ya im pretty sure that everyone is getting pretty sick of these marble necklaces but i just had to show off the few that i have made
1. my doris day necklace from this one movie, the name escapes me but shes a mermaid thingy so i thought blue and green would be good accents. its on fishing line.
2. franknfurter from the rocky horror picture show. i couldnt think of any beads to put on this so i just left it as the plain fishing line.
3. you probably cant tell but there is a butterfly in that marble so there are a few butterflies around it and just a random blue bead. there is two strings of beads but they are invisible.... OOO
4. my last marble necklace. its james dean from rebel without a cause. mmm... james dean.. hehe. sorry
5. i really wanted a bright and chunky necklace with multiple layers so i ended up with this one. what a pain! all of the beads are on their own individual links. if you dont think that its a pain in the butt than i dare you to try it.
6. these are some beads i got from a garage sale that i made into a really cool chunky pearl necklace. i think that it looks really awesome with tube tops
please comment on these. i am kind of planning on selling these on a website pretty soon once i figure out why my pictures arent working but how much do you think you i could sell these for?