A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,756
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain Round 39 (SU 9-30 to 10-6, SO 10-27)  (Read 11129 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2012 05:00:45 AM »

Sendouts in 2 days!

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Quasior
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2012 06:46:26 AM »

Thought I might call in and say Hi, and wow, hasn't there been a lot happening with you guys in this swap!
Maman-congrats, what number babe is this? 
Wulf-so lucky I've not had the opportunity to go to a pagan festival as yet :/ hope you enjoy/enjoyed it Smiley
Selkie-That's tough !!  I know I've got mentally ill in my family, and really so many drs have NO clue!  I am wondering if diet has anything related to our issues, not just allergies but all that toxity in foods are sooo bad.  There is definate links with skitzophrenia and food - not that I know your situation at all, but you have my empathy and good will.
Wow and Betsy, we've not met in these swaps before, but a big congrats to you, please do share those photos, was it handfasting you did?  I've not been to one of those but plan to redo our commitment pagan style at some point!

I have had a lot happening, and very nearly bit off too much to chew in the 13 days of Halloween swap... I've got teeth surgery Monday, and as I've said before when I had a big thing to go through with my mother's terminal cancer. The treatment didn't do anything to arrest it's growth at all, so now it's just a matter of time.  I am pretty cool with it.  I just think she could have done things differently but it's always been her choice.  But looking forward to seeing what you all do ...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Radmom
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2012 10:19:39 AM »

Checking in, sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I have been sick and the doctor changed some of my meds and they kicked the crap out of me. Hope everyone is having fun with their creations.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2012 11:45:19 AM »

Thank you Quasior, it will be babby number 3!
I'm sorry you have to go throught all this. Hope your mother will get all the diginity she deserves. I'm sending some wibes your way.

I've stocked on some more teas (chocolate-mint, honey-ginger and cha, the kids' favorite) and lots of lipton enveloppe soup. You know, the cup-a-soup type? Works wonder on my nausea! Plus I don't need to be concerned with the high sodium, as I tend to have low-pressure and sodium really helps keeping it up.

Can't wait to see what we're getting! Hope we get it before we go back to our family for the week. It'll be great to have some help with the kids, and I'll have a Samhain circle with my friends! Just what I need for my sanity. My daughter is so happy to know she'll see her boyfriend soon! (must I remind she is 4?) ahah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MamanTattoo
)O(

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2012 02:47:45 PM »

I received today! yay that was fast! I didn't take pics because the light was poor but we love it all. Mariann loves her paper doll and Merrick espically like the paper towel tube the Green Man art was in, ahah! Thanks a lot Melissa!
Is there a gallery open?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melissaurus
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2012 03:32:49 PM »

SO glad it made it there alright!! Hahaha - I love how simple it is to please kids sometimes, no? Smiley I'm happy I gave both of them something this time ;P Soon it will be three kids us crafters will have to craft for with you!! I hope you enjoy it all! Smiley

And don't worry about the - I love how it's pronounced like that - my boyfriend's mother is quebecois, and she always pronounces my name that way! Hehe. Hopefully mine will be in soon here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2012 04:07:46 PM »

Just spent the day - 8 hours of driving (I thought it was drive to Penn State and then drive another hour, I was wrong, it's drive 2 more hours) and DS # 2 is home. 10 minutes in the door and WWIII erupts...
Thankfully, no blood sacrifice. - sarcasm...
The time in the car - Mom drove - gave me a chance to finish knitting ___________________ __________. Now for the felting stage!

Blessings, congratulations and healing to all for the different places and events in the lives of this community.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Witchhippie
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2012 05:54:13 PM »

My package is ready to go out tomorrow!! Grin I didn't think about things that are not allowed to be shipped. I really hope nothing comes up missing on its way to Monnie.  Cry

Is there a link of items we are not suppose to ship to Canada or does it not matter?

I'm nerves now, J Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2012 06:19:52 PM »

I received today! yay that was fast! I didn't take pics because the light was poor but we love it all. Mariann loves her paper doll and Merrick espically like the paper towel tube the Green Man art was in, ahah! Thanks a lot Melissa!
Is there a gallery open?

There will be tomorrow night after I get settled in at my midnight job....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
MamanTattoo
)O(

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2012 06:29:39 PM »

Sending some more energy your way again, Selkie.

Witchhippie- mostly food and things that count ignite are not allowed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Cartoon Monster
How to Design a Cartoon Pig
How to Do a Pokemon Drawing
How to Create a Cartoon Fish
How to Practice Drawing Bulldog
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...