A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,026
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Halloween/Autumn Ninni Swap GALLERY  (Read 19631 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2012  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2012 11:10:02 PM »

I'm imagining a costume party the Ninni's are planning....

I LOVE that idea! Cheesy

Here are my wonderful Ninnis (!!!) from omgferosh92:

The Giantest and Cutest sugar skull ninni, pillow-fied! This adorable girl arrived in the hugest box, and I was so puzzled when I saw it on my porch. Isn't she amazing? I love love love the heart behind the ribcage, it's like we had similar ideas without even knowing it Smiley

Here is a close-up of her cute face:

And I also got this wonderful little Pirate ninni:

I love his eyepatch and striped shirt! And his green eye and his skull and bones bandanna! Spot on, partner! I was also spoiled with a gigantic reusable tote that I'll be using for shopping and a huge package of KitKats (which may or may not be gone already...I'm not telling). Thanks so so much, this was an awesome swap. Thanks for awesome hosting and a fantastic partner Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012 11:11:05 PM by hgddm - Reason: more gushing » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2012 03:46:59 AM »

Wow wow wow!  A giant sugar skull-skeleton-ninni-pillow!  I want one!  That is really beautifully done, everything about it is just amazing and perfect.  Wow again.

The little pirate is so so cute!!  Again, he is beautifully made and perfect.  All the details are unbelievable, right down to tiny hands and feet!  You really did a fantastic job on this, omgferosh92.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
fancybutch

« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2012 04:48:13 AM »

wow, I love the pumpkin Ninni, wendiek you did a great job altering the shape and the mouth is hilarious.

And omgferosh you Ninnis are fantastic, the skeleton is perfect and adorable, and the pirate, what a great idea, and so well done, love the striped shirt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
teag
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #103 on: October 18, 2012 08:45:49 AM »

Wow skeleton and pirate ninni too cute- Great job on both
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #104 on: October 18, 2012 09:20:18 AM »

I received a huge and wonderful package from onegroovyday today!  Here's all the loot together:

She made me the cutest Halloween dress, hair bow, and trick-or-treat bag for my Blythe doll!

Next up, a set of fabric-covered thumb tacks.  I love these!  She crafted a little cushion for them, and when I turned it over...

...I was amazed at how pretty the "back" is!  So now I have a new pincushion, yay!  (I was just thinking yesterday about getting a bulletin board for my sewing room, now I NEED it so I can use these pretty thumb tacks!)

Onegroovyday is a woman of many talents, as you can see by these painted Halloween rocks.  They are glued to a piece of driftwood.  I love this! 

Now, FINALLY, we come to the ninnis!  Yes, after all that, she made me TWO ninnis!  The picture below shows the front of them.  The one on the left has a beautiful appliqued tree and cat (two of my favorite things!)  The one on the right is the cutest piece of candy corn I ever saw!  Look at the sign he's holding:  the words "trick or treat" are embroidered onto fabric, which is sewn onto felt.  It is just awesome!

Now we come to the "end" of my post.  Both ninnis have a bit of embroidery on the back too.

Mindy, really, it's just too much--I don't deserve all this awesomeness!  But I humbly accept it!  Thank you so much for being such a fabulous partner.  I truly appreciate your talents and your generosity.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
JLedbetter
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2012 10:11:30 AM »

Here is my ninni from vixen72, love the shinny thread:) and my fall goodies Smiley Thank you so much )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jacque Ledbetter
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2012 10:12:26 AM »

Leslie, so glad you like everything!!... Bonnie looks great in her new Halloween outfit
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wendiek

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2012 11:05:51 AM »

Finally I can squeeze in some time to take a better look at all the ninni's in the gallery AND comment on each and everyone!

* Susan: a Frankenstein ninni  Shocked Wow! Love that sweet tooth he has (I believe that is the right saying), nice touch. And you always manage to make it Susanish. I like that! His outfit, look, scar, bolts oh and his colour: great ninni! Love those extras too! My boys got themselves a pumpkin filled with skittles in a swap once and loved that.

* Shari, you have a own signature too! I don't know how you girls manage to do that, but I can see your hand in the ninni's you made! That cute little pumpkin, very "hug-able". The witch-ninni has the greatest hair, love her pointy nose with wart, her hat WITH BAT, and the fabric you used is amazing! You are always all about spoiling, no exception here! Great job Shari - Sharalee!

* hggdm: a sugar skull ninni is so cute (we are talking about skulls and cute). All hand sewn? What a job! Good choice of colours! Love her heart so big and obvious! Great pacakge.

* Fancybutch: EEHHH, a ghost ninni?? So freaking cute!! And you even made THREE ninni's! The spotted/coloured ninni is so pretty and looks like a good friend for a little girl or boy! The spider ninni gives me the creeps, yikes I hate spiders! But that is a compliment for a spider ninni of course! Great job, I really can't tell that you are a beginning sewer!

* Leslie you made a scary ninni wreath! Are you sure no one will pass your house?? Hahaha, all those spiders and that mummy ninni looks like it's going to eat me!

* omgferosh92: oh what a beautiful sugar skull ninni! So pretty with all those colours! And her heart, the flower she wears is so pretty too. Pirate ninni is amazing! I love the stripes, eye patch, his tooth. A ninni but also a pirate. Great job! Love them both a lot!

* OGD: you are the biggest spoiler of all Swappers, aren't you  Cheesy I love the cat/tree ninni. Nice embroidery and pretty fabric. That sugar corn ninni is so funny! Great ninni's. Love the Halloween themed rocks too, what a great idea.
All those extras: clothing, fabric covered thumb tacks, pincushion,... oh I can't pick a favourite. Amazing package, as always.

* vixen72: what a great Autumn-package! Love the Autumn colours of the ninni. Is that leafs fabric? Love it! Great extras. Good job!

Thanks all for your nice comments on Pumpkin ninni! I had so much fun making that ninni. I did alter the pattern to make it more round. And that mouth isn't my idea, I borrowed that from Chicken Lips with figurines on teag's Wist!

That was a long post with a lot great, good, love and more of the same words, I mean it and just don't have enough English words to express how it all looks. Though Susan tries her best to teach me those new groovy words, hahaha! Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged
susanab
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2012 11:06:55 AM »

cmon, this is like the Macys Craftster Thanksgiving Day Halloween Hits Parade!
and plenty of double Ninni giving--maybe that's the next Ninni swap, Leslie?? Cheesy

omgferosh92: gorgeous! every detail--yes, the heart behind the rib cage, please!--these are awesome.beautifully crafted and so much fun. i love them!

ogd--another double header--that candy corn is fantastic and, so cute, with the BOO behind. the cat in the tree waiting to, um, PLAY with the birds--beautiful. a piece of art. the blythe outfit (that trick or treat bag is over the top)  and the 'ween rocks--awesome awesome package.

and another awesome package by vixen 72! very cute striped ninni fabric and i like how you went with a semicircle for the mouth. the toofy looks very cute in that. and those extra autumnal goodies.

fantastic!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'nysnaps.blogspot.com')
Bunnie Boo
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2012 01:27:46 PM »

I love my mummy-ninni from Bunnie Boo so much I want everyone who comes to my house to see it:

I showed how I made the wreath HERE.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/244845_16Oct12_halloween_wreath_01.jpg

Woooooo the wreath rocks  Grin I'm glad you love him, he looks happy up there ready to scare visitors  Tongue
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012 04:01:26 PM by Phizzychick - Reason: please don't quote photos, thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cross Stitch the Alphabet
How to Change a Needle Light
How to Stem Stitch
How to Baby Cross Stitch
How to Do Needlepoint with Wool
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...