A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,775
Currently Running With Scissors:
357 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 16 Gallery - Halloween and the Winter Holidays  (Read 56302 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NathanielM93
« Reply #340 on: January 04, 2013 01:22:08 AM »

Ohmygoodness I can't believe the wonderful adventures Alby's having thanks to you, Natasjadreams!  And now your pictures with Alby in London have put a huge grin on my face (along with a bit of misty gladness and appreciation in my eyes, sentimental sap that I am) -- you all look like you're having such a great time!  And in addition to that fun pompom scarf...is that a wee London t-shirt I see him wearing?!?!  If I were an OMG-er or a squee-er, that's what I'd be writing right here.
Cheesy, I can see Coccinelle is having lots of fun too. I'm still a little bit jealous of her Smiley. Btw, could you post the link to her blog again, I seem to have lost it. And yes Alby has a London-shirt now :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smeddley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #341 on: January 04, 2013 06:58:55 AM »

Boy, time sure has flown by! Remember how I bought my scrapbook so early and was ahead of the game? Yeah, haven't done a thing with it! And it's time to get busy!

We had a very quiet New Year, we never really celebrate it. On New Years day we played some D&D, and we have a few more adventures to go in, but I really need to get busy on those pages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #342 on: January 05, 2013 11:13:49 AM »

Anuenue and I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some supplies for her album.... I wish that you could still get 3x5 photos instead of 4x6" being the smallest size anymore - I don't have a printer, so I usually have stuff printed at a drugstore.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 20  blog!
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2013 05:38:38 PM »

Hey everyone!  Quick reminder that the date to send the Little Visitors back is January 31st-- less than 4 weeks away!  It still might seem a long ways off, but remember to get your photos printed on time to get your book put together!  (And also the three small souvenirs!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: January 06, 2013 06:12:31 PM »

You know, I never noticed just how dull my home town was until I had to sit down and do a photo album with pictures of it Tongue Richmond really is a boring place to be if you live in the US. Oh well, back to the finishing touches.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wildfyre
« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2013 08:36:26 PM »

Well Aussie has certainly had an eventful visit. Just after midnight yesterday we had a 7.5 earthquake and then the tsunami sirens went off so we had to evacuate and weren't able to return home until after 2 am. Good news is the waves were very small by the time they hit us so there was no damage at all. Unfortunately  I was too busy to get any photos of it.. but he did go with us when we evacuated.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
RaraAvis

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #346 on: January 07, 2013 02:33:44 PM »

Wow that's spooky Wildfyre, glad you are ok. I have lived in California all my life and I am still terrified of earthquakes.

Last week I started putting together all my pictures to decide which to include in Anana's album/scrapbook. Well I ended up getting a lot done last week and on Sunday and now I am almost done!  Grin I don't think I want to post any more pics so Alexampersandra will be surprised.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NathanielM93
« Reply #347 on: January 08, 2013 02:27:42 AM »

I've sent my pictures out to be printed. I'm a bit busy with exams at the moment but making the scrapbook is going to be my relax-moment every day, so I think I'll get it done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #348 on: January 08, 2013 04:08:18 AM »

Wow that's spooky Wildfyre, glad you are ok. I have lived in California all my life and I am still terrified of earthquakes.

Last week I started putting together all my pictures to decide which to include in Anana's album/scrapbook. Well I ended up getting a lot done last week and on Sunday and now I am almost done!  Grin I don't think I want to post any more pics so Alexampersandra will be surprised.

I just realized last night that I hadn't posted Peanut Butter's Christmas present... so now I think I won't, so it'll be a surprise! Smiley (I might even re-wrap it so you get to unwrap it again!)

In other news, we're going to a fancy banquet on Saturday night so he gets to dress up and be dapper!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Wildfyre
« Reply #349 on: January 08, 2013 06:36:29 AM »

Not to be redundant, but since this was a big issue last round..

If you are using an online service for your photos, be sure to order them asap in order to allow for postal service errors etc.

Also, if your partner has gone missing or you suspect there could be an issue please contact us ASAP. I would love to close this round on time and with NO flakers Smiley 

It would be great to be able to start another round in time for summer vacation.  Wink

Don't forget, send outs are January 31st and everyone is required to provide proof of mailing. That means a DC number in the US, and a customs form tracking number or a scan/photo of the receipt for everyone overseas.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013 06:44:56 AM by Wildfyre » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Interview With Simon Armitage at Laugharne Festival 2012
Interview With Simon Day at Laugharne Festival 2012
Blair Underwood on South by Southeast
Photoshoot for South by Southeast Book Cover with Blair Underwood
What John Irving Thinks of Mark Twain
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...