A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,945
Currently Running With Scissors:
432 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff a Small Flat Rate Box for Halloween Rd 2! Sign-ups CLOSED, Send 10/18  (Read 24652 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ChevelleZombie
The dark Martha Stewart! :P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2012 08:17:57 AM »

A zombie birthday party?  You have to post photos in Occasions and Holidays!  My go-to is listentoamovie.  I like to put on commentary tracks of movies I've already seen before. 

i sure will there will be drunken zombies for everyone! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ecopp

Oooooo I can make that.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: October 10, 2012 04:17:26 PM »

My box is almost full.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps for TeeshaMoore Patches. Or doodads to embelish said patches.

Check out my Etsy Store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ecopp
whitterp
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: October 10, 2012 05:02:34 PM »

wanted to send Monday but this work week has been kicking my butt! My box has been all packed and ready to go but I can't seem to make it over to the post office Tongue

Hopefully tomorrow or Friday though, those days are shaping up to be much nicer Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.whitneymakes.wordpress.com

pinterest.com/whitneymakes
CDEeeek
« Reply #163 on: October 10, 2012 07:18:08 PM »

I am finishing one last crafted item, and being sort of perfectionist about it....it's going out on time though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
mandykaye
« Reply #164 on: October 10, 2012 11:07:14 PM »

Ok, wanted to send tuesday but haven't made it to the post office yet! I will send no later than Saturday though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BadWolf
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2012 10:22:55 AM »

Okay, I'm definitely sending on Saturday. The Musician is working much overtime this week and I won't be done until after the PO closes tomorrow and today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2012 08:02:31 PM »

Just a reminder: Send outs are in one week! Not that I have to remind you guys too much. At the rate you are all going I'm going to be the only one sending out on the 18th Wink

Also: I updated the send/received list. If have PM'd me in the last couple days if you could please check that I have your status correct would be awesome. I'm co-moderating the 13 Days of Halloween swap too and my inbox has been swamped. I want to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

Hope you are all having fun. This weekend we are taking the kids out to the farm to pick pumpkins! I can't wait. Cheesy The annual pumpkin trip has always been one of my favorite things to do at Halloween.

What is your favorite Halloween activity?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChevelleZombie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2012 10:50:20 PM »

Just a reminder: Send outs are in one week! Not that I have to remind you guys too much. At the rate you are all going I'm going to be the only one sending out on the 18th Wink

Also: I updated the send/received list. If have PM'd me in the last couple days if you could please check that I have your status correct would be awesome. I'm co-moderating the 13 Days of Halloween swap too and my inbox has been swamped. I want to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

Hope you are all having fun. This weekend we are taking the kids out to the farm to pick pumpkins! I can't wait. Cheesy The annual pumpkin trip has always been one of my favorite things to do at Halloween.

decorating while listening/watching nightmare before xmas...i love making new crafts each year and putting up the little (and i do mean little) bit of decor that is stored away...most of it stays up all yr roundd Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChevelleZombie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: October 13, 2012 09:47:44 AM »

you might not be the only one sending on the 18th, i deemed my package as insufficient so i'm making a custom drawing to make it worth while Smiley we'll see how it goes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 14, 2012 12:47:11 PM »

Hooray!
I'm done (just need to compose a little note) and should be sending tomorrow.

Favorite Halloween activity?
Sounds sad, but organizing the kids candy. THEN>...somehow their chocolate disappears. Spooky how that seems to happen every year.
 Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Basic Chicken Marinade
How to Cut Apart a Full Chicken
Chicken Meal Recipes
How to Make a Pork Roast
How to Make Stuffed Pork Chops
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...