A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,687
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe ORNAMENT Swap Round 3 (signups closed, Send by Nov 5)  (Read 23128 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sparkledust
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2012 02:47:50 PM »

Just sending now, I also offered a snowman option too which isn't listed
THIS ROCKS   Logged
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2012 03:28:46 PM »

I sent my questionnaire in this morning.  Man, that was tough.

I am excited to see who I am sending to and who is sending to me.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
sweetyetevil
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2012 03:33:20 PM »

oh no, I thought I had one more day for sign up....hmmm maybe next yr!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2012 10:29:08 AM »

Today is the last day to signup!  Everyone, please look over this list and make sure the name of what you are offering is correct and linked to the post you want. And remember to pm top pick lists to me no later than Oct 12 at 6pm. I cannot accept them any later than that.  I will post a detailed post about top picks later tonight.

Be sure to signup everyone!

I am actually not making the dangly dolls I did make the angels and you can have a choice of whatever style you want it wouldnt be that hard to make another if there are 2 that want the same one.. I made the gingerbread men instead of the dolls though Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2012 03:42:00 PM »

Here is the unofficial list of items you are set to receive. Please look over it and pm me if you see any errors like too many or too few items you are sending and receiving, etc.  DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS YET! I will approve the list after I have given it enough time for any errors to be found.

ale0059 - Sugarplum, gnome, amigurumi snowman with scarf, Heart your x-mas tree, Moravian star set

Avesthel - Scandinavian tomte (gnomes), 1 or 2 felt ornaments, sequined ball ornaments, OTT Xmassy Scrappy Mini Stockings, Reindeer+1

bec99 - Sparkly Snowman or the Sugarplum, 1 or 2 felt ornaments, Holiday Owl Ornaments, Reindeer+1, amigurumi Christmas ornament

deathbeforedishes - Scandinavian Gnomes, Angel Ornaments with movalbe arms, wire wrapped snowflake or cross, amigurmi Christmas ornament, Reindeer+1

gala_apples - "I TOAD you it was Christmas", Dangly Doll Rag dolls, Scandinavian tomte (gnomes), Festive Felt Poinsettia Slippers, OTT Xmassy Scrappy Mini Stockings

GatorWrangler - Scandinavian tomte (gnomes), Sugarplum, "No Peeking", amigurumi snowman with scarf, sequined ball ornaments

goldfishpollywog - Scandinavian tomte (gnomes), Sparkly Snowman or the Sugarplum, Holiday Owl Ornaments, amigurumi Christmas ornament, OTT Xmassy Scrappy Mini Stockings

Homerof2 - Festive Felt Poinsettia Slippers, 1 or 2 felt ornaments, amigurumi Christmas ornament, OTT Xmassy Scrappy Mini Stockings, Festive Felt Poinsettia Slippers

IdlersDesign x2- Festive Felt Poinsettia Slippers, Wire wrapped snowflake, Holiday Owl Ornaments, 1 or 2 felt ornaments, Moravian Star Sets, "I TOAD you it was Christmas" or 2nd option is "No Peeking", Heart you're Xmas tree, sequined ball ornaments, Crochet Snowflake and Origami Star, OTT Xmassy Scrappy Mini Stockings

Koreena - Angel Ornaments with movable arms and legs, Scandinavian tomte (gnomes), Heart you're Xmas tree, sequined ball ornaments, Moravian Star Sets

Ninaprettyballerina - Doggie angel, Crochet snowflake, Heart, Owl, crafty slipper

PlumCrafty - (Scandinavian tomte (gnomes), Heart you're Xmas, sequined ball ornaments, Crochet Snowflake and Origami Star, Moravian Star Sets

Sparkledust - Crochet Snowflake, arugami snowman, moravian star, wire Snowflake, amigurumi Christmas ornament

Thimbles71 - Scandinavian tomte (gnomes), 1 or 2 felt ornaments, "I TOAD you it was Christmas", amigurumi snowman with scarf, Crochet Snowflake and Origami Star

ThriftyLiving4U - Dog Angel Ornament, Sugarplum, Holiday Owl Ornaments, Wire wrapped snowflake, Reindeer+1

WhimsicallyObsessed - Scandinavian tomte (gnomes), wire wrapped snowflake, no peeking, Amigurumi Snowman with scarf, Reindeer+1
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2012 03:42:18 PM »

Here is the unofficial list of people you are set to send to. Please look over it and pm me if you see any errors like too many or too few items you are sending and receiving, etc.  DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF YOUR PARTNERS YET! I will approve the list after I have given it enough time for any errors to be found.

ale0059 - (sequined ball ornaments) Avesthel, Plumcrafty, GatorWrangler, IdlersDesign, Koreena

Avesthel - (Wire wrapped snowflake OR cross) ThriftyLiving4U, deathbeforedishes, Sparkledust, WhimsicallyObsessed, IdlersDesign

bec99 - (Heart you're Xmas tree) ale0059, Plumcrafty, Ninaprettyballerina, IdlersDesign, Koreena

deathbeforedishes - (amigurumi snowman with scarf) ale0059, GatorWrangler, Thimbles71, Sparkledust, WhimsicallyObsessed

gala_apples - (Reindeer+1) WhimsicallyObsessed, ThriftyLiving4U, Avesthel, deathbeforedishes, bec99

GatorWrangler - (Holiday Owl Ornaments) ThriftyLiving4U, goldfishpollywog, bec99, Ninaprettyballerina, IdlersDesign

goldfishpollywog - (Moravian Star Sets) ale0059, Sparkledust, IdlersDesign, Koreena, Plumcrafty

Homerof2 - (Crochet Snowflake and Origami Star) Sparkledust, Ninaprettyballerina, IdlersDesign, Plumcrafty, Thimbles71

IdlersDesign x2- (Scandinavian tomte (gnomes)) goldfishpollywog, GatorWrangler, Avesthel, Koreena, deathbeforedishes, ale0059, Plumcrafty, Thimbles71, WhimsicallyObsessed, gala_apples

Koreena - (1 or 2 felt ornaments) Avesthel, Homerof2, bec99, Thimbles71, IdlersDesign

Ninaprettyballerina - (amigurumi Christmas ornament) deathbeforedishes, Homerof2, goldfishpollywog, bec99, Sparkledust

PlumCrafty - (Festive Felt Poinsettia Slippers) Homerof2, IdlersDesign, gala_apples, NInaprettyballerina, Homerof2

Sparkledust - (OTT Xmassy Scrappy Mini Stockings) Avesthel, Homerof2, IdlersDesign, gala_apples, goldfishpollywog

Thimbles71 - (Sparkly Snowman or the Sugarplum) ThriftyLiving4U, goldfishpollywog, GatorWrangler, ale0059, bec99

ThriftyLiving4U - ("I TOAD you it was Christmas" or 2nd option is "No Peeking") GatorWrangler, Thimbles71, WhimsicallyObsessed, IdlersDesign, gala_apples

WhimsicallyObsessed - (Dangly Doll Rag dolls or Angel Ornaments with movable arms and legs) ThriftyLiving4U, Koreena, deathbeforedishes, Ninaprettyballerina, gala_apples
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Sparkledust
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2012 03:53:47 PM »

I'm super happy and very excited all round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2012 05:48:17 PM »

GatorWrangler, you are something magical; or you have some kind of swap software that helps you be so quick and awesome at matching us up.

I am tinkled pink with the match ups and see no errors or problems with where I am concerned. You Rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2012 06:37:33 PM »

Yay sounds awesome! Cheesy You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2012 07:08:04 PM »

Everyone can now pm the people they are sending to for addresses and preferences. DO NOT pm those you are receiving from until they pm you first!

In the sweat shoppe, we use a green system. When you are finished crafting and ready to send, pm me and I will turn your name green on the first page of this thread. At any time, you can send to your swap partners who are green. Do not send to them until they are green.  Any questions, please let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Recipes: What To Do With All Those Thanksgiving Leftovers
Leftover Turkey Sandwich Recipe
Inspired Leftover Ideas
Easy And Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes
How to Make a Thanksgiving Feast for Under $50
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...