A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Round 7 Gallery  (Read 24152 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chughes225
« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2012 07:05:51 PM »

Love the piece of the tardis great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the_canadian_lynx

Girl with a kitty

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2012 07:11:24 PM »

Yay, Myrdda, I'm so glad you like the stuff! It was awesome working with you - and I did receive your package as well but have been ridiculously sick and am now out of town. I will try to post pics Sunday or early this coming week - thanks so much and I hope you and your s.o. enjoy the Doctor Who goodies and jelly babies! (I'm actually really not a big candy fan, but got introduced to jelly babies through this fandom and they're actually so good, lol!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2012 10:50:31 PM »

Love the allons-y tote! The pendants are beautiful.

The wristwarmers look great. Really liking the pop art. The remote control Dalek is cracking. me. up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
gala_apples
« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2012 04:45:17 PM »

From Jen90000

A keychain, and a bookmark for when you happen to be reading in silence infested areas.

Sadly one of the Slow Invasion cube earrings broke, but it should be an easy fix. And I love the DW necklace, the ribbon that it came one is pretty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
the_canadian_lynx

Girl with a kitty

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2012 12:09:06 PM »

Whoo, sorry to be so late with this BUT I am back from the dead (well, from the horrible 3-ish week flu I've had), and finally got a chance to photograph all the awesome stuff Myrdda sent me.

First, a super cool shadow box with little mementos from my fave episodes! XD

Then, this awesome mug that's almost as big as my face and that has Ten's quote about tea and Eleven's Geronimo! on the inside. I'm crazy about tea (and have been super sick, lol) so this is awesome. Myrdda also sent me this adorable Cyberman-esque tea infuser (again, super useful given my tea habit) and this beautiful bookmark.

A Vote Saxon t-shirt! I love the Master and hate politicians (worked in a non-partisan capacity in Parliament for a while, lol) so this is super appropriate to my interests, plus it's a great shirt!

And apple jelly, which is delicious.

Myrdda, thanks so much! The mug and tea infuser are currently in use right now, along with my TARDIS mug that I picked up a few months ago - I need multiple mugs for multiple flavours, lol. Seriously, thanks for spoiling me so much with such awesome stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Staar84
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2012 03:17:13 AM »

Sorry, this is sort of a stalking post, but I have a good reason! (other than the gallery being awesome!)

I've seen a lot of people have printed on fabric.  What methods do you all use?  I iron on some heat and bond and cut the fabric to regular paper size and run it through the printer no prob.  The only thing with this method is that then I have the heat and bond papered to the back.  So far it's worked out fine and I've just ironed the printed fabric onto whatever medium I'm working with (paper, wood, other fabric...).  But I'd like to know of another way to do it in case I don't plan on 'gluing' the fabric to anything.

If you iron fabric onto freezer paper and then run it through the printer, the paper peels right off after: http://www.instructables.com/id/Inkjet-Printing-on-Fabric/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist

Hi, my name is Erin and I'm addicted to swapping...

International Snack Swap
Star Trek V
One Tiny Monster Swap
Bunnie Boo
« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2012 11:04:25 AM »

Firstly I would like to apologise for the shocking lateness of these pictures. My boyfriend, Alex, took me away for nearly two weeks as a surprise for my birthday and we had very spotty interwebs connections. I can safely say that the wait is definately worth it! I received the best package ever. Summer6061 and her husband made the most awesomest TARDIS!!!!

Firstly all the tasty tasty noms I was sent, soooo much cinnamon goodness  Grin I still have lots left! Although all the chocolate went rather qiuickly Alex decided that it should be for him as I had lots of other stuff! There were also some Mexican candies hidden in there. They were a bit of a shock! Very hot! I was a bit cruel to the peeps at work as I passed them out as a dare. Only two people didn't cry  Shocked

Here are some small goodies. A beautiful bit of typography (one of my fav subjects at uni!) the other side says RUN. A cute wee DW stamp and a mini TARDIS keyring hand turned by Summer's husband  Grin the note card has a lovely painting (which I am going to frame!)

I also received this wonderful hoopla (the photo really doesn't do it justice) it takes centre stage on my hoopla wall (you can see a couple of my designs next to it!)

I have saved the best until last...TRUST ME...

Here is my fabtabulous wonderful TARDIS music box  Grin it lights up and plays the theme tune everytime you open it. I can't even begin to tell you about the crazy noises and hand movements that happened when I opened it. I think Alex thought I was having a heart attack! It takes pride of place on my desk, whenever I feel I need a bit of of a lift I flip the lights on and act like the young Amelia Pond!! She would be very jealous  Grin

The inside is padded with some Whovian fabric and the Gallifryean of a Sherlock Holmes quote. It is soooo beautifully made and emits such awesomness that I have one question for everyone...

Seriously how jealous are you all??

I was the luckiest swap partner ever  Grin

Thank you Summer and your lovely Husband  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I am willing to do personal swaps~

~I love MoNsTeRs!!!~
chughes225
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2012 01:57:07 PM »

That package is amazing I love the tardis the hoop the dont blink sign and the painting ok EVERYTHING!!!  Great job Summer6061!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivoryh1632
« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2012 02:21:00 AM »

omg! i want a tardis music box! how on earth did you do that or where did you find it or just how did you make that amazingness happen?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2012 11:12:00 PM »

I love that huge mug. That would be great for tea or soup!

The don't blink set is do fun.
And wow, the music box... That is the BOMB. Seriously, blown away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Chili in a Bread Bowl
How to make Pumpkin Pie
How to make Fried Pork Chops
How to make Chicken and Dumplings
How to make Cornbread Dressing
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...