A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,923
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 16 Gallery - Halloween and the Winter Holidays  (Read 57511 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 01, 2013 05:13:59 PM »

Had a really quiet new year at home. I was actually asleep by 10.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: January 02, 2013 04:55:31 PM »

Peanut Butter had an excellent time ringing in the new year! More photos at www.pbinvb.blogspot.com but here he is enjoying some wine:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
RaraAvis

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #332 on: January 02, 2013 05:47:30 PM »

Peanut Butter looks so cute enjoying the wine!

The BF and I were lazy this new years and just ended up getting take out and watching a movie at home with Anana.

I tried to get a picture if front of the TV right at midnight but it didn't work out that well (the Pepsi ad is creepy in the background)...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013 05:51:05 PM by RaraAvis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindseymetz87

Hello Mr. horsey how are you? ♥

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 02, 2013 06:21:55 PM »

Had so much fun in North Carolina and got some great pics of the mountains! I picked up a little something for my partner there too Wink anyways I will have pics up soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #334 on: January 02, 2013 08:35:04 PM »

Deer and I had a quiet New Years. Both my fianc and I ended up sick, and we were in bed by 10. We are going to Grants Pass, Oregon this weekend to visit family and have our family Christmas. Should be fun, especially since my brother and nephew just moved back here officially as of yesterday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

waterbaby

« Reply #335 on: January 03, 2013 12:36:07 AM »

Oh dear, I've gotten SO-O-O behind in my postings!  A flurry of filming jobs plus longer days at the office job have taken up way more time than usual the last several weeks.  On top of that I was sick from December 20th until, well, pretty much until yesterday -- managed to keep the worst at bay but my energy level was pretty low and spent most of weekends and the holidays off bundled up and dozing on the couch.

Coccinelle has been with me through it all and I'll play photo catch up later, but wanted to be sure to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and let you know what we did to celebrate.

My brother is the bartender at an Italian restaurant, so I go there to ring in the New Year, hang out until they close, and then he and I go somewhere else for a drink until closing time (2 AM in California).  Here's Coccinelle decked out to celebrate just about at midnight:

The owners of the restaurant thought she was adorable and the wife had me send this picture to her to show her grandkids!

The place where my brother and I went after the restaurant closed was very crowded and noisy, so Coccinelle stayed safe in my backpack.  My brother knows someone who works there so we were able to hang out for an hour or so after the place closed.  Then as I was driving him home I talked him into coming with me to Pasadena where in the hours before the Rose Parade you can stroll past all the floats which start getting lined up for the parade around midnight.  You can actually walk right alongside them, sometimes seeing people still putting on finishing touches.  You get a real up-close-and-personal perspective the floats, and watching the parade on TV the next day is just that much more special.

This is Kirk, one of the people working for Tournament of Roses.  They all wear these impeccably white suits with red ties; Kirk is also wearing a helmet because his job was troubleshooting and he spent a lot of time zipping around on a motor scooter:

Now when I saw these "mushrooms" I just had to try and get Coccinelle's picture taken with them, and the woman who was monitoring the float actually let me do it (quickly)!

The whole float was the perfect setting for her:

Will get caught up here and on Coccinelle's blog over the coming week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013 02:32:28 AM by waterbaby » THIS ROCKS   Logged
waterbaby

« Reply #336 on: January 03, 2013 12:56:54 AM »

I posted pictures of christmas with Alby on his facebook page Smiley Right now, we're very busy making our bags for London Smiley http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.316772615098531.68369.289832814459178&type=1

Ohmygoodness I can't believe the wonderful adventures Alby's having thanks to you, Natasjadreams!  And now your pictures with Alby in London have put a huge grin on my face (along with a bit of misty gladness and appreciation in my eyes, sentimental sap that I am) -- you all look like you're having such a great time!  And in addition to that fun pompom scarf...is that a wee London t-shirt I see him wearing?!?!  If I were an OMG-er or a squee-er, that's what I'd be writing right here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: January 03, 2013 08:57:59 AM »

Well we also had a slow new years. The plans with the cousins got canceled after two of them were called into work Tongue So Pose and I (and all the pets) cuddled up and watched the ball drop on TV. I'm working on some last goodies for the box, and I need to finish the scrap book, but then I should be ready to send out. You know, unless I can think of a last minute adventure Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: January 03, 2013 09:04:06 AM »

Hello Hello. I am sorry i have been so quiet. I am in the process of creating Poppy's scrapbook. I hope that the result is really great! Happy New Year everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
IzzyBee
« Reply #339 on: January 03, 2013 09:06:21 AM »

Happy New Year everyone!  Smiley. Po and I had a very quiet night, my "friends" had made plans without me and my mum was working a late shift that evening and an early the next morning, so it was just me staying up to midnight with Po. We watched Jools Holland's Hootenanny and did a bit of crafting to see in the new year before heading to bed.

Over the past couple of days we've been working on Po's scrapbook (so no pictures, don't want to spoil the surprise for when he goes home!), and packing - tomorrow morning we're off to visit my boyfriend in North Wales for a few days, so Po will get to go to the beach (for possibly the first time?) and I think we'll also be going to the zoo Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Do You Get Sexy Feet?
How to Make a Personal Perfume
4 Crazy Reasons You Get Wrinkles
9 Beauty Hacks That Will Change Your Life
Our Favorite Summer Foundations
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...