A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
483 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Paper & Ephemera Swap Gallery (warning: may induce envy)  (Read 10588 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2005 09:31:25 AM »

i haven't gotten mine yet....  Undecided  and i don't know if my partner got her's, although i'm assuming she did, since we both live in texas!  poo....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
amyshrugged

ohhh...we could start over again

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2005 10:42:57 AM »

kendaljay, I haven't heard or received from one of my partners either.  I have pretty much given up hope at this point... just hope she's doing ok... she hasn't been on craftster in a long time.  Have you PM'd your partner to see if she got your envelope?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now accepting orders for custom handmade books.. treat yourself to a new handbound journal or sketchbook! 
PM me for details.

etsy shop coming soon!
Pearliepie

I'm a llama! And I like it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2005 03:02:54 PM »

I haven't gotten one of mine either! I hope the crafty folk down at the post office didn't grow a mean streak and steal them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I dream of a house covered with your art, and would love a personal swap. Pm me if you'd like to spread the crafty love! I also need blue fabric scraps for a scrap quilt!

Swaps:
icrispyi

Trying to build swap karma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2005 04:48:55 PM »

I haven't gotten one of mine either! I hope the crafty folk down at the post office didn't grow a mean streak and steal them!

as horrible of a thought that is... I laughed.

and laughed again. Because I would SOOOO be tempted to do the same--although I wouldn't!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gotta build good swap karma!

My Crafter-Stalker Cheat Sheet:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/cmhkorn/319720.html
kendaljay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2005 05:27:18 AM »

yeah, i've messaged her, no response and she hasn't been on here since the 13th.  she's also in another swap that i was hosting and i've been having issues with her on it too.  plus, this is my only envelope i'm getting, so i'm doubly sad...  Cry  okay, i'm done having a pity party...carry on with the loverlyness!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
StarSix
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2005 07:25:26 AM »

I have quite a bit of extra paper around that I'm willing to send on if you guys don't hear from your partners within the next week or two - just let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not Beethoven, but it sure bounces!

~ The Aristocats
happify
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2005 09:12:51 PM »

Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you haven't received your packages; it appears that we have two flakes, with five unsent envelopes.  I've started packing up make-up envelopes to send out to Kendaljay, M8888888, Pearliepie (all supposed to receive from Jacqui) and Amyshrugged and Margoiseau (both supposed to receive from Kellyfitz84).  I'll get those sent as soon as possible; I actually am heading out of town this weekend (to New Orleans -- I'll pick up cool stuff to add if I come across any) but will send them out on Monday or Tuesday.

If there's anybody else who's been flaked on, please let me know.  I've been keeping track of who's sent and who's received, but I've been having sporadic trouble with Craftster lately (sometimes it tells me it doesn't like my cookie settings) and may have missed things. 

Again, my apologies about the flakes.  I probably should've given up on them sooner, but this is the first swap I've organized and the eternal optimist in me kept giving them just one more day.  And Kendayjay, M8888888, Pearliepie, Amyshrugged, and Margoiseau -- if any of you have particular preferences/dislikes in papers, let me know!  I'll try to keep it in mind when I make up the new envelopes.

Thanks all you paper people!
Julia
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kendaljay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2005 05:12:33 AM »

aww thanks happify!  don't worry, i hate doing flakers too!  Undecided  also, i don't know if skyra messaged you or not, but she graciously offered to send me some paper goodies (after i figured out she wasn't just stalking me, asking me for my address!  Wink)  so i think i'm taken care of.  you may want to pm her to sort out the details though.  thanks for trying to fix things!  i've enjoyed looking at everyone else's goodies while i wait at least!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
skyra

a fork is a fork of course

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2005 07:46:29 PM »

Kendeljay...have you received your pkg from me yet??  I know that the other pkg I sent to the states took awhile, but most of the time the stuff arrives in 5 or so days Smiley

skyra
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting to save the world...one magnet at a time!!
http://www.torridcraftaffair.etsy.com
kendaljay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2005 03:33:36 PM »

i just messaged you...but i wanted to post on here also!  i did get my package, last week and it was great!  Skyra did an awesome job...my favorite thing was a sheet of the Lonely Penguin stickers (i think that's what they are called, correct me if i'm wrong) anyway, thank you so much Skyra, i really really appreciate it!!  and if you took pics, please post them!  thank you!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Motion 3: Zoom Blur
Motion 3: Using Multiple Masks
Motion 3: Steady Cam Made Easy and Simple
Shake 4: Simple Rig Removal
Shake 4: Using Plates
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...