. He's so cute! (And Halloween or not, I'd totally keep him around all year!)
 -- HOOPLA SURPRISE I've been pinning some so take a peek and see if you get inspired!

Other
-- Anything Back to the Future Inspired It's seriously my favorite movie of all time. DeLorean time machine items, shirts with logos/slogans/products from the films, Doc or Marty things - I just love those films!!
 --  Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items or phoenix pinned items as inspiration.
 -- SURPRISE ME! Look at my my pinterest or my amazon wishlist, my etsy favorites, the colors I like, my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I'd like!

Craft Supplies
-- Cuttlebug / Sizzix / Sepllbinders embossing folders or dies for cutting! Just got a Cuttlebug and want a bunch!! I've got some favorites listed HERE. Used is fine!
 -- Gift Certificate to Amazon I know that sounds weird but I buy a lot of crafty supplies there; things I either can't find locally or I can get cheaper. Since it takes an order of $25 for free shipping, I often don't splurge, but there are things there I've been drooling over! Cheesy
  -- Gift Certificate to FireMountain Gems Available here. I recently put in a larger order, and got SO MUCH for my money. It's hard to buy in bulk but when I can, it's SO worth it. So if I could get some giftcards for them, I could combine them and make another big order and save a lot of money vs buying one thing here and there.
 -- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy
 -- Earring Findings I could use some fancier sterling and/or gold (plate/vermeil) ones, especially chandelier style like this or this or this or this or this, etc.

Thank you in advance for claiming me!  Grin
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012 10:23:09 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Listessa

Summertime Slacker Crafter

Buried in Beads!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2012 09:28:57 PM »

Hi!  My name is Alicia.  I live up in Fairbanks, Alaska (USA) with my holland lop rabbit.   I work doing maintenance as a day job and lots of craft stuff for fun.  I cross stitch, knit, hook rugs (not latch hook- the real hooking with wool), sew, leather working and fur sewing, and many other random craft things.  Pretty much the only thing I don't do is paper crafting.  I love Halloween stuff, pretty much everything other than zombies, but I have a particular adoration for werewolves. 

I'm minorly allergic to tobacco smoke, and fish.  (I can't imagine someone
sending me fish, but just in case...)

I really don't care for pink (other than on flamingos), or purple.  Same with kids' stuff, no kids in the picture and they are not happening.  I'm not really in to anime type art or crafts.  I'm also not really in to Asian themed patterns and stuff either.

Crafted items:
-Palm Tree crafts!  (Any sort, I have an obsession)
-Flamingo stuff
-Wolf stuff, wolves are awesome.
-Reheat-able hot pack (one of the ones with beans or whatever inside that you nuke in the microwave)
-Knitting needle/crochet hook holder for a whole mess of needles/hooks I have about a million and a half that need a home.  The roll up kind or foldable kind would be super awesome.
-Decorated needle cases to tame the piles of needles of various kinds that I have.
-Plushies or felties of just about anything.  I adore them, and making them. 
  (I'd even love new patterns for different animals!)
-Knit mittens, reds and black are awesome and would match my coats.
-Knit socks of whatever color.  Socks are a major love of mine.
-Funky yarns of any sort, I love getting new spun things.
-Recipes for different foods, desserts, etc (I collect them!)
-Stuff made out of wood, like bowls and things
-Anything metalworked
-Any bunny toys are welcomed!  He is a litter trained house rabbit so I'm always looking for something else to keep him busy.
-A really cool Kindle cover.  (I have the last generation with the 3G and mini keyboard thing NOT the touch screen)
-Chainmaille jewelry or random trinkets.  I love that stuff!

Supplies:
-Specialty threads for cross stitching
-Cross stitch patterns of rabbits, wolves, dragons -ie Euro style not Asian, golden retrievers, turtles, sharks, fish, etc  (Nothing super cutesie)
-Real fur scraps/old fur coats etc (seriously, I re-purpose old fur or make stuff out of new fur)
-Chainmaille rings of various colors think sized for making shirts more than jewlery
-Miniature things
-Curio Cabinets (or mini ones)
-Beading supplies for teeny tiny beads- Delicas or Toho.  I love new peyote stitch patterns.

Random Likes:
-Supernatural TV series
-Critters (Wolves, flamingos, rabbits, turtles, coyotes, sharks, fish, foxes...)
-Home canned preserves/foods/etc
-Bones TV Series
-House TV Series
-Subversive Cross Stitch (and things along those lines)
-Oldschool video games ie Mario, Sonic, Tetris, Duck Hunt, etc
-Pirates
-Medieval art or tapestry styled items.
-Native American crafts, or books- especially on legends.
-Teeny vases or boxes.  I LOVE cute boxes.

Feel free to PM with questions about anything.
FYI:
Shipping to Alaska via USPS, does not cost more than someone living on one coast shipping to the opposite coast.  Flat rate priority boxes do cost the same to come up here as anywhere else.  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012 12:43:08 AM by Listessa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to de-stash cross stitch magazines, particularly Cross Stitch Gold or New Stitches?  Please drop me a line!  I'd love to swap or buy some missing from my library!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2012 12:58:35 AM »

Hi I am Edel and I live in Ireland, I am 45 and live with my daughter who is 17 going on 28, I am a college professor in engineering but really would prefer to sit at home all day and craft. I love to craft, I sew, make jewellery, paint, altered art, stencil and am currently learning bookbinding, I mostly like functional things. I am a packrat and so there is a lot of clutter in my house if something is functional and beautiful then its a winner. Bedlinen, storage, hoodies,t-shirts etc

No allergies, Live in IRELAND

CRAFTS

I have recently lost 23lbs yay me! So while I have some awesome t-shirts, I could do with some sexy, figure hugging ones, I am about a size L now (14-16UK)
anything with Dios de los Muertos, 50s, gothic, vintage hearts, nothing too cutesy...(more on my profile). or Pj's, or hoodies.

stocking filler type things suitable for an almost 18 year old, (she is musical theatre obsessed, Grease, Cats, little shop of horrors, chicago, le cage au folle..all faves of hers)

wall art, (love good black and white photography)

Embellished jersey lounge pants.

Jewellery, earrings and necklaces in particular. I love silver, turquoise, red, orange, colours. I dont like gold.

Altered art journals like these
 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=316377.0

http://pinterest.com/pin/5770305742957760/

Cute and functional storage type things, I love anything that is kitchy and decorative as well as being functional.

not a crafted item, but if you have a pair of old pink flamingos hanging out in your garden, I would LOOOVE them!
http://getflocked.com/index.php

CRAFT SUPPLIES

Patchwork equipment, especially square rulers, 6 and 9 and 12 inch square for use with a rotary cutter,

jelly rolls (love them, cant get them here)

printed cottons, some examples of the styles I like are on my wists. I just cannot get any interesting printed cottons in ireland,

these are some of the designers and type prints I loveanything similar to this would be great.

Irving Street Flannel by Erin McMorris
Bliss Flannel by Valori Wells
Meadowsweet 2 by Sandi Henderson
Alexander Henry, Kaffe fasset, amy butler

Wonder cut ruler for patchworkor any of those rulers that have internal cutting slots.

Fat-quarters, squares etcfeel free to destash!!

Sterling silver jewellery findings,

Glass beads,

metal beads/charms

Stamps and stamp pads, embellishments for altered art,

Any supplies related to paper crafting, sewing or jewellery, patchwork magazines related to these crafts.. a supply package would make me happy!

Craft books (ditto my moan on not being able to get many of them here) used/thrifted is fine, Just nothing to do with yarn..I dont have the patience.

thrifted hula dolls from hawaii...(i love certain kinds of kitch!)

Day of the dead themed items.

I have a pinterest board with other swap ideas and of course wists

www.wists.com/edelc
www.pinterest.com/edelc
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2012 10:29:56 AM »

Pick me! Pick me!  Wink

Im Whistley a stay at home mommy from Utah, USA. My hubby is my best friend and we have 4 amazing kids (ages 6, 4, 20 months and 3 months) and 1 silly dog.

I adore my family. I love the Princess Bride, Disney/Pixars UP!, All things Disney, Doctor Who, Merlin, Psych, old school Nintendo, Canadian Mounties and cute cryptids. I love foresty animals (moose, porcupines, bears, bats etc.) and Pembroke Welsh Corgis.  My favorite color is purple but I love most bright, fun colors. I love fun and silly things. I sew, knit, crochet, carve stamps, and dabble in whatever craft suits my fancy at the moment. I collect childrens books and Disney pins. In general I prefer things I can use to knick-knacky stuff.

My pinterest: www.pinterest.com/whistley

I do not like mature/adult or gory themes no cursing, skulls or zombies please. Also, Im not a huge fan of neon colors or old lady/grandma-ish prints. Also, PLEASE do not claim me if you smoke or craft around smoke. I have a little ones we are very sensitive to strong smells especially smoke. Thank you.

Crafted Items
(use my about me, my profile or my pinterest for inspiration)
* A bag a smaller diaper bag, project bag or purse
* Zippered pouches
* Jewelry using my kids birthstones (stones that are just their birthstone colors are wonderful)
* A mug rug
* Anything related to Disney/Pixars UP! or the Princess Bride (hoopla, stuffies/amigurumi, bags, shirts, boxes, jewelry get creative!)
* A needle book
* a knit slouchy hat
* a fun pin cushion (inspired by my info, not the tomato ones)
* an altered altoid tin or mini first aid kit box to use as a mini first-aid kit for the diaper bag
* Fun stitch markers (knitting or crochet)
* a handmade journal
* knitting needle or crochet hook roll
* a cool thread catcher
* a sewing machine cover
* a hobbit/fairy/gnome door for my giant tree stump
* A surprise from or inspired by my profile, my likes or my pinterest
* just a surprise what do you do best?

Supplies
* Yarn (no fun fur, acrylic or novelty yarns)
* Sharpies
* Knitting needles all sizes I need circular needles
* a 3.0mm crochet hook
* Fun buttons
* Fabric (I love fun novelty prints)
* large lobster clasps
* Embroidery hoops
* a 3mm crochet hook
* Stitch/row counters

Extras
* Sharpies!
* Crayola crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc.
* Im a sucker for Swedish fishthe ones with all the colors not just red ones
* Smarties! (Not the sugary disk ones, but the Nestle ones from outside the US)

Thanks in advance if you choose to choose me. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
ThriftyLiving4U

Walking around with paint on my fingers

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2012 09:11:46 PM »

Hi my name is Christy and I live outside of Atlanta, GA (U.S.) with a guy and 2 kittens.  We both work in Tv & film and enjoy most things industry related.  Im not a girly girl. More WYSIWYG.  

My style is salvage shabby chic.  I do not object to pre-loved (used) items (I do love shopping at thrift stores, so upcycle/re-use).   There are a lot of ideas on My Pinterest, so please feel free to get inspiration there.

Allergic to:smoke and strong scents.

I like most colors except neons.

WALL ART
Any kind of wall art. Maps, Nebulas, Koi pond, Flowers, License plate inspired

PAPER CRAFT
Papercuttings or silhouettes since I dont have a machine 
Handmade Rubber stamps
ATCs
Handmade journals
inchies
paper ephemera-vintageanything (sewing patterns with envelope, old cards, postcards, stamps, tickets,  journals, magazines)
foreign language books or newspapers

HOLIDAYS
Halloween dcor love it all, cute or gory
Christmas dcor & ornaments, not religious please

FABRIC ARTS
Scarf or warm hat -whimsical (ie. Animal )or not- (generally warm colors) fleece or soft yarn(sensitive skin) head measurement 21
Cell phone cover - Samsung Galaxy S III (maybe felt or fabric)
Stenciled t-shirt (white is fine.  No pastels.  Mens L since Ill probably be sharing it!)
Cute things made of felt (food, hearts, ornaments etc.)
Hooplas

JEWELRY
Tree of Life pendant- or other pendant for my fav necklace (at least a opening) or mixed media necklace, any length
(I DO have pierced ears but never change from my 24k gold wires, so no earrings please)

MISC
Art inspired by my furbabies that are no longer with us- see My Pinterest
Jar of Whimseys
Altered anything (altered tins, journal, book etc.)
Cute Magnets
Bag made from board game not much bigger than 7x 10
Small stained glass pieces
Fused glass tiles
Foreign language newspaper or book
Fruit or vanilla scented candles

SUPPLIES (used is o.k.)
Bone folder
Buttons
beads
plastic safety eyes
Clear glass tiles for pendant making
Glue on pendant bails
copper blanks
polymer clay molds
Washi tape
altoid tins, or metal lidded tins of any kind (like small tea tins)
Stamps for punching metal

Stuff from your hometown : postcards, tourist info

Thanks for looking!  Hope to see you swapping soon!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012 02:12:27 PM by ThriftyLiving4U » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to swap for art of my fur babies

My Pinterest
Ewulotta
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2012 06:10:04 AM »

My name is Eva and Im from Germany. Im a 29-year old teacher at secondary school. Last year we moved to the city of Cologne in the West of Germany. In my free time I really enjoy sewing, stencilling and felting. At the moment I rather stick to sewing though. My mum gifted me a serger last year so Im trying my hand at sewing clothing. I like natural and bright colours (lavender, plum, cornflower blue, steel blue, fern green, sea green, bronze, brown, copper, saffron, amber, sunglow, tangerine, amaranth, cerise) and natural materials like wool or wood. Ever since I spent some time in Stockholm as aupair I have had a thing for Sweden and anything Swedish. Im allergic to cat hair!!!!

Crafts

Slouchy knit hat in autumn colours (for me, rather dainty)

Knit infinity scarf (in autumn colours)

Striped knit socks (autumn-ish colours would be great!)

Bella mittens (cornflower or steel blue, fern or sea green, lavender or plum

Amigurumi Hobbes tiger (the one from the Calvin&Hobbes comics)

Nativitiy amigurumis (sheperds or the three wise men - Ive already got the holy family and two sheep. PM for size!)

Charm bracelets (antique brass, bronze or copper for the bracelet with any colourful charms)

Dangly vintage earrings (especially flowers, birds, owls etc. Had a nice pair of dangly bird earrings but lost one in classroom. I prefer antique brass or bronze but copper is also a nice choice. NO gold or silver coating please!)

Whimsical charm necklaces (silver, antique brass, bronze or copper - birds, leaves, flowers, trees or anything related to love or tea ☺)

Swedish Dala horse felt ornaments (in all different colours, just like these http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovarevolutionary/4848265428/in/set-72157623298095401)

Felt ornaments (holiday heart felt ornaments

Felt badges (Swedish horse, floral, trees, woodland, sheep, birds)

Placemats (a set of 4 would be great, embroidered with flowers, trees, stripes or dots, lime green, light blue, teal and/or violet)

Cloth Napkins (a set of 4 embroidered with eating related quotations would be fantastic. We've got a birch wood table so, lime green, violet or light blue napkins would be perfect. PM for more details like font or German quotations)

Handcarved rubber stamps (woodland, trees, leaves)

Scrapbook photo album for pictures of our autumn wedding (our colours were orange, red, brown and cream - pm me for an example of our invitation)

Screen print Christmas cards

Perpetual birthday calender (all my family and friends remember my birthday every year which is quite easy because its Christmas Eve but I always forget their birthdays. That has come to an end. I quite like this design: http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta/3b641ae1761bbde27f77e06e8b5e5711?offset=0 OR http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta/7938d6a6911816cb1c2e7ca0b4e3e53a?offset=0

FRIENDS peephole frame (http://joeandcheryl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/friends-frame.jpg)

Anything from my Pinterest or Wist

Supplies
Roving (hand-dyed would be really nice) for felting
Fabric (anything from the US, but especially designs like Amy Butler, Anna Maria Horner, Joel Dewberry, Valorie Wells, Michael Miller, Robert Kaufmann or any Free Spirit)
leather remnants
Zippers
Thread (cotton, all colours welcome)
Serger thread (all colours welcome)
Buttons
Velcro (colourful would be great!)
Colourful elastic bands
Decorative sew-on ribbons
Clear acrylic round flat back cabochons (for bottle caps)
diamond glaze
Glue-on bails (silver or antique brass, bronze or copper)
Ball chain necklaces (silver or antique brass, bronze or copper)
Scrabble tiles
Cupcake liners

Extras
Sewing magazines
Chocolate
Tea

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012 12:04:18 AM by Ewulotta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
SewEnthusiastic

The opposite of war isn't peace it's creation!

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2012 01:51:23 PM »

Hi,

I am Nicola and I live in the UK, I am an eclectic crafter and like to try my hand at lots of different crafts. I work as a trainer for people who want to work in early years education and am usually a happy smiley person Smiley I love handmade items and I'm quite easy to please.

Wish list;

The Beatles inspired teesha Moore patches.
Any Beatles related crafts at all.
A handbag (I like longer shoulder straps as have big arms lol).
Any matryoska items ( I love those little dolls)
An anatomically correct heart necklace (love anatomically correct hearts)
Goddess related art or jewellery
A measuring tape bracelet (my wrist is 8")
Hoopla's I currently have none Sad (goddess related would be awesome)

Craft supplies ;

Any fabric - I'm a bit of a fabric junkie
Zippers
Piping
Soap moulds

I have a Pinterest and am happy to recieve random items that you think I would like Smiley

Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2012 02:04:06 PM »

Hi, I am Pixie. I am 40 something year old craftster who is raising my currently 4 year old granddaughter here in Southern California. I'd like to give the items to Alijah for Christmas. Things have been tight as I am sure for everyone else.

I am actually going to list themes instead of items and that way you can decide what you want to make, if you choose us.

For Alijah:
Monster High Doll
Hello Kitty
Curious George
Sponge Bob
Ponyo

Me:
Dr. Who
Harry Potter
World of Warcraft
Japanese
Irish/UK
Hello Kitty

Supplies:
Embroidery floss
Yarns (I crochet)
Fabric
Buttons & whimsies (a little fetish of mine)

Thanks for looking and considering us. Smiley
Pixie
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012 01:33:09 PM by Pixiefirefly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2012 03:04:02 PM »

Hey there, Im Kassie & Im a sahm/blogger at www.goinggreenwitht hegrizls.com/ where I blog about my progress in becoming a greener mommy. My hubby, little girl, and I live in Idaho and we are expecting another little addition to our family in April. =)

Biggest wants in BOLD!

Octopus stuffie http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957487259/   

Growth chart similar to http://pinterest.com/pin/43980533830523275/   or http://pinterest.com/pin/78742693454286121   or http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680773328/

My toddler needs some clothing in the next size up-All of these include tutorials, PM for sizing
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957610476/
http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286179814701/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957871334/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957786065/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957376686/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957354000/

I'm planning to do lots of books for her Christmas. I'd love to have you send your favorite children's book already wrapped & appropriate for a 2 year old. =)

This pattern to make her a hoodie http://www.etsy.com/listing/62855827/urban-unisex-hoodie-pattern-and-tutorial

Paci clipsNeed like half a dozen so I can have them for the new baby too.  http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180604625/

Me- Okay I feel selfish for putting myself on here but it would be nice to get some things that I have some input on, ya know? Im 22, and Im a totally crunchy attached mommy yet my style is modern and classy

I also need some clothing badly. PM for sizing, I can alter if needed. =)
http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180885282/ <<DESPERATE WANT!!
http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286179927077/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957413516/ (With sleeves!)
http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836523102758/
http://pinterest.com/pin/192247477812884568/
http://pinterest.com/pin/236298311668117606/ (Shorter though)

I recently found out I'm pregnant, I'd love some knit/jersey maxi dresses!! Can provide measurements =)

Watch http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957470171/

Amazing puff quilt for the new baby. I actually have the pattern so need to buy it. Wink
http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180885274/

For our awesome friend.. Could be made to fit cans or bottles. http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180297729/

Ami Unicorns http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180347691/ (Id love to end up with one for each little girl in the family. That being said, lets aim for 1 pink, 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 lime green, 1 aqua, and 1 purple. With these, girls, they NEED to have different colors.) You could do the whole unicorn this colors or white with mane and tails of these colors, however youd like as long as they are visibly different from each other in the eyes of little girls ranging from 1-6. Lol.

Soy or beeswax candles for the women in the family --We are fond of warmer smells such as coffee, chocolate, apple pie, cinnamon, vanilla..

My SIL would die for this awesome HP apron!! http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180346505/

Id love to have 3 sets of these (Maybe 2 for handles and 1 that can snap or Velcro around a lid handle in each set please!)!! One that coordinates with red, white & black, one that is reds/gold/blues, and one that is brown/green/aqua http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180341012/

Anyone make homemade extracts?? Id love some as stocking stuffers!! http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180232261/

Dcor- I really need some stuff to decorate with for the holidays. We have a tree with some ornaments, and thats it! We are doing red, pink, aqua, and some green. Think about the modern christmasy fabric you see in those colors at the store..

Large fabric storage baskets to store throw blankets and some smaller to store cloth diapers

Bottlecap Serving Trays http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957630426/

Or these awesome glass serving trays http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957769754/

All season wreath http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957824654/

Fun throw pillows.  http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957472222/

Cute wall dcor http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180347538/

Another wall dcor idea http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180526700/

More decor http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180762585/ (aqua background white letter and any accent words in red or pink please)

Button tree art http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180822368/

SUPPLIES
Fire engine red spray paint for painting a wood table.
Also need bright white spray paint for said wood table.
Will also need a sealing coat/clear paint for said table. Will need to be wipeable for cleaning up messes since it's a dining table. =)

It's a start anyway!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwitht hegrizls.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Change Thread When Crocheting
How to Choose a Baby Quilt Pattern
How to Choose a Good Fabric Paint
How to Choose a Japanese Calligraphy Character
How to Buy the Right Quilting Tools
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...