A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Hoopla Round 8 Gallery & Discussion  (Read 18202 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012 11:15:00 AM »

So I made my 3rd claim lol I have been working on hoops constantly the past couple days as I have nothing going on at the moment so any chance I get its embroidery time! I should be done with the 2 very soon at this rate I'm going! LOL.. Man I need out of this house but hey I at least have something to do while stuck here Wink hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
skatergirl1007
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2012 07:58:02 PM »

Oh my gosh I missed this board the other day when I checked for this the other day. But I started on the Nightmare Before Chistmas hoop and I am very happy with it so far.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012 12:12:55 AM »

I've been obsessively working on hoops finished the wizard of oz hoop today another is near done the 3rd is in the works I'm on an a roll Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
WhimsicallyObsessed

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012 12:14:21 AM »

Also can't wait to see that nightmare before Christmas hoop!   Grin
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012 12:15:36 AM by WhimsicallyObsessed » THIS ROCKS   Logged

skatergirl1007
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2012 10:16:33 AM »

I can't wait to see how it turns out either. Cheesy It's looking good right now and I think it will be pretty good. I can't wait to see my Panda hoop!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012 02:21:24 PM »

Yay! I just joined the swap. I've never made (or received) a hoop before, but I have certainly done some embroidery. I've started making myself an awesome theme wishlist, and I'm looking forward to approval and planning out some claims! Or at least one to start. . .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skatergirl1007
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012 09:27:11 AM »

I have gotten a lot done over the weekend. I don't understand how some of you are able to do 2 or 3 hoops at the same time. Shocked  But I hope to get more done this week and weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012 12:02:46 PM »

bummer of a day - 6 hours at the hospital with my mother and I didn't have any crafting stuff to work on. All things considered not too bad a day since mom was there for a transfusion and left feeling better than when we went in, but I wish I had gotten something useful done while sitting there for 6 hours... did I mention, 6 hours sitting in a hospital room watching tv and doing nothing?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dr. Craft
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012 06:04:02 AM »

Glad your mom is better Averia, but I can definitely relate to the boredom of six hours with nothing to do. I hate having time and no activities.

The planning for my hoop is taking much more time than it should....been through so many iterations. I'm trying to get an interesting third dimension going and think I've finally figured it out. I'm ready to start crafting on my claim -- a Dr. Seuss quote now. Up to my craft room.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
RetroGypsy
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012 05:12:31 PM »

Hey ya'll!!  I just made my second claim, this one on haroldlovesmaude! I've finished up my first claim for Averia and I just keep staring at it to make sure I don't want to add anything else before mailing. I would love to claim a 3rd, hopefully I will be able too. I was in the dentist office this morning in PAIN and hated that my day was wasted and I couldn't do anything. Averia, glad your Momma is well and I know exactly what you mean sitting there and not making something. I am in California all next week for my Sissy's babyshower, which I am helping plan from Texas, so that's taking up a bit of my time...I just love stitching and swapping though and absolutely had to get in on this round! Hope everyone is having fun with the stitching!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare for Hair Highlighting
Hair Highlighting Tips
Highlighting your Hair
How to Make Emo Style Extensions
How to Do an Emo Haircut
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...