A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
700 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 16 Gallery - Halloween and the Winter Holidays  (Read 52226 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: January 19, 2013 05:41:48 PM »

Oh, yay, extension!  I just got a ticket to Shrimp Bingo for next Friday, and now I can certainly include that in the scrapbook!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  But I still need to get the rest of the pages finished as if there was no extension, no using this to procrastinate....  O.o
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #381 on: January 19, 2013 09:26:50 PM »

While I was expecting to be able to send out on time, I'm SUPER excited for the extension. We've had stagnant air and crummy weather, so it's been super foggy here the past week and a half. Which means Deer and I haven't gone out to Autzen Stadium or the river yet! Hopefully it'll clear up and we can get out there in time to add those photos to the scrapbook.

Thinking this was the last photo weekend I did have to take her to one of the most well known places- VooDoo Donut! Mmm! I dont like most donuts, but i do enjoy the occasional voodoo maple bacon bar! Deer also got to see some of the interesting downtown people that were out tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #382 on: January 20, 2013 06:28:56 AM »

Anuenue visited the National Gallery of Art yesterday - it was already getting crazy with the inauguration preparations and lots of tourists.

She saw lots of famous paintings! The NGA is mostly traditional art, only a little modern art. You are actually allowed to use flash photography for most of the permanent collection.

Monet!

and Mondrian!

With the extension, Anuenue will get to come back downtown to see a show at the Kennedy Center in two weeks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NathanielM93
« Reply #383 on: January 20, 2013 07:46:32 AM »

I've just driven 3 hours over a normally 1-hour drive all because of this:

It's been snowing all day yesterday and it's still snowing now Sad I love snow, but I have exams and will be having a hard time getting there Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #384 on: January 20, 2013 07:59:25 AM »

This extension should help... Even though I was probably going to send on time, it will be with way less hurry and stress!  (And also, if anything happens in the meantime, it could possibly be included in the book!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

waterbaby

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #385 on: January 21, 2013 02:58:36 AM »

Well, I am FINALLY starting to play catch-up with Coccinelle's blog -- just spent several hours on four posts (I do not know how people do this on a daily basis) and probably have four more to go before it's up to date.  So glad I've got tomorrow (today, actually) off so I can sleep in after this marathon...and then have time and energy to finish the job!

And while I was prepared to meet the deadline, I will gladly take advantage of the extension.  Will be sorry to incur the new postage rates, but this will not only let me be caught up online by the time of send outs, it will also allow time for extra adventures!

Because I'm so behind I'm only going to post a few pictures right now, but many more plus details of Coccinelle's further adventures in Hollywood, at the local farmers market, and going to the laundromat can now be found on her blog (http://coccinelleinla.blogspot.com/).  Here are a few pix to, hopefully, whet your appetite:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013 03:00:33 AM by waterbaby » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #386 on: January 21, 2013 04:30:34 AM »

We took Peanut Butter to the ONE PLACE I've been trying to get to with him since he arrived: The Virginia Aquarium! It's where Fiance and I are getting married next March, PLUS they have a new Megalodon exhibit that is going away in February. Only one photo here and one on the blog (www.pbinvb.blogspot.com), because the rest will be in the scrapbook:

That's a megalodon tooth found near PB's home in California! (When you push the button below it, a little dot on the map lights up to show you where it was discovered.)

I'm going to let Peanut Butter stick around a little longer, just in hopes that it will snow, because RaraAvis was hoping for him to see some snow! We came REALLY close the other night, (it snowed in Suffolk but not here in Virginia Beach) but the best he's seen so far is frost on my car in the morning.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
NathanielM93
« Reply #387 on: January 23, 2013 09:19:11 AM »

Alby's almost ready to go, we just need to pack his suitcase Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #388 on: January 23, 2013 09:38:52 AM »

I just finally got the one thing I needed to make sure I can finish the scrapbook-- so, yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley

« Reply #389 on: January 23, 2013 06:31:58 PM »

Faox is getting excited about going home, hopefully I can get most of the scrapbook done this weekend, but I'm still waiting on something, so I might still need to take advantage of the extension... 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to use the Tailgating Tool Box
Learn how to Light Charcoal Without Lighter Fluid for Tailgating
Learn how to Tailgate - Shroom Bombs
Learn how to Tailgate - Peg Leg Chicken Drums
Learn how to Tailgate - Spatchcocked Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...