A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,532
Currently Running With Scissors:
465 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 16 Gallery - Halloween and the Winter Holidays  (Read 52441 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #180 on: November 11, 2012 10:35:18 AM »

Looks like the LVs are all having a great time!

My brother and nephew took a very last minute trip from Alabama up to Oregon, and we spent all day yesterday driving to get them from the airport. Unfortunately, they are staying 3 hours away from me, with my parents. But, Im hoping Deere gets to meet them the end of this week, before they go home.

We have not been having too many outdoor adventures lately, but we did join some of my co-workers in wrapping up another co-workers desk. She decided to take a 5 day weekend, and our boss told us we needed to be more festive and decorate. I was hoping to post pictures but Im having issues getting them to download. Will keep trying and try to get at least one posted...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: November 11, 2012 02:42:42 PM »

So I would like to say that my friends are glorious @$$ holes. I love them so, but hey are so evil lol. I was gulit tripped by two of my friends into going with them, against my necks wishes. So I DID make it to my weekend plans, all the way up in DC and much fun was had. One of my friends even gave me a back and neck rub (she dose it for a living and refuses to when off the clock most of the time, so I feel speical right now). And Pose had some photos taken that are to glorious to share here. They are being saved for the book Wink Oh how I love conventions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rubylynns
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2012 06:48:06 AM »

A little late posting this but Albert had fun trick or treating with us! He even got into the candy!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2012 07:42:52 AM »

Saturday we went out to Orlando to the Festival of the Masters art show. It takes place at Downtown Disney which is a large, open-air shopping and dinning area.

We also popped into Magic Kingdom for just a moment and got to see Cinderella Castle all lit up in the beautiful icicle lights for the holidays:

This is almost more of a teaser image since it was Ihaka got to see Saturday but we'll be back for much more in the coming weeks!

More photos: https://www.facebook.com/IhakaVisitsFlorida
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
IdlersDesign

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2012 01:37:48 PM »

Lovely pictures, thanks for taking him there! Shouldn't you be on this craft fair yourself?... Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2012 02:25:04 PM »

Here is an overview of our adventures with poppy.
1. Went to one of the best Mexican restaurants in Houston two Fridays ago for a pick me up and v some yummy noms
2. To the craft store for supplies for Christmas gifts and a surprise souvenir for izzybee Wink
3. A pic of poppy by my yummy large cranberry-watermelon Sprite from sonic. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
RaraAvis

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2012 04:22:04 PM »

Well Anana and I didn't get to do anything to exciting this weekend, but he did join me in my crafting. We spent today needle felting, working on ideas for Christmas ornaments.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2012 05:11:17 PM »

So cute! I have some photos of Peanut Butter crafting with me too, but it's only with swap things that I haven't sent out yet, so I can't post yet  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: November 13, 2012 08:49:52 AM »

All of the LV's are getting to go on such fun adventures I hope Poppy is having fun. As a music teacher in the heat of region season my husband ( also and music teacher) and I don't have the time to go to all these places. Thanksgiving is next week and then come Christmas preparations so hopefully I will have more exciting stuff for Poppy to see then. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #189 on: November 13, 2012 03:12:50 PM »

Hey all.  This is just a friendly reminder to check into the thread at least once a week.  A few people haven't posted in a while, and we just want to make sure everything is well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Wanda from Fairly Oddparents
How to Draw Timmy Time
How To Draw Tweety
How to Draw A Roadrunner Cartoon
How to Draw Sumo Wrestling
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...