A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Samhain Round 39 (SU 9-30 to 10-6, SO 10-27)  (Read 11165 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Witchhippie
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2012 06:39:43 PM »

I'm so excited, my son and I are headed out in the morning to Paralounge. We go twice a year and it is one of the best festivals I have been to. It is not Pagan related but most people who go are some sort of the Pagan/Wicca religion. My son loves to play his Didgeridoo why I keep tempo with my djemba.  Grin

The weather here has been really nice. This morning the are was crisp for Florida.  Cool

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
whileitsraining
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2012 11:40:03 AM »

Sounds fun! Hubby has to work this weekend and then leaves Monday for a week long class. Sad  I have been cleaning out the garage and crafting today. One item is DONE woot!  While cleaning I found a couple of supplies that have inspired me to start some other smaller projects  Grin I hope to sneak out later this evening for some Momma alone time and pic up some odds and ends.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2012 02:19:37 PM »

Spent 29 HOURS in the ER followed by 8 hours of driving to get DS#2 admitted into a psychiatric facility.
Looking forward to knitting to work through all that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2012 04:27:33 PM »

I'm sorry you have to live through all this, selkie. I'm sending good vibes your way!

I'm happy for you, Witchhippie! There's so little festival around here... Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AlphaBetsy Bomber

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2012 05:14:25 PM »

Oh, Selkie. Sending a lot of good energy your way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MamanTattoo
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2012 09:07:30 AM »

Let's ask a question!!

Did you choose a personal name for your rituals? If so, why did you choose that particular name? If not, why?

I didn't. I'm very attached to my birthname and I feel it trully resonate who I am. It's Andrann, and if you look at it, andros means man and anna means gracious... Which I kind of am, a Gracious Man! ahahah!

I've done another item yesterday! It's going pretty well Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melissaurus
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2012 09:54:39 AM »

Sending out prayers and bright thoughts to you, Selkie.

We finished our craft show on Saturday, and it was a great success. Doubled what we paid to get in to the show, so I couldn't be happier!

Hmm...to answer your question, Andre, I'm holding on to my birth name for the time being. I'm drawn towards finding a seperate name for rituals and my craft, but at the same time, I'm quite attached to my birth name as well - Melissa. So I'm taking a positive stance - if I ever find the name, I'll know when it's right for me. Until then, Melissa will stick just fine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2012 01:00:12 AM »

Checking in... I've been designing and planning and generally sorting out pre-crafting details, so while I haven't got a lot of physical progress rocking yet, when I do get cracking it should come together quickly.  #touchesallthewood

Re: ritual names, no, I use my real one.  Except I have a separate online persona for stuff I can't use my real name on for complicated work reasons... and now I'm known more by that name than my real-world name in some circles, so in some ways my 'real' name varies between circumstances. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Witchhippie
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2012 08:47:15 AM »

I finished something last night that I eally like. I hope monnie will like it. Undecided

I might have to make another one for myself!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2012 09:44:49 AM »

Did you choose a personal name for your rituals? If so, why did you choose that particular name? If not, why?

I've been keeping my ear open for one. For a while I thought it might be Selkie, but it isn't. So for now I use my birth name.

I figure I'll either be presented with one and it will resonate or I won't.

Thanks for the positive energy. We've been down this road before and it's never pretty, just what needs to be.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 19/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 17/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 18/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 20/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 21/29
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...