A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,535
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: October 2012 OPS D&G  (Read 16861 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noushi

interested in doing personal swaps

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012 10:25:10 AM »

Whew, it's been a crazy past few weeks for me. If all goes as planned though, I should be going to the post office tomorrow. I really hope that Zzdia and Koreena love their packages!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AuntieKar

Inspired by those around me

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012 10:59:44 AM »

I was very energetic this weekend, 2 claims, and got 2 things made for my claim to bunny....and got a good start on elyxandra's too.  Need a couple more items to finish up, and might even be sending by the end of the week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craziness and Craftiness are synonymous, right?!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrshoss
Koreena
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012 12:29:39 PM »

I sent to jexxican today Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012 04:43:52 PM »

Yeah, it is pretty slow in this discussion forum. So, anyone have anything to say about Pinterest? I... got nothing.

We do have another friend joining us today, with only 9 days left in the swap. Go see! As soon as I'm done with these Halloween costumes I'll be doing some major stalking and claiming.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
goddessgarb
Artful Journeyer

I am not your carpet ride; I am the sky...

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012 08:16:11 PM »

Hey all,

I just joined the swap, even tho there's only 9 days left, because I just started sewing last night after a long, dark time of making nothing, and I want to sew things now and I have no one to sew for.  Yes, it's tragic, isn't it?  LOL!  Or is that crayzee...  Anyway, I'd love to get claimed, and if you want to raid your own stash and send it, I'm more than okay with that so you wouldn't have to actually make anything.  Just sayin... Wink  My bio lists the kind of stuff I groove on.

Gonna go make a claim now...after all, that's why I'm here...   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://theartfuljourney.wordpress.com
Paper and Ephemera Swap Rd. 11 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431439.20
Open to Personal Swapping, esp. mail art, supplies, and ephemera
Koreena
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012 08:21:57 PM »

Welcome to the swap Smiley  Nine days is LOTS of time!

I plan to claim at least once more...  Have one thing done for my latest claimee and a few more on the go.  When they're done, I'lll be back  Grin

And Jexxican... Other than crafty things, isn't Pinterest the most amazing place for recipes & food inspiration??  I love looking around & getting ideas for party food & desserts especially~ Some wins, some major losses haha.  The one that got the most oooohs & aaaaahs was the fruit shaped jello shots & the biggest fail was the cinnamon roll pie crust..... Live & learn Smiley  How about you guys? Any favourites to share?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AuntieKar

Inspired by those around me

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012 09:12:31 AM »

I may make one more claim as well, especially if I get these other two finished this week...The end of the month kinda snuck up on me there...but I do have to try out my anniversary present soon...my hubby go me a cricut imagine that we found clearanced out at hobby lobby!  I can't wait to see how I can enhance my craftiness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craziness and Craftiness are synonymous, right?!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrshoss
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012 08:17:28 PM »

I just sent out my claim to elyxandra! If my first claim reaches AuntieKar before the end of the month, I may make another claim. But off to stalking some more pinterest boards, maybe for next month if I can't claim again this month.

I love the fact that I can browse through random categories and see all kinds of things on Pinterest. The geek tag always has interesting stuff on it. And sometimes, I just search random things if I want to be inspired. Searching 'journal' or 'travel' always turns up really inspiring pins for me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2014 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012 05:46:33 AM »

this month is getting away from me.... I need to make a claim SOON!  Will it be today?  I hope so!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012 06:32:53 AM »

Yeah, Bunny! There are 3 of you who need to claim still, 1 week to go. Ah, crap, that means I only have one week left on Halloween costumes. I need to get my butt in gear, and I have so much more on top of Halloween that needs to be done by then too, like the other claim I made!

And Jexxican... Other than crafty things, isn't Pinterest the most amazing place for recipes & food inspiration??  I love looking around & getting ideas for party food & desserts especially~ Some wins, some major losses haha.  The one that got the most oooohs & aaaaahs was the fruit shaped jello shots & the biggest fail was the cinnamon roll pie crust..... Live & learn Smiley  How about you guys? Any favourites to share?
Oh my gosh, Pinterest is amazing for food! Sadly, I tend to find more desserts than dinners, and I can't do that because I'm trying to lose weight (12 lbs by Christmas, cheer me on friends!) but there are so... many... desserts! I have started planning my dinners using exclusively Pinterest and the Wildtree menu planners. I mean, I used to copy all of my recipes onto index cards and use them over and over again, but now I have a stack of uncopied recipes that are just piling up and making a mess on my bookshelf. What bugs me about people pinning recipes is that they never seem to use them, or if they do use them they don't say anything about it and you don't know what they thought of it. What's the point in just keeping pictures of food on your Pinterest if you're not going to try the recipes?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Black Farmer Book Trailer
Ruth Graham Reveals Her Motto
Kaza Kingsley Talks About Erec Rex
Lisa McMann Talks About Fade
Meet Author John Connolly
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...