A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,117
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Swap 2012 SU Oct 1-Oct 20 **SO Nov 14-19 only** SU Closed  (Read 57037 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Eiseldora
« Reply #320 on: November 06, 2012 11:38:05 AM »

Teleport

Working on first item.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rubylynns
« Reply #321 on: November 06, 2012 12:07:11 PM »

Hmm super power.....teleport. I'd love to get from one place to another without driving or flying!  I would do a lot more traveling then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #322 on: November 06, 2012 12:24:30 PM »

Doing my check in.  I've been working on my package along with the five classes I'm doing for school and chrismas orders.  Never enough time in the day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 06, 2012 12:35:41 PM »

rubylynns, just need to let you know that by accident, I was stalking you and started something you have on your Pinterest!  I was so excited there for awhile, b/c I can make almost everything on there!  (Then I was still excited when I found the right Pinterest, so it all worked out!  Grin)

SMLounsbury, I've been meaning to tell you that it's great to "see" you again!  Cheesy

I LOVE this swap and could craft forever, but I have a lot of other crafting to do for other swaps, etc..., so for this one I am done.  I'm going to wrap and store the package this weekend for sendout on the 19th.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
lizziew
« Reply #324 on: November 06, 2012 12:36:53 PM »

I would like to freeze time if I had a super power.

I am all done crafting, all packed and ready to go! Xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY PINTEREST LINK - http://pinterest.com/lizzierw/
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #325 on: November 06, 2012 03:59:08 PM »

I would love to cut my commute time too - teleport.  Then I could also go home to walk the dog at lunch and not have to worry about packing lunch or dinner.  Or to levitate things. 

When we used to have written order sheets for the docs, I will never forget one order that was written for a patient.  I think he meant to write "elevate patient", but he wrote "levitate patient" - well, we tried our hardest, but our Muggleness defeated all of us and neither myself, nor my colleagues were ever able to levitate the poor man.  But imagine if we could!  No more bedsores!  Patients would be turned and moved constantly!  No more muscle strains or back pain from transferring patients!  Oh for the power to levitate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
lidehtium
« Reply #326 on: November 06, 2012 04:03:27 PM »

I'd say teleport too, absolutely. being able to travel all over would be great, though the temptation of teleporting into a bank vault would be strong! Or should I say, teleporting into a Michael's after it was closed, hahaha.

I've started wrapping my presents.. They're all pretty tiny, but cute! Being from a small town, I'm used to hearing things like '$15?! For that little thing?!?!' and such so part of my brain still views size = worth, its a hard habit to break. But the set of ________s, the _______ and the ____ ___s are looking good so I think ________ will be pleased!

Onyxnox, that's hilarious about the doctor!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #327 on: November 07, 2012 01:35:49 AM »

Teleporting sounds like a grand idea.  The culture of the city, the nature and stillness of the countryside and quick visits with faraway loved ones - all in one afternoon!  Sounds good to me!

My medium project has morphed and taken on a life of it's own!  I hope it works out.  I'm going to have to do some hunting for something to contain it.  However, any hopes of sending early are now out the window!  Not there was ever a huge chance anyway.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: November 07, 2012 08:10:37 AM »

.  However, any hopes of sending early are now out the window!  Not there was ever a huge chance anyway.   Grin
I'm guessing you meant sending on the earlier side of the sending dates, but ladies, please DO NOT send before the send out dates . We don't want our surprise sendees to have to wait weeks and weeks for opening party day to open their gifts.  That would be torture!!

Therefore, as stated in swap rules, early sending will be negatively noted in feedback comments as not following swap rules. 

Reminder of send out dates:

International: Nov 14-Nov 16

Within USA:  Nov 16-19

Thanks ladies!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #329 on: November 07, 2012 09:52:35 AM »

I would love to teleport! 

So we are finally getting some fall like weather here this weekend (high of 58!)  so I will be crafting the day away inside.  58 is pretty chilly to us Phoenicians!  I will probably be sending towards the end of the send out dates cause I am slow like that Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Multiple Exposure Settings: Create Movement
How to Use a Lens Shade
Formatting Media Cards
How to Get a Model Release
Photography Tips - Taking Panoramic Photos
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...