Swap name: Fibre Swap fall 2012
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
Sign-up date range: September 29th, 2012 to October 5th
Date to send item by: October 29th, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Everyone welcome!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
It's been a while,
let's swap fibre! Either fibre for fibre, or Yarn for fibre and Fibre for yarn. Which ever option would please you more. We will also swap one small crafted item related to fiber crafts.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name &
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Least favourite colors:
Least Favorite fibres:
Would you like to swap Fibre for Fibre? 2 oz fancy, or 4 oz wool?
Would you like to swap Fibre for Yarn? Which would you like to send (fibre or yarn)? 2oz fancy or 4 oz of wool?
What types of crafted items would you like to receive/can you make?
Anything else you may want to share with your partner or the organizer?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
9/ Eclectic Dreamer