A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,182
Currently Running With Scissors:
719 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain Round 39 (SU 9-30 to 10-6, SO 10-27)  (Read 14345 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monnie31
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2012 11:23:26 AM »

We're supposed to have a lower version of the storm here, lots of wind and rain but nothing to be really scared about, at worst some tree branches will fall off and cause domage to houses. It'll just be a very quick trick-or-treating tomorrow with our little gang of under-5-year-olds in the village.

I've announced to my mom and my in-laws our incomming 3rd baby. I didn't want to do it by phone. my MIL litteraly jumped of joice! It's a nice contraste to the first time. My mom just said nothing, which is kind of good since I didn't felt like listenning anything negative. She still does not understand why someone would actually enjoy raising kids!

When I told my parents my dad said, and I quote, "It's about fricking time!"  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

frogprincess
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2012 05:13:12 PM »

hopefully everyone is doing ok.  just checking in
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandykaye
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2012 09:23:08 PM »

I sent earlier today finally!! I think I will refrain from swapping for awhile since work is getting busy! I hope everyone is safe from harm's way! I live in Michigan but we are getting some heavy winds and rain (and possibly snow later!) as effects from Sandy....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2012 03:38:27 AM »

I sent earlier today finally!! I think I will refrain from swapping for awhile since work is getting busy! I hope everyone is safe from harm's way! I live in Michigan but we are getting some heavy winds and rain (and possibly snow later!) as effects from Sandy....

We have heavy rain and wind and some whomping thunder storms
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2012 03:32:35 PM »

Blessed Samhain everyone!

I dressed up for the first time in years at work....a retro 50's girl. I did pretty good with cat's eye eyeliner look! Played rockabilly music in my office.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2012 05:58:58 PM »

Blessed Samhain!!  Grin

Hawkeye, that sounds awesome. Did you get any pictures?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2012 08:24:45 PM »

I only got a "hair shot" that shows me in what I consider a Lot of makeup! lol! Couldn't get victory rolls going, so went for the next best thing I could manage!

I had an all-black dress that looked a lot like this one:

(Note the matching black pearls and earrings. I was way too pleased with myself. )  Grin
I also kept playing the Monster Mash a dozen times. I had too much fun.

I also came home and actually did ritual ON a Sabbat. Double win. Best holiday I've had in awhile. Hope all of you had the same.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012 08:29:24 PM by hawkeyes_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Melissaurus
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2012 09:19:45 PM »

Blessed Samhain, everyone! I hope everyone is safe and sound and celebrating in their own way!

I love the costume, Hawkeyes_girl, it suits you really well! I especially love the makeup - looks great!

I was going to dress up as a character from my boyfriend and I's favourite TV show (the avatar cartoons - he was going to be Zuko, and I Korra - yes, we'd be spanning seasons, but hey, what's a few hundred years, right?) but we've been so busy, they just didn't work out.

Oh well - we leave it to cosplay in the future - maybe to motivate us to go to a convention at some point, Tongue.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2012 03:54:24 AM »

You look marvelous, Hawkeye!! It was a great day for me as well. In spite of the weather we had a lot of trick or treaters, and they were all fabulous and grateful. I love Halloween!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2012 09:19:20 AM »

You look great Hawkeye!!

My day didn't go so well. My son's Birthday is also Oct 31, so I went home early from work to get things ready for his favorite dinner and cake. When he got home from school he didn't feel so well, I was hoping it was his nerves. He wouldn't eat his dinner or his birthday cake. So I went ahead and got him ready and did his makeup for his costumes and he started vomiting and said he wanted to go back to bed.  We didn't get to have a Halloween.   Embarrassed
He is home from school today with a 102.4 Fever.  Cry Cry

When he's better we will redo his birthday but Halloween will have to wait until next year!! Undecided

How is everyone with the storm?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 5 Winter Makeup Trends
How to Wear Bright Lipstick
Quick Tips for a Polished and Professional Makeup
Easy Mirror-Free Makeup Touch-Ups
2-Minute Beauty Tutorial for a Perfect Natural Look
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...