A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
374 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing inchie swap 4 - inchies, rinchies and twinchies edition (su 23/9-23/10)  (Read 4993 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dr. Craft
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012 05:06:24 AM »

Send by 19 October 2012
Dr. Craft to pioneer9 for inchies, a combination of whimsical creatures and collage with photos

2/1/0

Good morning all. I generally live in Ithaca, NY, a small university town, where the weather is turning to autumn, but sometimes I live in New York City, where I am right now. I recently learned about inchies and became quite enamoured with them. This is my first inchie swap; so, I'm willing to take a wide range -- any material, any color, etc. I tried to create themes that provide my partners with substantial flexibility. I'm a person who gets excited with surprises, so I'll like anything. Here are my themes:

1) serial (a set of inchies that together tell a story)
2) fruits
3) foreign languages
4) happy
5) flowers
6) celebrations (non-religious)
7) farm animals
Cool hobbies
also feel free to do artist's choice

THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012 02:51:33 PM »

Send by 19th Cotober 2012
Nilmerg to dr. craft for a farn animals

2/0/0

Hi all inchiers Im Elaine and I live in Rural NSW, Australia. Im finishing off an inchie frame that is simply black and white (or greyscale, but no colour at all) and I'm also about to start one that is green. So if you could keep all of your inchies to just Black and white OR green, it would be much appreciated. 3D elements are fine, I prefer to recieve individual inchies rather than ones that go together to form a bigger picture. A wise swapper (smmarrt) once said to me Id prefer a badly hand drawn inchie to one covered in stickers and I tend to agree 

I'm interested in recieving Inchies or Rinchies, but would prefer not to recieve Twinchies please.

I'd love it if you could add your username to the back of the inchie too please.

Themes:
1. Artist choice go on have fun, I love to see what people choose to draw
2. Celtic knots / pictish symbols or runes
3. Silhouettes of women - faces, hair, pregnancy, breastfeeding, bodies etc. (not sexually explicit please - but tasteful nudity is all good)
4. Nature - trees, flowers, leaves, vegetables etc
5. Zentangles
6. Music
7. Time
8. Farm
9. Finger prints
10. Steam Punk
11. Non-paper
12. Buttons
13. Flowers
14. Containing Crochet or knitted
15 CHRISTMAS - Any and all colours are fine for this theme only - non religious please.

Or inspired by anything on my inchie inspiration board http://pinterest.com/nilmerg/inchie-inspiration/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012 07:33:38 PM »

I claim Elaine/nilmerg for b/w and green inchies and rinchies with nature, time, fingerprints and artists choice.
Send out 10/19/12.
2 claims/0 sent/0 received

Hi - I am Susan from San Francisco, CA. I would love twinchies but you can make a combo of all three - your choice. I'm easy.

My themes are:

1. Craftster
2. Sewing
3. Birds
4. Food
5. Drink
6. Art and Artists
7. Harry Potter spells, teachers and creatures
8. Paris

I love words on my inchies, rinchies and twinchies. And if you're so inspired, I'd love some fabric inchies, rinchies or twinchies! I use some in my art and travel journals and some will be used in my altered puzzles.
Thanks and have fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in late August
Fall Dotee Swap - Sign ups NOW!
seeuudee

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012 01:06:56 PM »

Due 25th October
I claim Smmarrt for Sewing theme.
2/0/0

Hiya. Im Gini and I live on the South Coast of England.

I am happy with you picking one theme for all 8 or 1 from 8 different themes. I am also happy for several inchies to join together to make up a bigger picture. Please could you put your Username and your inchie creation date on the back of each inchie.

Inchies or twinchies please, would prefer not to receive rinchies, but if there is one that you just need to do, I wont think badly of you!! 

I completely agree with the sentiment Id prefer a badly hand drawn inchie to one covered in stickers.

Themes:
1.   Joss Wheedon related buffy, angel, firefly anything goes
2.   Books/reading/libraries
3.   Twilight books or films related
4.   Your favourite word or quote
5.   Anything role play related live, tabletop or computer game related
6.   Lord of the rings
7.   Single colour textures
8.   Artists choice
9.   I would love to put a frame together of all the inchie swappers I swap with, so I am looking for an artists choice inchie from each swapper that I swap with, with the inchie representing you.

I will update my post each time I receive one, so if your name is on the list, sorry, but I dont need another one from you.

Sakaki
Teamama
Nilmerg
Yoopidou
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dr. Craft
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012 04:30:06 AM »

Send by 27 October 2012
Dr. Craft to Seeuudee for single colour textures in inchies
3/1/0

Hello from Ithaca, NY (central NY State) where the leaves are turning and we had our first frost last night. I recently learned about inchies and became quite enamoured with them, but this is the first inchie swap for me. Therefore, I'm willing to take a wide range -- any material, any color, etc. I tried to create themes that provide my partners with substantial flexibility. I'm a person who gets excited with surprises, so I'll like anything. Here are my themes:

1) serial (a set of inchies that together tell a story)
2) fruits
3) foreign languages
4) happy
5) flowers
6) celebrations (non-religious)
7) farm animals
Cool hobbies

Thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Smmarrt

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012 01:19:49 PM »

I claim Dr. Craft for inchies in foreign languages, farm animals and hobbies.
Send date 10/28/12.
3 claims/0 sent/0 received

Hi - I am Susan from San Francisco, CA. I would love twinchies but you can make a combo of all three - your choice. I'm easy.

My themes are:

1. Craftster
2. Sewing
3. Birds
4. Food
5. Drink
6. Art and Artists
7. Harry Potter spells, teachers and creatures
8. Paris

I love words on my inchies, rinchies and twinchies. And if you're so inspired, I'd love some fabric inchies, rinchies or twinchies! I use some in my art and travel journals and some will be used in my altered puzzles.
Thanks and have fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in late August
Fall Dotee Swap - Sign ups NOW!
seeuudee

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012 12:15:22 PM »

Due 1st November
I claim smmarrt (sorry, more inchies from me!) for (probably) Harry Potter theme
3/2/0

Hiya. Im Gini and I live on the South Coast of England.

I am happy with you picking one theme for all 8 or 1 from 8 different themes. I am also happy for several inchies to join together to make up a bigger picture. I am happy with any level of 3d and any material. Please could you put your Username and your inchie creation date on the back of each inchie.

Inchies or twinchies please, would prefer not to receive rinchies, but if there is one that you just need to do, I wont think badly of you!!  Grin

I completely agree with the sentiment Id prefer a badly hand drawn inchie to one covered in stickers.

Themes:
1.   Joss Wheedon related buffy, angel, firefly anything goes
2.   Books/reading/libraries
3.   Twilight books or films related
4.   Your favourite word or quote
5.   Anything role play related live, tabletop or computer game related
6.   Lord of the rings
7.   Single colour textures
8.   Artists choice
9.   The seasons just one or all four
10.   I would love to put a frame together of all the inchie swappers I swap with, so I am looking for an artists choice inchie from each swapper that I swap with, with the inchie representing you.

I will update my post each time I receive one, so if your name is on the list, sorry, but I dont need another one from you.

Sakaki
Teamama
Nilmerg
Yoopidou
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012 12:21:39 PM »

Send by 5th November 2012
Nilmerg to Seeuudee for favourite quote or sayings

3/2/0

Hi all inchiers Im Elaine and I live in Rural NSW, Australia. Im finishing off an inchie frame that is simply black and white (or greyscale, but no colour at all) and I'm also about to start one that is green. So if you could keep all of your inchies to just Black and white OR green, it would be much appreciated. 3D elements are fine, I prefer to recieve individual inchies rather than ones that go together to form a bigger picture. A wise swapper (smmarrt) once said to me Id prefer a badly hand drawn inchie to one covered in stickers and I tend to agree 

I'm interested in recieving Inchies or Rinchies, but would prefer not to recieve Twinchies please.

I'd love it if you could add your username to the back of the inchie too please.

Themes:
1. Artist choice go on have fun, I love to see what people choose to draw
2. Celtic knots / pictish symbols or runes
3. Silhouettes of women - faces, hair, pregnancy, breastfeeding, bodies etc. (not sexually explicit please - but tasteful nudity is all good)
4. Nature - trees, flowers, leaves, vegetables etc
5. Zentangles
6. Music
7. Time
8. Farm
9. Finger prints
10. Steam Punk
11. Non-paper
12. Buttons
13. Flowers
14. Containing Crochet or knitted
15 CHRISTMAS - Any and all colours are fine for this theme only - non religious please.
NEW 16. Apples - any colour (my craft business is called apple valley creations and I'm looking for apple themed inchies or rinchies)

Or inspired by anything on my inchie inspiration board http://pinterest.com/nilmerg/inchie-inspiration/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meowari
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012 01:23:03 PM »

Send by November 05, 2012
meowari to nilmerg for (B&W) Zentangles, Non-paper, Buttons, and Artist choice.

1 made/0 sent/0 received

Hi, I'm Arianna and I live in Boston, MA (USA). I have no idea what I'm going to do with my inchies/rinchies/twinchies when I get them, so I prefer that they not fit together to form a big picture, but any kind of texture or depth goes! I really love rich, vibrant colour and hate pastel, washed-out colours. And please put your username on the back for me!

My themes are:
1. Industrial (Steampunk included)
2. Thistles
3. Cats
4. Close-up views of objects
5. Pigeons
6. Claddagh
7. Zentangles
8. Edward Gorey
9. Celtic knots
10. Tactile
11. Hands
12. Vintage advertisements
13. Boston
14. Repetitive pattern

Mix up the themes, shapes, sizes or keep them all the same!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012 01:25:02 PM by meowari » THIS ROCKS   Logged
pioneer9

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012 02:24:59 PM »

I claim meowari for cats and possibly other themes
Send out Nov. 5
2/1/1

Hi. Im Valerie from NJ, USA. I love whimsical/ quirky art, in whatever your best medium is. I mount these in various art journals, so please keep them fairly thin (a layer or two of cardstock or watercolor paper is fine; corrugated cardboard or heavy/ rigid embellishments, not so much). Please nothing religious or scented. If you're making inchies, I would prefer "standalones" rather than ones that have to be combined to make an image. Any combination of themes is fine by me.

I would prefer twinchies or inchies.

Themes:
1. whimsical/ quirky monsters or creatures (from your imagination)
2. whimsical/ quirky people
3. collage/ mixed media involving vintage photos
4. characters from the TV show Battlestar Galactica (newer version)
5. the TV show Carnivale
6. the TV show Flashpoint
7. the TV show Farscape
8. the TV show Being Human (UK version)
9. the TV show Haven

**PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA OR SCANNER. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD TAKE A GALLERY PHOTO BEFORE SENDING, AS I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO. (sorry for the inconvenience!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint with Watercolors
Watercolor Painting: How to Paint Round Objects
Watercolor Painting: How to Paint Greens
Supervillain Origins: Catwoman
Supervillain Origins: Bane
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...