A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 304,765
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 16 Gallery - Halloween and the Winter Holidays  (Read 54235 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RaraAvis
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: December 20, 2012 11:06:34 AM »

I also have been really busy getting ready for Christmas. Hopefully after Xmas is over I can take Anana somewhere fun again. For now, he has just been crafting and baking with me! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IzzyBee
« Reply #301 on: December 20, 2012 01:49:44 PM »

Tomorrow is my last day at work before Christmas Cheesy. But unfortunately I'm working a late shift, so won't get home until nearly 11pm Sad. I'm looking forward to not being really busy all the time and having some time to do some more things with Po - most of that will probably be crafting, I've hardly had any time for it over the past few weeks and I miss it, and now my head is brimming with ideas! I'll probably be getting started on Po's scrapbook too, I've got a stack of printed photos to go in it and lots of little embellishments I've picked up over the past few weeks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindseymetz87

Hello Mr. horsey how are you? ♥

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 20, 2012 05:28:25 PM »

We went to Festival of Lights at te Cincinnati zoo and crones conservatory ad union terminal! I have we'll over a hundred pics at this point lol. Once Christmas is over I'm gonna start make the scrap book! I can't wait to see how it all turns out!!! Oh and we are going to North Carolina Saturday!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wildfyre
« Reply #303 on: December 20, 2012 11:05:47 PM »

We've had a bit of snow lately so we took Aussie for a hike Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 21, 2012 01:35:57 AM »

Can we say jealous much - Aussie can come home and I should be the one seeing in a White Christmas  Grin I am glad he hasn't been too much trouble and he is seeing some awesome stuff!

I have to add pictures of Aurora and us at the Gotye concert and seeing some of Brisbane. It was so much fun! Will have to be tomorrow when I have a chance to download and arrange the photos. We are also just about to vote in Triple J Hottest 100 music poll - the biggest musical democracy in the world - woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Lexophiles Unite - sent
Vintage Halloween - crafting
Anatomy swap - crafting
Monster High swap - waiting partners
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: December 21, 2012 01:40:33 PM »

Ah! color me jealous! I wish it was snowing like that here. I've yet to get enough snow to make even a quarter of a bowl of snowcream :/

In fact its been so warm here the last few days we've been doing outdoors thins again.

Pose met an American bald eagle Smiley In fact he met three.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012 01:43:48 PM by Oath Keeper » THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 22, 2012 12:54:27 AM »

OK - I have finally got my act together and downloaded all the photos of our shenanigans. I have to apologise - I take a lot (I mean like a lot of photos)  Grin

On the road to "Brisvegas" (Brisbane) and a stop off at a little cafe/craft gallery at Maclean called Ferry Park (because in the old days they used ferries a lot to cross the Clarence River)

Watching a water dragon whilst we have something yummy to eat and drink

Maclean - the Scottish town in Australia - most of the power poles are painted with different family tartans. They have a celtic festival every April

Driving past the Macadamia Castle - we sometimes stop in and they have the yummiest macadamia nut products

Crossing the NSW - Queensland border

View from our hotel window over Brisbane River

Almost ready

The awesome Gotye

Saw lots of sugarcane fields up and back

A spot of shopping at Bangalow - a township on the Far North Coast of NSW

And a couple of nights later we went out for tea with friends and their children. Aurora got to play hide and seek behind a cushion  Cheesy

Can't wait for Christmas day - although it has been really hot here at the moment  Shocked
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012 01:57:52 AM by whenindoubtsew » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/winsomelonesome/
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7049637-kylie
http://www.ravelry.com/people/buildingastash 
Lexophiles Unite - sent
Vintage Halloween - crafting
Anatomy swap - crafting
Monster High swap - waiting partners
ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #307 on: December 22, 2012 08:18:57 AM »

I've got a work holiday until Jan 2, but no big plans. So Anuenue is going to help me out with a bunch of crafty projects, some cooking, and maybe some outdoor stuff in the garden if it warms up (not looking too likely). Maybe we will go downtown and check out some museums one day too. Today she is going to help me felt a handbag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #308 on: December 22, 2012 09:47:01 PM »

Deere and I have been getting a taste of local theater this month! Earlier in the month we went to my friends directorial debut, the play Radio TBS. last weekend we scored hard to get tickets to Cirque Du Noel which featured cirque acts performing to holiday music played by the Eugene symphony. And tomorrow we are going to another local theater to see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It's been a really non- traditional holiday season this year, but we are having fun. I also learned how to knit and Deere helped me finish my first knit scarf this last week, and we got to experience an early snowstorm.

My fianc and I couldn't go see our families this year ( he works Christmas Eve, and due to a huge snowstorm the passes were closed so we couldn't get home for a quick visit yesterday and today as planned. In fact, my parents and brother have been without power since Wednesday, and his family just got power back today. Really unusual storm!) we didn't decorate our apt, as we werent really going to be here, but now that we are, I think Deere and I are going to get a tree and decorate it on Christmas Eve while the boy is at work- that way when he comes home it feels more like Christmas!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

NathanielM93
« Reply #309 on: December 23, 2012 12:05:26 PM »

Alby's gonna have a quiet christmas with me and my family. And then we're packing our bags for london!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get Romantic Waves With a Curling Iron
Thinning Hair Restoration Solution
How to Curl Your Hair With Hot Rollers
4 Spring Hair Looks by Oscar Blandi
Oscar Blandi on Hair Trends and Fashion
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...