A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
498 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Surpise Halloween ATC swap 2012  (Read 27993 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2012 06:09:09 AM »

hahaha, radmom! Trust me, you will never have enough ATC materials! LOL! I love the little poem on your card. The cat's eyes are hilarious!

And the Psycho (yes that is meant to be her) card was done in Copic markers. I just got a new set with all these wonderful colors but I always find myself reaching for the safety of my warm gray scale. Sorry there was no flocking Wulf! It took me about 20 minutes to convince myself to spray her. I was certain it would mess it all up but I thought it needed that special touch. I am so glad you liked it! I was nervous sending to you!

NH822, I agree your moon is very elegant. And making an elegant Halloween card is not easy!
 I love the skeletons in love. You did an awesome job of making cards that look like they belong in a set Skraboo.
 Smarrt, I too am all about the candy. LOL! I am on a diet so I could practically smell your card!!! Torture!!!!
 My sister is into owls this year and I have been trying my hand at them. They are not hat easy and you did a beautiful job La Chapa!
 Rosie1981, the little Trick or Treat monster (or treater) is cute. Did you use the Cricut monster cartridge on the other card? I have it but haven't use it yet. I think I will have to pull that out.
 Nooo. Love that monster. I want to hug him and give him TONS of candy! I especially love the background. Amazing job!
 But most of all, FabricFriend, I am so jealous of your house cards. Whenever I think of my ATC's I want them to be more like that but I just don't possess that skill. You have a fan. LOVE them!

Oh, and one more thing (yep this is going to be a touch longer). I am with Robinpich is thinking we should do this again for Christmas! I think we found your next swap Witchhippie. Or you could do a Fall/Thanksgiving one in between...  just a suggestion! Wink

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012 06:12:44 AM by gozer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2012 07:06:12 AM »

Oh, and one more thing (yep this is going to be a touch longer). I am with Robinpich is thinking we should do this again for Christmas! I think we found your next swap Witchhippie. Or you could do a Fall/Thanksgiving one in between...  just a suggestion! Wink

Thats too funny that you mentioned it. I was thinking of doing a Christmas ATC swap if I can get this swap closed in time. I would love to do a Thanksgiving/Fall ATC swap but I know I will not be finished with this swap in time. This is my first time organizing so I can only do one at a time.  Undecided

I was thinking after the Holidays of doing a Fairy tale ATC swap.

On a crafty note: I love all the ATCs. The diversity in styles and materials are awesome!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012 01:51:02 PM by Witchhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
seneris
Medieval Craft lover

I live to learn new crafting techniques!

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2012 07:11:15 AM »

I am almost ready to send, but I am not finished yet making Halloween ATC's! Seeing this gallery gives me so much inspiration that I keep making new ATC's. It makes it really hard for me to choose which ones to send out and which ones I want to keep (I also make duplicates of the sendouts for myself). I almost forgot how much fun it is working with paper. I also noticed I improved my skills! When I look back on the first ATC's I ever made (for the Love/Hate ATC swap a few years back) I am a bit ashamed that I dared to send those ones out. I like my cards now much better. (decorating Altoid Tins really helps as well, lol) Hopefully next year will be another round of this swap. The suggestion to organise a christmas-themed one sounds great, but I like Halloween a bit better Wink
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012 07:12:05 AM by seneris » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When in doubt - use gold paint Wink
50 projects in 2013 craftalong
Radmom
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2012 07:42:55 AM »

I'm loving all those ATC ideas. I really better start gathering supplies. LOL

Gozer, I am STILL waiting for Copic pens. One day, one day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2012 08:19:30 AM »

Be prepared. Copics are a very costly road to  travel! I got the pens and a set of markers for Christmas last year and have been collecting penny's ever since! I tell my husband to, "turn off the lights, I need markers!". LOL!

Witchhippie I love the idea of a Fairy Tale ATC swap. I have been a tad obsessed with fairy tales lately. My favorite ones are Rappaccini's daughter, The Thumb Sucker (Die Geschichte vom Daumenlutscher), and of course Red Riding Hood! I want to do my hallway in Red Riding Hood art. It's a long hall way. I will need help!  Wink
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012 08:21:28 AM by gozer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2012 10:51:19 AM »

Be prepared. Copics are a very costly road to  travel! I got the pens and a set of markers for Christmas last year and have been collecting penny's ever since! I tell my husband to, "turn off the lights, I need markers!". LOL!

I know!!! That is why I still don't have a set yet. LOL Hubby is the only one working these days, and I just don't have the heart to buy them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2012 01:37:07 PM »

I was so worried when I pulled this out of my mailbox today!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2012 01:41:16 PM »

So many more wonderful little cards!  I'm really loving this swap and I have found a new love for ATC's. 

I love that haunted house ATC,
& Gozer, your Psycho card blows me away.  I'm not surprised though because all your stuff blows me away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently Swapping in:
The Carnivorous Plant Swap, Pretty Bird 3-D Swap, OWS Rnd 106, Fall Dotee Swap

Hoping to join:
3-D Bug Swap, Dodo and Friends swap, Vintage Halloween swap, Anatomical swap

http://pinterest.com/laachapa/
NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2012 01:42:17 PM »

thankfully there was no damage!!!  Thank you Robinpich for an awesome card!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
AuntieKar

Inspired by those around me

« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2012 03:37:49 PM »

Ok, so here are the cards I've recieved so far..mine should be going out this weeknd....silly work stuff gettin all in the way...

From Noooitare

Isn't it the cutest lil monster?!  I sqeee'd myself when I opened it!

and from StickerChick87

It's a ghoulishly great card, simple, yet perfect!  It's also built using a Magic, the Gathering zombie card!

I'm loving the anticipation this swap gives, and I'm not let down when I get the envelopes of goodies either!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craziness and Craftiness are synonymous, right?!

http://www.pinterest.com/mrshoss
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Throw a Clambake
Montreal Fairmount Bagels Bakery
Guide to Bagels Part 2
The Best New York Pizza
How to Make Baked Catfish with Green Beans and Sweet Onions
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...