A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
447 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 16 Gallery - Halloween and the Winter Holidays  (Read 51195 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Wildfyre
« Reply #430 on: February 17, 2013 01:38:00 PM »

And Rupert had to show off his surfing skills on this cute little surfboard! He will have to wait until it warms up to try surfing on Greenbelt lake, though....

That mini surfboard is awesome! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #431 on: February 18, 2013 12:47:20 PM »

I'm so glad poppy made it home safe and sound.  Cheesy
Also, after I dropped the package in the mail I was so worried that the chocolate things were going to melt I'm so glad there wasn't a huge mess to clean up. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: February 19, 2013 03:45:36 PM »

My little guy got home while I was out of town over the weekend, but he waited for me in his box on my bed for me. Here is Faox and his goodies! Munchies and toys galore Smiley

And a batch of pretty postcards from his trip.

Faox picked out his favorite things from his trip. The cute fox ornament from his Christmas away and the little crystals in a bottle were both to shinny to pass up as top picks Wink

And one of my favorite pages from the amazing scrapbook I got... This is SO something Faox would do Cheesy lol.

And the other favorite page from the book, it's just so mystical looking Smiley

Thanks for a great swap partner! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RaraAvis
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #433 on: February 19, 2013 05:40:42 PM »

Haha that pic of Faox on the copy machine is so funny! I also think Rupert looks adorable on the surfboard.

Peanut Butter made it home safely today  Cheesy.

Here he is with all the goodies he brought back...

The salt water taffy is actually from a Virginia Beach company, Forbes. I already cracked it open and it is delicious!

The scrapbook Alexampersandra made is truly beautiful! We both ended up with library pics in our scrapbooks, since we both work at libraries.
I had trouble getting decent pictures of the scrapbook, but here is my favorite page...

It's pictures from Mount Trashmore, a landfill that was turned into a park. I just love the name!

Alexampersandra also made some great magnets that are already up on the refrigerator.

The no cursing one is actually like the signs they have all over the place on the ocean front in Virgina Beach. I thought that was pretty funny, I'm surprised they don't get stolen or defaced all the time.

Thanks Alexampersandra! I'm glad Peanut Butter had such a fun time with you. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #434 on: February 19, 2013 07:08:21 PM »

I'm so glad you love the Mt Trashmore page, RaraAvis... we went up there on a day when it was super-windy and 30 degrees out, plus it was crazy sunny, so my eyes were watering from sun and wind and cold and my fingers were freezing so I didn't know if I had good photos until we got back in the car at the bottom!

I forgot to leave a note about it, but I made Peanut Butter a little octopus travelling companion (mostly because one of the few things we didn't see at the Aquarium was the octopus... he has been moved! I think to another aquarium out of state).

Also, I had a dream the night after I sent Peanut Butter home, that I had forgotten to include him in the package! So it's nice to see that I really did send him home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #435 on: February 19, 2013 07:27:46 PM »

Ooo so many fun things that are coming home with the little visitors!  I hope Anuenue makes it home soon-- her tracking status is a little vague and scary right now :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
RaraAvis

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #436 on: February 19, 2013 07:34:31 PM »

Oh wow, I couldn't tell it was that cold and windy in the pic. Thanks for showing Peanut Butter up there then.

The little octopus is cute...I should have mentioned him when I posted the pic, since he is hard to see sitting with Peanut Butter. He is the prefect little sized companion. Cheesy

I'm so glad you love the Mt Trashmore page, RaraAvis... we went up there on a day when it was super-windy and 30 degrees out, plus it was crazy sunny, so my eyes were watering from sun and wind and cold and my fingers were freezing so I didn't know if I had good photos until we got back in the car at the bottom!

I forgot to leave a note about it, but I made Peanut Butter a little octopus travelling companion (mostly because one of the few things we didn't see at the Aquarium was the octopus... he has been moved! I think to another aquarium out of state).

Also, I had a dream the night after I sent Peanut Butter home, that I had forgotten to include him in the package! So it's nice to see that I really did send him home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #437 on: February 20, 2013 09:00:36 AM »

I'm so happy Faox is home and you like his scrapbook and trinkets!  And, yes, for some reason all of my LVs seem to feel the need to photocopy their bums...

There's also an extra scrapbook page that didn't fit stuffed behind one, if you like it more than one of them I put in you can swap it out. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #438 on: February 20, 2013 09:18:03 AM »

Ooo so many fun things that are coming home with the little visitors!  I hope Anuenue makes it home soon-- her tracking status is a little vague and scary right now :/

Oh my! I hope she isn't caught up in the usps mailing vortex over the upper midwest, I've had swap packages get caught in that and circle around and around for weeks...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindseymetz87

Hello Mr. horsey how are you? ♥

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 22, 2013 08:05:53 AM »

Once these silly pics decide to upload ill have my return photos of Sidney up. He had a blast! I hope Bertrum had a good time too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
6 Tips For Grilling Perfect Burgers: Labor Day Cooking Essentials
Recipe Twist: BBLT Sandwich
Lobster Corn Dog Recipe
The Secret to Perfect Buffalo Wings
What Your Chicago-Style Hot Dog is Missing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...