A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
594 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe ORNAMENT Swap Round 3 (signups closed, Send by Nov 5)  (Read 26543 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PlumCrafty
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012 02:58:29 PM »

I've sent my questionnaire in too, and like Koreena I've been attracted to felt-astic ornament ideas. I've spent the past 4 days working on my idea and am now ready to post sample pics, once I'm accepted.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

2012 Swaps
Nov: SS Ornament R3
Sep: MALC 6x6 Canvas
Aug: 4x6 Art5
Jul: Hand-Carved Stamp4 and Vintage
Jun: Journal for a Month2
May: 4x6 Art2 and Crafted Cushion Cover2
Apr: Beginners Inchie3
Mar: Art Journal
GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012 09:15:33 PM »

Here's a photo of part of my tree last year. All the ornaments are handmade. Mostly from previous rounds of this swap, a few from other swaps and a few I made. This swap is such a great way to fill my tree with beautiful handmade ornaments. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012 12:02:00 AM »

Wow your tree looks full and fantastic! Jealous!! Smiley cant wait this is my first swap yipppeeee!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012 08:42:51 AM »

WWAAAAHHHH!! I loved this swap last year and I'm gonna miss it this year.  I don't have a spot  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
PlumCrafty
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012 02:05:52 PM »

That is an awesome tree, GatorWrangler Grin. I hope my offering is up to the standard of those ornaments  Wink

The Festive Felt Poinsettia Slipper

Its (synthetic) white felt slippers and red "poinsettia" flower. The buttons are white (might vary slightly in style but not size), and there is a pastel bell at the heel by the rickrack joining the slippers (colours vary: pink, yellow, green, blue and silver...if you let me know I will try to match preferences). Each slipper measures 3"x1.25"x1.25".

THIS ROCKS   Logged

2012 Swaps
Nov: SS Ornament R3
Sep: MALC 6x6 Canvas
Aug: 4x6 Art5
Jul: Hand-Carved Stamp4 and Vintage
Jun: Journal for a Month2
May: 4x6 Art2 and Crafted Cushion Cover2
Apr: Beginners Inchie3
Mar: Art Journal
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2012 03:57:27 PM »

cute ornaments guys! Smiley I got a few made up now I might do some different ones just playing but I'm thinking about something like this for my ornaments... Opinions anyone? I'm wondering if I should make them all the same thing or each one a different creature... and if I do make them all the same what is everyone's favorite? C&C welcome and appreciated of course ^_^

I like the doggy only i got some glitter on her face where i didnt mean to.. my pictures arent so great :/ here is a side view to show depth of the face on the dog.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2012 03:59:52 PM by WhimsicallyObsessed » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Eiseldora
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2012 04:20:29 PM »

Well out of all the options the dog is my least favorite. I like the blonde or the cat, but the zebra is pretty sassy too.

Is anyone going to make snowflakes? I love snowflakes but I can't crochet.

I don't know what I would make if I signed up. Still thinking...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012 04:22:21 PM by Eiseldora » THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2012 05:09:11 PM »

Yea I'm not so happy with the color of the dog it looked different before baking and the back of the head needs to be fixed a little but I like the shape still Smiley I will do different skin/hair colors if I just end up with the human form just playing around still lol also might make some rag dollies like this kinda like raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Ninaprettyballerina

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2012 11:43:23 PM »

cute ornaments guys! Smiley I got a few made up now I might do some different ones just playing but I'm thinking about something like this for my ornaments... Opinions anyone? I'm wondering if I should make them all the same thing or each one a different creature... and if I do make them all the same what is everyone's favorite? C&C welcome and appreciated of course ^_^

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/287167_28Sep12_2012-09-28_18_56_15.jpg[

OH MY GOODNESS!!!  I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT DOGGIE ANGEL!  I WANT IT!!!!! These are so fantastic yes please yes please yes please Smiley hehehe  Sorry for the caps, as soon as i saw these i had to show my husband he thinks they are awesome too!! Smiley
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012 11:48:04 PM by alteredmommy - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged
WhimsicallyObsessed

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2012 09:07:43 AM »

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/287167_28Sep12_2012-09-28_18_56_15.jpg[

OH MY GOODNESS!!!  I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT DOGGIE ANGEL!  I WANT IT!!!!! These are so fantastic yes please yes please yes please Smiley hehehe  Sorry for the caps, as soon as i saw these i had to show my husband he thinks they are awesome too!! Smiley
Aw thanks Ninaprettyballerina! Cheesy I think I should have went lighter on the skin a bit because its hard to see the wings/halo though I am happy with the shape ^.^ I'm just trying to figure out which ones to go with. Thank you guys for your thoughts! I'm glad I have more time to play around. This looks like such a fun swap I'm glad I signed up! Cant wait to have me some new lovely handmade ornaments! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
2013 Emmys Fashion Predictions Revealed
Cara Delevingne Models Topshop For London Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week Spring 2014 Highlights: Sporty Trends
NYFW Spring 2014: How Top Models Party Post-Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week Spring 2014: The Most Stunning Street-Style Shoes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...