A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,180
Currently Running With Scissors:
504 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Second Chance Wishlist Round 3 - Lists that have already been chosen  (Read 6886 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012 01:07:19 PM »

Hi! I live in Massachusetts and I have an allergy to cats and dogs (but mostly if I come in contact with their fur, or they've been sleeping on yarn or fabric that gets made into something). I love science and nature themed stuff (science jewelry {earrings and necklaces} is a big hit at work- I teach 6th grade science). I love earth tones, greens, purples and  blues.

My wishlist:
Crafted Items:
Knit socks (my feet are about US size 7.5)
A homemade inkle loom
Marbled paper
Lightbulb (or test tube) hanging vase
Robot dish set (plate, bowl, mug) with (food-safe) painted (like these) or etched robots
Chainmaille necklace (not choker length, slightly longer)

Set of ribbon spool organizers (natural wood color)
Galaxy T-shirt- I'd love a long-sleeved t-shirt so I can wear it to school for most of the year. Size L. If it's a women's fitted t-shirt, it needs to be XL.
Estrogen necklace
Hand-dyed wool yarn that I can felt
Square bottomed buckets-
I'll use them to store crocheted washcloths and linen dish towels in my kitchen
knit amigurumi critters (sea life, cute animals)- I'd love a knit nautilus!
Knit DNA
Gocco notecards with a science, engineering or nature theme
A microscope slide pendant with postage stamps in it
(it can be the size of the stamp, not a full sized slide, and I'd love it if it was made with non-US stamps that had a science or nature theme)
Homemade soap (not the melt and pour kind)
Spoon necklace
Insect in resin pendant
(any cool insect... I love colorful beetles!...but not a cockroach, because they just creep me out!)
Knit dishcloths that have a raised image (like a frog or something) in it
Science earrings (I love these virus earrings ) or cool animal charm earrings (I have hedgehogs, bats, llamas, armadillos, frogs, turtles, birds), but they have to have sterling silver wires (and not the post kind)
A set of 6 inchies for my collection
Fun 1" pin-back buttons (like the Badge-a-Minit type)!
I like to pin them to my jean jacket. Cutesy animals, flowers, robots (again, science & nature)
Embroidery of Harriet the Spy that I can frame for my "book room"
Hand Carved Stamps- I'd love a set that I could use in a bunch of ways (a set of moustaches would be very fun!)
An Adipose (Dr. Who) stuffie- Just a small one that can sit on a shelf
A Dinosaur Planter
Fabric Rings- I don't wear rings usually because they catch on my clothes, but these fabric rings are awesome. I'd love it if they had a science or geeky theme.

Supplies:
Colored animal safety eyes
Plastic bags to make goldfish-in-a-bag (melt & pour) soaps
Clear glass tiles for pendant making
Glue on pendant bails (silver)
Colorful zippers (love the ones with metal teeth, especially)- any size
Cool postage stamps (science & nature, architecture)

Acrylic Yarn Odd Balls in solid bright colors or jewel tones (worsted weight)

Thanks a bunch!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012 07:30:41 PM by craftADDchick - Reason: Edited my list » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012 01:08:49 PM »

Hello!  I'm Kara, and I am in Canada.  I have a lot of allergies, but they are pretty easy to avoid, in swap packages.  They include: Sulphites (found in soaps & manufactured foodstuffs).  Gluten (obviously in foodstuffs, and even in some detergents!).  Artificial scents.  Alpaca (this is probably the sadest of all.)

I'm a spinner by trade and passion, so fibre is always welcome.  I love carded batts, hand dyed rovings/tops/slivers, and even raw wool (although that's a bad bad addiction, and I really should stop getting more...)

I love pretty things, and have a hoopla wall.  More Hoop art is definitely welcome.

I'd love hand knit socks.  Don't be daunted, I hate socks that slip so ankle socks are my favorite.   Well, that or knee highs, but I realize those out of the realm of this type of swap... That's like an XXL!  Size 7 foot.

I love beautiful hand bound books.  I've started a collection.

I have an obsession with aprons.  Nothing makes me feel more 1950's housewife then pulling a beautifully roasted turkey out of the oven wearing a gorgeous apron.

I do like handmade soaps, but the big thing there is that they be ALL NATURAL.  If you make soaps, but add things like SLS or Fragrence oils, please refrain from picking me for this.  I'll become a mess of welts and hives.

And of course, I have a great big pinterest.  Feel free to be inspired by my Craft Ideas and Crafty Pretty Things board.  And any other board, I suppose Smiley  www.pinterest.com/belladune

Adding things!

I have 3 kids (boy -7, boy -4.75, girl -2.75)  They probably wouldn't mind recieving something too!  Stuffies, slippers, small/medium blankets, Stenciled shirts.... There is also a board for them on Pinterest.

I also have a husband.  Stencilled shirts, coaster, guitar/bass related items...

I'd love some couch pillows/covers too.  I've got 16" pillows, and am planning to bring purples and grey's into my living room.

**NEW!**
So, I was cruising my pinterest and found some awesome quiet books for the kids.  I'd love to take the time to make them, but would love love love if someone out there could make me 3! 

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012 08:46:42 PM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012 02:01:01 PM »

Hi I'm Cindy and I live in Alberta, Canada.  I'm married with two adult children and a wonderful daughter-in-law.  I have no allergies.  I love bright colors, even neons!

Crafted Items:

Hand carved stamp with a snowman or scarecrow on it
Miniature polymer clay food items
Rolled paper Christmas tree like THIS
Full length apron (size ladies XL) in very bright colors (but not mint green or baby blue)
Crochet/knit zebra amigurumi
Snowman stitch markers
Small wall quilt with a snowman or penguins on it
Hoop (cross stitch or embroidery)
   Sunflower
   Marigold
   Snowflake
   Realistic looking owl, woodpecker or bluejay
   Anything from my FUNNY board
Christmas ornaments/items - check HERE for ideas
Homemade soap - citrus scents
Tablecloth with a Christmas theme (no santas) - would need to be a minimum of 54" x 70"
My Pinterest is HERE and if you see something on there that I haven't already listed and you'd like to make it, then surprise me!

Supplies:

cotton fabric with Christmas themes (but no santas), food, bright colors, black and white patterns, craft related
Lite Steam-a-seam
buttons of any size but please no metal ones
4" or 6" plastic colored hoops
14 count aida cloth
bright colored duct tape (yes, duct tape is a supply!)

If you want to throw in something fun, I like sour gummy candy, red licorice, licorice chalk and sugar-free gum.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012 07:44:09 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012 02:08:09 PM »

Hey I'm Cheryl and I live in northern Alberta, Canada.   I spend my days on Craftster and love all things crafty!   I am enamoured with weird, crusty, rusty and a little on the dark side stuff ...any kind of heart (anatomical, sacred...whatever), skeletons/skulls, wit and irony, unicorns and moose.  Oddly enough zombies do NOT float my boat.  I love the graphic look of type on anything!

Anything from my Craftster profile or pinterest is welcome

-A smaller (Im a little person  Cheesy )messenger style bag with an adjustable strap and lots of inside/outside pockets in any kind of sturdy dark fabric/print.  I travel a lot and need something that I can fit my passport/documents on the outside and all the other crap I need on the inside.
-knit leggings in a dark brown wool.
-colourful hand knit socks, sz 8 foot
-handspun yarn, I love it all but especially thick and thin chunky stuff!
-Bella mittens
-any kind of embroidered art that I can hang up
-any kind of art 
-zippered pouches in different sizes
-reusable paper towels that snap together (my kitchen is 50s prints turquoise, red)
-circular needle holder
-about a 3 ft by 14 wide table runner for my dining room table to put under my fruit tray
-smaller knitting project bags (the kind with one handle)
-flannel sleep shorts for my daughter Moira, womens size Medium not too short.  Plaids, hello kitty prints, nothing too loud or cartoony prints (besides HK haha)
-crochet spock ears a set of 5 for Christmas stockings would be awesome!
-small crochet or knit flowers, in blues, greens, reds
-christmas tree ornaments made out of book pages for my Text themed tree

Supplies
-Greek book pages, old poetry books with TINY print
-2 part epoxy clay
-wool yarn in any colour (no freaky neons please.  Or forest green)
-selvedges that are about 1 to 2 wide, preferably with the writing and colour dots on them
-good rusty crap that I can stick to other stuff
-E6000 that has the skinny applicator tip (not the regular toothpaste kind of opening)
-1/4" cotton clothesline rope for making fabric baskets
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion opening in mid September!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Koreena

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012 03:01:55 PM »

Hello  Cheesy

My name is Koreen.  I live near Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada.  **I have an American PO Box for U.S. senders**

I am mom to a giant boy who has just come to school at the university where I work.  My job is to provide "cultural activities" for students who have come to Canada to learn English & it suits my absolute love of learning about other cultures perfectly.  My boy is super tall (6'3), studies accounting, plays varsity lacrosse & loves to snowboard.  Any gifts that you think he would like are very, very welcome.

I'm also in a long term relationship with my wonderful manly man, Jay.  He is a "grease monkey" by trade & would love any kind of vintage auto accessories/art for the shop he owns.  So far we've redone the shop office floor in retro black/white tiles, have purchased a vintage pepsi machine & gas pump, & have stocked the place with things like old gas cans, vintage car signs & old radios.  Gifts for him would also be very welcome.

My current obsessions include playing roller derby (go Niagara Roller Girls!), all things crafty, spending time with family & friends, and relaxing with a good book or movie when I have some spare time. Which is almost never haha.

I love blues above all but like most colours except for pastels and neons.  I love bracelets, earrings & long necklaces and silver is my preferred metal...  Hand stamped charms are amazing, if you ask me.

I love trees, words & quotes, birds, books, silver, retro/pin-up images, anything unique, practical & organizational things...  There's really not much I don't love.

Big wishes are in blue, but feel free to choose anything or pick something from my pinterest boards www.pinterest.com/koreenakoreena.

Crafts:

*Any kind of wall art
*World/atlas art or projects
*Anything derby inpired
*Handmade rubber stamps.  Some themes: books, words, trees, birds, travel/world, vintage, cameras, flowers, artist's choice.
*Tote or project bag
*Cowl, infinity scarf or other loose knit/crochet scarves
*Amiguramis (I have a crochet for charity club... we send toys to kids in Namibia.  Your toys would be sent with the package - any animals or dolls would be great!)
*Hat w/ beard (for my giant son)*A cozy blanket
*Bracelets (chunky, metal, thin and delicate)
*Tree of Life pendant
*Long necklaces
*Handmade journals
*Elegant hairclips and bobby pins
*Altered art of any form
*Apron*Hooplas (Inspiration for these can be found on my pinterest)
*Fingerless gloves/mitts
*Decorated throw pillow or standard pillow cases

Supplies:
*YARN
*crochet hooks and knitting needles in any size
*Rubber stamps, rubber stamp supplies.
*Paper of all types.
*A shadow box that I can put stuff in, divided into shelves, or not is fine.
*Embroidery kits (even one you may have started, but never finished).
*Any extra supplies you have that you want to share.
*Books in foreign languages, any language.
*Buttons
*Stamps (Trees, patterns, bird cages, flowers . . .)
*Cupcake liners or other cute baking/cooking accessories
*Wool or wool-blend felt
*Large beads
*Vintage ephemera
*Stamp carving supplies
*ribbon
*Embroidery floss in a wide variety of colors
*Random charms and pendants
*Colored Aida Cloth for cross-stitching
*Printed fabric
*Knit fabric (at least a whole yard)
*Sewing patterns
*Polyfil stuffing
*Batiks
*Poly pellets
*Jewelry making tools
*Clay/pottery tools
*Colored animal safety eyes

Extras:
*Chocolate (minty, coconut, or coffee)
*I like postcards and stuff unique to the area where you live
*Cookie cutters
*Note cards

I hope that something on my list inspires you~ This swap is such a great idea to help people out!  Cheers~
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012 07:56:58 AM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

microjivvy
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012 03:06:34 PM »

I live in Florida and I don't care if you smoke or have pets. Cheesy

TO CRAFT

01. Knitted "fingerless" gloves -- actually, I like the ones that have "half fingers." Even in Florida, we have our  cold spells (though not cold enough for wool, lol). My home office doesn't have a h/c vent and can get quite "chilly".  No, really.  The style of gloves I like are in the following, but I'd rather have a less fanciful pattern (solid color is fine, jewel/earthtones preferred): http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/04-rainy-day-fingerless-gloves

02.  Zippered cat bed cover in machine washable fabric. The kitty in question is a redhead and looks lovely perched on non-pastel blue, grey blue, or teal. Cheesy Must fit an 18"x36"x4" foam pad (I already have the pad).

03. Homemade soap: (light) citrus or raspberry scent and "inclusions" for a "scrubby" factor.

04. Fabric lap quilt (machine washable, cotton/cotton blends preferred): I love jewel tones and earth tones, don't like pastels. Lots of mixes of pattern is fine, scrap quilts/crazy quilts are delightful!

05. Hand carved stamps (small ornamental bits such as hearts, leaves, swirls are most appreciated)

06. Lightweight catnip filled cat toys -- kitty is not particular about colors. Smiley

07. Zippered pouch (think makeup bag size), great if it has a gusseted bottom so that it can sort of stand on it's own (not a requirement). Machine washable fabric preferred,

08. Needlebook

09. Alphabet inchies

10. Quilted Pot Holders (not too particular about color of these -- avoid pastels and I'll likely love them)

11. Brooch - I wear pins with some frequency.  I like vintage/retro styles, steampunk (but I'm really fussy about gears that don't touch each other or do anything), and anything with a somewhat mature sense of humor (i.e., no fart jokes, lol). But nothing too girly-girl, either. Oh, and robots are always a good bet.

SUPPLIES
- cotton or silk embroidery thread
- vintage buttons (I have plenty of white shirt buttons and modern plastic buttons)
- jar of whimsies
- old picture books or pages (water damaged is fine, moldy is not)
- safety eyes (smaller sizes)
- game pieces (the older the better, but new is okay, too)
- jewelry findings
- leather scraps (the thinner the better)
- used wine corks
- broken jewelry (not plastic)
- vintage lace
- wooden alphabet blocks
- old postcards (used is fine!)
- old photos (preferably with people, but landscapes are okay, too)
- scrapbooking paper
- ephemera

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012 08:22:00 AM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MicroJivvy.com:  Whatever I happen to be working on.
My Pinterest
pioneer9

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012 03:59:59 PM »

I'm Valerie, and I live in New Jersey, USA.

I love reading, writing, quilting, and drawing. I like quirky/ whimsical styles. Nothing too cutesy, frilly, girly, etc. I have too many favorite books and authors to list here, but I am a big fan of young adult literature and can provide some kind of list if necessary. I tend to get addicted to TV shows that get cancelled before their time. My favorite all-time shows are Farscape, Life on Mars (the British version with John Simm), and Dead Like Me. Also a fan of the current shows Sherlock, Being Human (UK version), and Flashpoint. Im OK with most colors, but am not too fond of pastels or neons. I am always open to answering questions/ clarifying things, etc.

My wist: http://www.wists.com/pioneer9?offset=

Please nothing edible or scented. I am allergic to any kind of odor/ scent (i.e. cigarette smoke, perfume, etc.).

Also, I do not have a digital camera, so please take gallery pictures before sending! Sorry for the inconvenience. I am always prompt about notifying when I receive, and will gush in the gallery thread for you, sans pictures.

Crafts

*A cupcake doll, poppet, or other type cloth doll. Would prefer a human (no cat ears or tail, a natural skin tone) but could have funky eye or hair color. Boy or girl.

*12 1/2" quilt block in red/ black/ white (those 3 colors and none others) for a sampler I'm making. 100% cotton fabric, please.

*A sock monkey

*ATCs and inchies

*A stuffie monster, cute or whimsical

*Wall art (painting, cross stitch, mini art quilt)

*I'm currently working on two art journals/ altered books... one is entitled "We're All Freaks Here: A Book of Differences," and the other is on my favorite TV shows. Any kind of flat 8" or smaller art work or ephemera would be cool.

*I collect pinback buttons 1"-1 1/4"

*anything Farscape Smiley

Supplies

*Shiva Paintstiks. Used are fine.
*Derwent Inktense colred pencils. Used are fine.
*Cotton fabric for quilting projects, particularly marbles and fun novelties. Anything from 5" squares to yardage.
*A brayer
*Any kind of art journaling or art quilting magazines, used/ old are fine
*Vintage photos of people (1940s or before)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2012 04:13:57 PM »

Hi!  I'm Sara, on O`ahu, HI (US postage).  I'm 27 and live with my husband and two silly cats.  I'm not allergic to anything, but prefer no smoke.  I teach music and band at a middle school on the other side of the island, so I spend some time in the car Smiley

As far as crafting, I love to draw and paint, and I love to make and receive tiny things!  I am still trying to figure out how to get past simple knitting and crocheting.  I love trying new things all the time!!

Crafted Items:

-A gig bag for my baroque oboe.  I can get the measurements and everything, and I have an example of an old one, but it's icky!

-Any and all ATCs... make a series!  Be creative!  Do what you want, but I love ATCs, and I love when the artist has a choice about what to make!

-A doll/poppet- can be poseable, or sewn, or both!  I love dolls.  Please lean toward cute rather than creepy...

-Wall dcor for my classroom (middle school).

-tiny anything.  Seriously.

-handmade book, journal, zine, etc.  I want to find out who you are!

-Whimsies!

-Altered matchbox or altoid tin, either artist choice theme or surprise me through stalking!

-a Hearty Coffee Mug!

-handmade soap

-a tiny diarama- any theme you want!

-a lunch box- for me!

-an awesome, reuseable Advent Calendar!!!!

-a mug rug! Any theme, I love happy bright colors!

-handmade games or puzzles (such as a piecepack- www.piecepack.org)

-your photography prints

-here's my pinterest!  www.pinterest.com/mountainsclouds  I love surprises!

Supplies:

-polymer clay- any and all kinds and colors.

-Paper crafting supplies- from scrapbook paper to glue dots to whatever

-Metal Findings  anything really.  I love little stuff!

-Speedball Speedy Carve- the pink stuff!

-Felting Needles and/or Roving

-Yarn- I'm still playing around with whether or not I know how to knit and crochet!

-markers, pens, etc... can never have enough of these!

-epoxy resin

-ink pads- for stamping

-safety eyes for amigurumi

-any random dollhouse miniatures

-paperclay- any brand is fine!

Random other things:

-coffee (local to your area would be awesome!)

-candles- love cinnamony scents!

-your local candy/snack

Thanks so much for looking! : )
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012 09:07:11 AM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2012 04:33:49 PM »

Hi!  I'm Dawn - I'm somewhere in my 40's, married 13 years, have 2 kids, no pets. I live in mid-Michigan.  I'm allergic to smoke, dog hair and strong perfumey smells.  My pinterest is www.pinterest.com/dawnvanniman  I work at a college so am surrounded by students all the time and love to have new and interesting things!

A Purse - I have lots on my pinterest!  Nothing huge, I'm only 5' tall. Smiley
A new wallet - something with lots of space
crochet hats for winter - the slouchy kind - LOVE them! Jewel tones or dark colors
crochet or knit fingerless gloves - dark colors or jewel tones
steampunk or victorian themed jewelry
Anything with Morticia Addams on it
gothy, cute stenciled tees in size XL in womens fitted
Anything Doctor Who related - my favorite is #10
Nook Tablet case with pocket for stuff (id, money, whatnot)
A mugrug for my cocoa and cookies - any color, any pattern, be fun!
cowl or infinity scarf
Anything you are inspired to make by my Pinterest boards!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dreadlocklove
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012 04:42:10 PM »

Hello everyone!  My name is Jessica and I live in Northern Ontario, Canada with my partner and two young kids.  I am passionate about Energy Healing.  I'm a Usui Reiki Master and also pursuing studies in the Intuitive and Natural Health fields. 

If you'd like to help me get started by crafting business-related gifts, that would be appreciated.  Just contact me for the details.

Themes that may help to inspire you:  Energy Healing, Reiki, Meditation, Yoga, Tai Chi, Herbalism, Ayurveda, Vegan and Whole Foods Cooking, Homesteading, Consciousness.

I'm fairly health-oriented and am becoming increasingly conscious about what I eat.  I follow a vegan diet and try to eat as naturally as I can.  Please keep this in mind if you'd like to send food.

All colours that have that burnt tone to them are great and solid prints or those with very subtle patterns are most appealing.  I prefer natural fabrics/fibers.

I'm open to receiving items listed on or inspired by my Pinterest list (http://pinterest.com/dreadlocklove/pins/).  I also have an Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/people/gatheredroots/favorites?ref=si_fav) and Amazon.ca (http://www.amazon.ca/registry/wishlist/35Y5I8FSK9POE) list.

Thanks for considering me!

Crafted

- Handspun yarn
- Notched drop spindle
- All-natural incense
- Ceramic soap dish
- Wallhangings
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/73747694/exploration-cut-and-sew)
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/79429027/healing-hand-wall-art)
- Pixie hood (I have big head full of dreads so it must be big enough)
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/88354203/hand-knit-charcoal-hat-pixie-hood-hoodie)
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/67706210/pixie-hood-with-button-up-wrap-around)
- Knitted/crocheted socks or yoga socks
   (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stirrup-socks)
- CP soap (natural fragrances only please)
- Peace flags
- Drum Bag (Contact me for details)
- Psychedelic peace flag
   (http://www.ravelry.com/projects/MsBusyfingers/psychedelic-peace-flag)
- Hooded Scarf
   (http://pinterest.com/pin/108719778473972534/)
- Silkscreened or embroidered shirt in any theme mentioned above
- Wind chime
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/40221550/sale-healing-energy)
- Yoga pants
- Pure beeswax candles
- Quilted laptop case
- Ipod case
- Knitting needle roll
- Any pottery
- Fabric bowls
- Poncho
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/56229263/striped-asymmetrical-poncho-pdf-crochet)
- Spirit doll
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/7445161/goddess-persephone-namaste-reiki-art)
- Polymer faces, similar to the ones in the example but finished (with holes on the sides)
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/70471522/13-polymer-clay-cabs-create-create)

Kids

- T-shirts (silk-screened, appliqued, etc) for Brahmi, almost 4 years:  dinosaur, heavy equipment, or tools themes
- T-shirts (silk-screened, appliqued, etc) for Ava, 5 years:  fairy, princess or gymnastics themes

Gathered Roots

I would love to have some business items created! 

- Breathe sign
   (http://pinterest.com/pin/108719778473980413/)
- Handmade appointment book (with template inserts)
- Custom "Gathered Roots" stamp
- Business hours window decal
- Reiki/massage table fleece pad set

- Etc.  If you'd like to help out with this, please contact me for further details.

Supplies

Sewing

- Hemp, bamboo, organic or sustainable fabrics
- Quilting squares/rulers (except for 9.5 inches)
- 100% cotton thread
- 100% cotton fabric
- Wood buttons
- Quilting books/magazines

Crochet/Knitting

- Knitting needles (7.0mm and below or all circle sizes)
- Jumbo crochet hooks (9.0 and over)
- Sustainable yarns
- Niddy noddy

Fiber Spinning

- Handpainted roving
- Skein winder/yarn swift
- Niddy noddy
- Naturally coloured roving
- Spinning wheel (ha!)

CP Soap/Body Making Products

- Wooden soap molds
- Large round bath bomb molds
- Wavy soap cutter
- Preservatives
- Metal tins (new only please!)
- Soap beveller
- Stainless steel mitre block
- Tart melt containers (new only please!)

Ingredients:

Clays
Salts (except Epsom and Sea salts.  No table salt either...)
Butters
Pure beeswax

Herbalism

- Organic Seeds
- Tincture dropper bottles (new only please!)

Other

- Mosaic tile pieces
- Wooden discs to make drop spindles
- Wool felt
- Crystals and gemstones
- Ceramic/porcelain paint pens/markers
- Fimo
- Fimo face moulds
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/81728329/large-mystic-moon-face-flexible-silicone)
   (http://www.etsy.com/listing/79488494/face-head-flexible-silicone-mold)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Thirty Seconds to Your Best Brows Ever
Allure’s 2013 Best of Beauty Breakthrough Winners
3 Biggest Mineral Makeup Mistakes
Skull Mask Makeup Tutorial-Part 2
Fall 2013 Nail Polish Picks
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...