A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
453 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe ORNAMENT Swap Round 3 (signups closed, Send by Nov 5)  (Read 22737 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012 04:04:58 PM »

Here is what I am offering as a 'set' - a thread crochet snowflake (all will be white with gold glitter) and an origami paper star (they will be made with different papers and I wasn't planning to offer a choice, it will be a surprise what you get)

« Last Edit: October 10, 2012 02:51:55 PM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2012 07:46:46 PM »

I could never get enough crochet snowflakes. I love they way they look in my tree Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
ThriftyLiving4U

Walking around with paint on my fingers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2012 08:47:47 PM »

Awww ((hugs)) I lost my precious dog Lucy in January this year it was very hard.. I almost tried to make her look like that Jack Russell / Beagle mix but I would probably have a hard time letting it go if I did. So I went another dog without reference to any breeds. Now that I have I gotta ask are their tails usually curly? I saw some that are and some that arent but I dont know if that was because of the mood or what the dog was doing.. Its been driving me nuts not knowing what my dog is .. I got her for free in march and she was what they called a beagle then I called them again to ask about shots and they said that it was a retriever so  but her tail is curled over all the way to where it touches the base of it.. So now I am curious if that's what she is mixed with after seeing a few of these dogs with that type of tail. .
[/quote]

This is a bad/no digital photo of Ripple.  She had a very typical Chesapeake tail.  Chesapeakes have some great traits...and some not so great. Wink  But you really captured her face in the clay...  oh and her wings Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012 08:48:48 PM by ThriftyLiving4U » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to swap for art of my fur babies

My Pinterest
Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2012 06:31:27 AM »

This swap is so great!!  I love all of the offerings so far~ It's going to be tough to narrow down top picks.  I was hoping to have some crafting time last night so that I could post examples today, but no luck.  It was a busy weekend!  Tonight I have a 3 hour practice after work :/ so I'm going to have to wait until Tuesday night.  I'm so envious of the ladies who have crafty time during the days Smiley  Lucky!

Happy Monday everyone  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ale0059
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -Unknown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2012 11:05:30 AM »

I think I may join this swap. I have been wanting to start swapping again and I just love christmas. My husbandand I are celebrating our first christmas together as a married couple and buying our first big tree, I can't wait and I need more ornaments Smiley. I will send my PM in as soon as I can figure out what to offer. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves personal swaps! Smiley
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2012 12:02:46 PM »

Awww ((hugs)) I lost my precious dog Lucy in January this year it was very hard.. I almost tried to make her look like that Jack Russell / Beagle mix but I would probably have a hard time letting it go if I did. So I went another dog without reference to any breeds. Now that I have I gotta ask are their tails usually curly? I saw some that are and some that arent but I dont know if that was because of the mood or what the dog was doing.. Its been driving me nuts not knowing what my dog is .. I got her for free in march and she was what they called a beagle then I called them again to ask about shots and they said that it was a retriever so  but her tail is curled over all the way to where it touches the base of it.. So now I am curious if that's what she is mixed with after seeing a few of these dogs with that type of tail. .

This is a bad/no digital photo of Ripple.  She had a very typical Chesapeake tail.  Chesapeakes have some great traits...and some not so great. Wink  But you really captured her face in the clay...  oh and her wings Cheesy
[/quote]
Aw shes cute! I just saw somewhere you can get a DNA analysis for $50 so I might do that someday when I'm not broke because I'm super curious. Anyway than you for sharing your pic!

This is ginger and you can kinda see the curl of her tail it loops back around on itself laying right at the top of the base of her tail. I dont know why it bugs me so much that I dont know... Shes a great dog though Smiley

Oh love the crochet snowflakes with the thread really delicate and pretty! I've been thinking that instead of the dolls like I mentioned I'm going to offer gingerbread men/women (maybe couples) out of clay maybe with bows I'm going to tinker a bit and come up with the design and share with you guys tonight/tomorrow. ^.^ I just wanted to give a second option for those who dont care for the angels.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2012 10:26:48 PM »

Wow wow wow!  This is so fun seeing what everyone is coming up with!  The snowflakes, the snowman, the owls, the shoes the angels, felt ornaments -they are all so cute and fantastic!  Hubby sick all wkend so i didnt feel like i had the time to sit and create Sad  He's getting better so i cant wait to delve in and upload!! so many options, im so confused - dont know what to make!  All your dog stories make me so happy and sad.  I have 2 dachshundxjackrusse lls - Milly and Theodore.  Loves of my life! Hmm... i wonder if you dont end up making doggie angels, i could do a private swap with you? Smiley  Id love a "milly and theo" on my tree at Christmas!! Smiley  Have fun this wk all you talented folk!!

just wondering do people like bird ornaments?

caption: whodunnit??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ThriftyLiving4U

Walking around with paint on my fingers

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012 10:32:00 PM »

This is ginger and you can kinda see the curl of her tail it loops back around on itself laying right at the top of the base of her tail. I dont know why it bugs me so much that I dont know... Shes a great dog though Smiley
[/quote]

She is adorable!

I like this kind of swap...all types of crafters and something for everyone and to be able to put in requests of what you prefer... AWESOME.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to swap for art of my fur babies

My Pinterest
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012 10:57:02 PM »

Aw shes cute! I just saw somewhere you can get a DNA analysis for $50 so I might do that someday when I'm not broke because I'm super curious. Anyway than you for sharing your pic!

OOh so cute!  could just fall in love with this doggie!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gala_apples
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2012 05:14:20 AM »

I should have my pictures up later today.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Photoshop Text Look More Professional
How to Sample Photoshop Colors From Anywhere on Your Desktop
The Most Powerful Button In Lightroom
Creating a Single Photo Composite in Photoshop
Photo Restoration Tips and Tricks
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...