A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,195
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 16 Gallery - Halloween and the Winter Holidays  (Read 51626 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #440 on: February 23, 2013 05:07:54 PM »

Po arrived today from the UK! Smiley Izzybee spoiled me quite lavishly.

Here is a picture of everything right out of the box.

Here is what was inside the fabric.

I love everything! Thank you thank you Izzybee! I especially love the beaded panda! Its so delicate I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #441 on: February 24, 2013 06:23:16 AM »

And Ihaka made it back to the Netherlands as well!
He arrived in a huge box full of nice souvenirs, cards and sweets from Florida!  Cheesy

He was in his sleeping back that Sam made in the previous swap and he brought a Christmas stocking with his name on it.

A beautiful and huge photo album with pictures that are marked so I can find the locations on the map (brilliant idea!).

Ihaka having a look at some of the pages  Cheesy

Cute souvenirs from the sunken gardens and a pair of Valentine socks

A beautifully made altered tin shrine that phoenixfiredesigns made for me and souvenirs from Disney world. My son has worn the button on his cloths all day  Wink

A nice halloween gift (that I'll safe for my son for a nice moment) and souvenirs from the Dali museum; lovely!

A beautiful picture that she took herself (PFD, you should consider working for a postcard company!), Disney stickers and a veggie bracelet, how clever!  Cheesy

Very pretty shells (wow, they're very different from what we find on our beaches!) and Christmas decorations that of course will get a nice place in or around our tree coming season.

Thank you phoenixfiredesigns for spoiling me and for being a fantastic swap partner and friend!  Cheesy

« Last Edit: February 24, 2013 06:26:05 AM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #442 on: February 24, 2013 09:36:30 AM »

Yay!! So glad he made it back safe and sound and that all his treasures made it safely back to you too! All his pictures and videos are on the flash drive so you can see all of them. I couldn't print all 800-odd ones so this way you can still enjoy them. Grin

I had SO MUCH FUN this round and it was great not only having you as my partner but making a friend too!! I look forward to Giles coming home and seeing his adventures too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #443 on: February 24, 2013 10:20:48 AM »

Faox forget his passport when he came home Tongue silly fox lol. So it was sent after him. IT got here yesterday with his first stamp in it Cheesy Sooooo.... I think he's ready for the next round now Wink hehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smeddley

« Reply #444 on: February 24, 2013 12:23:37 PM »

Yay, I'm glad it caught up with him!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NathanielM93
« Reply #445 on: February 25, 2013 06:21:06 AM »

Coccinelle is back home Cheesy Now I don't know why Craftster is angry with me but she's not taking my pictures so I posted them to Alby's facebook page: Goodies this way--> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.344995988942860.72964.289832814459178&type=1
Thank you Waterbaby for taking good care of her Cheesy That scarf is so warm, and since it's snowing here (again Sad) I'll make good use of it Cheesy
Coccinelle did forget her scrapbook but Waterbaby sent it after her, so I'll post pictures of that as soon as I get it (if craftster and I have made up by then).
This was an awesome swap, and waterbaby you're an amazing swappartner Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IzzyBee
« Reply #446 on: February 25, 2013 06:42:50 AM »

Po arrived today from the UK! Smiley Izzybee spoiled me quite lavishly.

Here is a picture of everything right out of the box.

Here is what was inside the fabric.

I love everything! Thank you thank you Izzybee! I especially love the beaded panda! Its so delicate I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet.  Grin

I'm so glad Po made it home safely, and I'm pleased that you like everything. Thanks again for being a great swap partner Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #447 on: February 25, 2013 08:32:17 AM »

Anuenue made it back home after a long journey of being invisible to the postal service!

I'm going to start off by apologizing to everybody for the quality of the pictures... we've been super busy with family in town and we're leaving the day they leave to go to the mainland for a family funeral, so there will be no other time (foreseeable) in the near future.  Right now, it's dark and everyone else is asleep, but we're headed off before sunrise, so I'm not going to have a chance to use better light.... Also, apologies for the backdrop, everything is in disarray because husby and dad are also trying to build a shelf, and the only open space right now is in front of where the shelf will be.  At least that pile of wood is good for something!

Here's Anuenue with all her stuff!

Wow, she brought a lot of fun goodies back!  So many playbills and brouchures, an awesome calendar from NASA, Japanese candy, Presidential playing cards, bandages from the National Gallery of Art, a bag from Baltimore, a magnet from California....

She brought some fall (a pumpkin and some wonderful fabric leaves!), because we don't have autumn here in Hawai`i.

I absolutely love these lanticulars that Ptarmic Wumpus sent!
There are 2 from a project she's working on at NASA, and one from the National Gallery of Art!  Sadly, these are more exciting in real life than in photographs.....

Also, she brought this delightful alpaca ornament from the Alpaca Festival!  Squee!

And then, her lovely scrapbook with pictures from all across the mainland!  (she not only visited Maryland and D. C., she visited California, New Mexico, and Atlanta (even if by accident) too!  (Am I missing any places?)

Wow, thanks, Ptarmic Wumpus!!  It looks like Anuenue really enjoyed her trip!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindseymetz87

Hello Mr. horsey how are you? ♥

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 28, 2013 03:12:01 AM »

I don't understand what's happening but I'm having a seriously hard time with these picture! I've never had this problem buts its like I upload them and then they just Disappear I have to do it all over again. Gr so annoying.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 28, 2013 07:08:36 PM »

Ok, I want to apologize in advance for the crappy cell phone pictures. I can't seem to find my camera since my move.

Bertrum made it home last week, and he brought home some awesome stuff.

New sweater, which is super adorable.

Cincinnati Bearcats stuff. This is going to be my new work mug.

Shirt from the aquarium, cup from the zoo, a gorgeous stone pendant, and chocolates (so not good for my diet).

And this is officially one of the coolest things that I own. A painting by red pandas! They are one of my favorite animals.

Last, but definitely not least, the absolutely amazing scrapbook. I still can't believe that this is Lindsey's first time making one of these because it's awesome. The pictures really don't do it any justice.

Thank you so much for being a great partner lindseymetz87. Sidney is welcome back any time. Maybe next time I can actually take him to a hockey game.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Rename a Layer in Photoshop CS3
How to Resize a Selection in Paint.NET
How to Resize a Title in Title Designer in Premiere CS3
How to Resize the Stage in Flash CS3
How to Save a Selection in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...