A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 305,732
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Swap 2012 SU Oct 1-Oct 20 **SO Nov 14-19 only** SU Closed  (Read 62610 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jfer007
« Reply #500 on: November 23, 2012 05:13:12 PM »

Other than waiting patiently for my package to arrive, I hope to get a new gps and seasons 2 and 3 of Community.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their holiday season!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #501 on: November 23, 2012 06:28:00 PM »

I know I'm having a great start to mine! The Cougars won the Apple Cup! It's the one and only football game I care about. I am happy, happy, happy! There were no family arguments yesterday, the kitchen is stuffed with tons of delicious leftovers and I have at least 1 event to look forward to in December for once, besides swap packages.  Wink

I usually ask for gift certificates for Christmas, but squeal with delight at other, unexpected ones too. For the past 3 years or so I have been flocked: a new plastic flamingo or two appear in my yard with a ribbon and a note. I still have no idea who does it! I appreciate the flockings so much and hope the tradition continues.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #502 on: November 24, 2012 03:42:39 AM »

That is so cool!!!!  I wish someone would randomly gift me with something for the garden as a surprise like that.  There used to be a couple of people in the neighbourhood who used to leave me stockings for the dogs as a surprise, but one moved and the other passed away Sad

I got new desk chairs last year - DH got me two.  One for my computer desk, and the other for what my big wish was - my own craft room.

I am putting my Christmas list together now - I used to hate doing one, because I like surprises, but it really helps him and his mother a lot.  I am hoping for a home digital photo set up with the mini lights and box.  I was also hoping for a portable OTT light for when I do workshops - but they went on sale at Michaels and I had a coupon, and ended up getting one for $14.  Or a new desk for the office.  Right now, it is a folding resin table as we got rid of the other one which was HUGE.

We are really hoping for no more knick knacks - our home got so cluttered, that when we renovated, we ended up donating a lot of things, as DH was saying we were starting to look like we should be on an epi of Hoarders.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012 03:49:22 AM by Onyxnox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: November 24, 2012 06:05:56 AM »

I had really been hoping for either a laptop/tablet and hadn't decided which I wanted. My hubby and I had been in the market for a new mattress for several years, and finally took the plunge this year...we splurged and got the tempur pedic memory foam mattress....the cool thing is...it came with a "free" Kindle Fire!   So...yippee!   I get to call and claim it Monday and have it shipped to me!

We're now looking at a 3DS XL.  These new gadgets sure will come in handy on our plane rides to Alaska in July! 

I, also, usually know what I am getting, and many times get it early....my husband claims he never knows what to get me!  I've got a great surprise for him. His old soccer coach from Alaska is now a published author of 2 books! (3rd in writing stage!) and so I had a friend buy copies of his books and get them signed for hubby!  I don't know that they are necessarily his genre of book, but it's still super cool to have signed books (I've met two of my favorite authors!) and to have it signed by an old coach is really cool. He knows he's getting something from Alaska, but he doesn't know what it is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

4x6 Art Swap Fall 2014
pioneer9

« Reply #504 on: November 24, 2012 09:45:18 AM »

Received my package yesterday... please tell me I'm not the only person having will power issues Smiley I'm very tempted to open it, but I'm not going to!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #505 on: November 24, 2012 12:45:14 PM »

My box arrived!! It actually arrived yesterday but I didn't know about it until the apartment office had already closed for the night. (It was too big to fit in the package mailbox so it went into the office for pickup.) I got it this afternoon. ACK! Can't believe I have to wait now. Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #506 on: November 24, 2012 06:16:53 PM »

Since I got DH involved in Dutch oven cooking, he knows that the next thing I want is a 16" deep Lodge Camp Dutch Oven, so hopefully that's what I'll get. I've also decided I need a new cell phone since my current one has been dropping calls left and right even though it's showing a full battery and a full bar reception array. Think those are really the only things I've been wanting. DH bought me a new sewing machine two years ago and Dutch Oven cook tables and tools last year, so I really don't have much in the way of wants (bought my own computer desk and chair, CuttleBug and folders, and cardstock scoring board this summer with my paycheck from teaching professional development classes). At times like these I'm reminded just how fortunate I am. I have some wants but no needs, and that is truly a blessing!

I, also, usually know what I am getting, and many times get it early....my husband claims he never knows what to get me!  I've got a great surprise for him. His old soccer coach from Alaska is now a published author of 2 books! (3rd in writing stage!) and so I had a friend buy copies of his books and get them signed for hubby!  I don't know that they are necessarily his genre of book, but it's still super cool to have signed books (I've met two of my favorite authors!) and to have it signed by an old coach is really cool. He knows he's getting something from Alaska, but he doesn't know what it is!

As a member of my state organization and International Reading Association, I've attended many conferences where authors are available to sign their books. Knowing an author makes any of their works special, having the books autographed makes them even more so, but having had a close relationship to the author makes a book cherished. Your DH is going to love the books you got for him!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
151/50 in 2014, 47/50 in 2013
Mini 12 Days of Christmas- sent
RhymeswOrange
please excuse her for the day, its just the way the medication makes her...

« Reply #507 on: November 25, 2012 06:09:02 AM »

My big wish this year is a pair of UGGs slippers.  I lost 67 pounds this year and I'm cold all the time now so I'm asking for all sorts of keep me warm gifts..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I think my cat is sending me subliminal messages...
BigBangMomma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #508 on: November 25, 2012 07:14:52 AM »

My big wish this year is a pair of UGGs slippers.  I lost 67 pounds this year and I'm cold all the time now so I'm asking for all sorts of keep me warm gifts..

Wow! Great job with the weight loss! I hope you get those slippers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

4x6 Art Swap Fall 2014
BigBangMomma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #509 on: November 25, 2012 03:08:55 PM »

Hey ladies, sorry rubylynns hasn't been around much this swap.  She's one of my real-life bff's so I talk to her almost every day and so, if you're in her group, you're not forgotten.....anyway,  if you are in rubylynns'  group, can you also PM me  as you receive? Thanks! Also, if you're in my group and you've received, please be sure to PM me. I'm trying to update the received list in the gallery, so please check that out. if you've received and your name isn't highlighted red please let me know. thanks.

Check the Gallery
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012 03:16:32 PM by johnson.mom2two » THIS ROCKS   Logged

4x6 Art Swap Fall 2014
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn about White Balance
Learn about the Range of Available Lenses - part 2
How to use the Shutter Priority Mode or Tv Mode
How to use the Modes on Your dSLR
Learn about Reciprocity
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...