A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 299,161
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Surpise Halloween ATC swap 2012  (Read 30706 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

coocoosnest
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2012 04:59:51 PM »

I received my very first ATC ever today from Robinpich and I love it, love it, LOVE IT!  I love the texture and the colors and just everything.  Now I've got to think of a nice way to display because these will stay out all year.  Thank you so much Robinpich!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Learning to see by the dark of the moon as well as the light of the day.
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2012 07:49:34 PM »

I was so worried when I pulled this out of my mailbox today!

Yikes! What on earth is USPS doing with the mail these days? It's pretty impressive that it got delivered to you at all, let alone undamaged. I guess there was just enough address left.

I'm really loving the stitched fabric cards. And Nooo's monsters, of course. Wink

I hadn't thought about the nerve it must have taken to do the splatter on that lovely Janet Leigh portrait, Gozer. I think I would have hesitated a lot longer than you did... and would probably have done dozens of practice spatters first just to reassure myself. But you needn't have worried - it's perfect.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2012 09:01:38 PM »

i just found my envelope with my surprise halloween cards buried under some papers on the desk! it must have arrived earlier this week. super cute. will scan and post tommrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
-i love to try new crafts, and learn new techniques. my strength is color pencils, but i also scrapbook, stitch, crochet, bead, any excuse to head to the craft store!

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
whileitsraining
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2012 09:10:01 PM »

Here are my lovely atc's in the order they were received.  I am having issues getting craftster to upload my pictures so this group shot is the only one that took. 

First is "Janet" by wittmert  It reads "Janet always knew she was different..."  This is so cute, love how it looks like a portrait. 

Next is a beautiful owl atc by AugustBell  Owls are my absolute favorite!!!

and my Final card I received yesterday was from stickerchic87  The bats and the full moon are 3dimentional and ridiculously cute.  Thank you all!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
coocoosnest

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2012 05:55:05 AM »

I was so worried when I pulled this out of my mailbox today!

When I saw this I knew who it was from because I had just gotten mine too. My envelope looked a little rough, but nowhere near as bad as that.  So glad your treasure wasn't damaged.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Learning to see by the dark of the moon as well as the light of the day.
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2012 06:05:04 AM »

I received TWO fabulous cards from Oyhana!  I'm having some serious swap anxiety right about now....

Because the bead made it not scan flat, I moved it so that you could see the artwork better, and then scanned again:
LOVE the kicky little sparkly hat!  And I love that she used a little texture and interest with the brad on the leather hatband and the sparkly bead! Super cute!

She also sent me the most adorable haunted house!  It looks like a fairy house to me, not sure why, but hey - I'm sure fairies can have haunted houses, too!  I'm an equal opportunity spooker!  Wink

cross-hatching is something I have yet to make work for me - thanks for sending such a great example! Smiley

And because I thought the backs of these cards could have been ATC's all by themselves, I thought I'd share them with you, also:

Thank you, Oyhana!  Didn't she do a fabulous job!  I love them!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012 06:09:12 AM by bunny1kenobi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CDEeeek
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2012 06:13:00 AM »

Really loving all the creative cards! I love the one with the riddle, totally something I would do, lol.

I hope mine arrive ok, I sent a while ago. One had to go to another country though, so it might take longer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2012 06:42:09 AM »

NH822 I would have a talk with your delivery man! There isn't enough address on that envelope for it to have arrived at your house. Crazy people!
 The sewn cards by Robinpich are wonderful! I would buy a set of those if they were in the store.
 Nooo - Your monsters are the cutest. I love her little dress and the heart coming off her hat. What a little lady.
 I know how frustrating it is when they don't load Whileitsraining. Mine wouldn't load for two days. I resaved and they did...? PS. ADORE your name.
 Wittmert can you repost the card for her? I would really love to see it closer. I think it's a little black cat and I can't get enough of them! I have a witchy cat named Black Dahlia (Dahl for short). It's looks so cute!
 AugustBell your owl is fantstic. I have been sketching them and trying to come up with one I like for my sister and can't. Yours is perfect!
 Stickerchic87 I think theose flying bats are absolutely adorable. And the fact they are 3-D ish makes it even better! Cute!!!
 And I love the idea of the bead Oyaha. I would end up using that as a bookmark (I have a well protected ATC from Mountains and Clouds as my current bookmark). I am going to have to use that joke on my hubby. LOL! Very nice card.

I am so impressed with this gallery! Everything is so inspiring and cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jenleahlynn
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2012 08:32:18 AM »

i recieved a card in the mail from Pilar B Farmer maybe a week ago, they were a bright spot in a rough week, but i'm just now getting them posted. the drawing itself is  in pastels of a witch over a cemetary, nice effect

it's hard to photograph, but it was tucked inside a really cute card. the spider is on a small red envelope  that you slide up to get the card out, as if he were crawling out of the card...eek!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn
-i love to try new crafts, and learn new techniques. my strength is color pencils, but i also scrapbook, stitch, crochet, bead, any excuse to head to the craft store!

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
jenleahlynn
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2012 08:36:56 AM »

i recieved 2 cards, and some full halloween extras from witchhippied, sometime in the last few days. i found the unopened bright orange envelope buried on my husbands desk. these are really colorful and fun. i think the black cat is my favorite

i love seeing the creativity and effort that everyone puts into their cards. they are all so diffrent, and such a great way to share ideas. thank you so much
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along
teesha moore patch swap
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 21/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 23/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 18/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 17/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 16/35
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...