A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,516
Currently Running With Scissors:
597 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Swap 2012 SU Oct 1-Oct 20 **SO Nov 14-19 only** SU Closed  (Read 58246 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: November 11, 2012 04:02:59 PM »

To join in the blanking party...

So I learned how to _ today, but I won't be good enough to make the __ I wanted to for this swap, so I went to the store and got supplies to make ___ instead!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: November 11, 2012 04:44:06 PM »

I am so happy!! I had my craft stuff in bags all around the walls in my room. We found a wardrobe thingy that hubby bought and assembled. Now I can store all my craft stuff in it and some in the garage. This includes my sewing machine and sewing box which is huge! Thank you hubby! We have a bedroom again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: November 11, 2012 05:46:44 PM »

Blankety blank computer! Wondered why I wasn't getting any update notices on this swap, so stopped by to check that there really hadn't been any. Instead I found PAGES AND PAGES of stuff I had missed!!! Don't know what happened, but glad to see you all here again.

I made (partner's name) a fuzzy thing from her pinterest, a dozen bumpy things in a color and design I know she likes, bought some sparkly things she requested, and am finishing the other crafted thing that was the reason I was partnered with her. (I think I like vague descriptions even better than fill-in-the-blank teasers.)

Miss Barbara, my DH broke his collarbone a few years ago, so have a good idea what you and your DH are going through. Sounds like your DH is a better patient than mine was. Hope things are improving and that he mends well. Sending good wishes your way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
120/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Quilt Block Swap 6 - sewing
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- starting to craft
Mug Rug Swap
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #383 on: November 11, 2012 06:16:25 PM »

Oh man! I just saw something on Pinterest that would be perfect for my partner! Too bad I've already finished, taken pictures, and packed my box!

Isn't that how it always works out?!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 11, 2012 06:25:06 PM »

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
margiej
« Reply #385 on: November 11, 2012 07:47:03 PM »

I went to a thrift store today that had bags and bags of craft stuff but my granddaughter was whining because her friends were coming over so I had to leave!!  I was so disappointed!!!  We spent yesterday doing stuff, but I let my granddaughter have the things we made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Toralune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: November 11, 2012 10:43:57 PM »

Oh man! I just saw something on Pinterest that would be perfect for my partner! Too bad I've already finished, taken pictures, and packed my box!

Aww I know how that goes. I'm still plodding away at the ____ ____, hoping to have time left over to get a couple smalls in for the sake of it, and I still can't get over all the lovely things my partner would love that I don't have time to make.

Meanwhile, I think I might be overpurchasing things a bit, but it's so hard to resist. I already ordered the wrong ____ for my partner, and since it's something I don't see myself using I'll probably go ahead and include it anyway since it's still something she'd like (and yes, I did go back and order the correct item so no worries there Tongue), and now today I ran across an awesome sale on ____ while getting some extra supplies and couldn't resist picking some up. (I'm going ahead and jumping in on the blanking thing, so insert disclaimer here that length of blanks does not represent actual length of words. Tongue)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eiseldora
« Reply #387 on: November 11, 2012 11:09:23 PM »

I finished ____ today. I started to wrap it, but it was too rainy to take pictures in any good light, so I'm going to try photographing later then wrapping it all up. We still have time, so there is no rush Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
rubylynns
« Reply #388 on: November 12, 2012 06:44:28 AM »

Icky rainy day and no school for my kiddo equals a movie day for him and a crafty day for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 12, 2012 08:03:57 AM »

No school for dear children who are misbehaving equals day spent in room for them and crafting day for me!  Even tho I'm finished with this swap and will be mailing tomorrow.  Crafting for other swaps, I guess.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Paper Bag Puppet of Yourself
How to Make Goobeldy Goo
How to Make a Paper Airplane
How to Make a Simple Paper Kite
How to Build Bridges with Popsicle Sticks
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...