A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 44 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Round 7 Gallery  (Read 25320 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mthrasher138
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I ♥ personal swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2012 07:40:55 PM »

That Hello Kitty is the cutest thing ever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivoryh1632
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2012 11:55:45 PM »

those sonic stitch markers are too cute!

As for the glasses, the one on the left is an image that's pretty easy to find (it was the first thing to pop up when I Googled "weeping angel stencil") and the second one is my creation.  I freehanded both of them onto some contact paper, then cut them out with my tiny sewing scissors because apparently my craft knife got lost in the move. Sad  I keep forgetting how easy and rewarding it is to etch glass, though!

thanks, i always end up cutting my stencils out with a pair of tiny scissors from a manicure set i got at the dollar store, they work surprisingly well. but i know what you mean, i always forget about the awsomeness of glass etching too even though i got a big ol bottle of it sitting in the drawer
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ifallthraindrops
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2012 10:19:19 AM »

OMG. YOU GUYS. PREPARE TO BE AMAZED AND JEALOUS. Behold, my awesome haul from stafaniegk:

AHH WALL HANGING I LOVE IT. Check out this GQMF, Donna:

AHH A CLOCK. We so needed a clock. And of course I will tell people it's half past David Tennent. BECAUSE YES.

CHECK OUT THESE BOXES. I love boxes. This are covered with Doctor Who goodness. The one on the right is entirely pictures from The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances. YAY. The boxes are from IKEA and I had to assemble them (which was... interesting). I'm highly amused that there's a rivet that had to go through Rose's temple:

All the doctors! I am going to store all the things. Inside this fab box was this:

Basically a billion cards (with envelopes!) all with Who quotes. SO MANY QUOTES. Inspiration for my next embroidery project. Will be sending cards to everyone I know. : )

Laminated copies of this pic. ADORABLE. Hello, new bookmarks.

And the best thing of all:

YOU GUYS, STEFANIE MADE ME GUESS WHO. IT'S GUESS DOCTOR WHO. AHH. I love it. Look at the little character cards:

And as if that wasn't enough (which, Christ), she sent everything in this totally awesome box covered with Who pictures:

EVEN THE BOTTOM HAS PICTURES:

THANK YOU SO MUCH STEFANIE! You completely rock. Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissSadieMae
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2012 12:23:53 PM »

I love to see images with Rose.. She makes me so happy.. Great package.. I love the boxes...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tabzilla

Doctor Who enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2012 02:00:40 PM »

I absolutely adore the fabric used for the backing of that wall hanging!  Of course, the images are awesome too. Smiley  And that altered Guess Who is fabulous!  I would have a great time with that.

I received my package from LanaC today!  First, a picture of the whole thing together:

Along with all the Who goodies, there is an orange candle that smells absolutely heavenly, a baggie full of dum-dum pops, and another one with mini Hershey bars and Whoppers.  I'll see if I can get those to last all the way until next week, but no guarantees.

This is a night light shaped like the TARDIS, with a touchy-click LED inside.  It was originally going to be a plug-in light, but this works just as well and is probably a little less likely to melt the plastic.  (I have had horrible luck with plastic items melting...)  I couldn't get a good picture of it in action, but trust me - it's nice. Smiley

Here is a red-haired doll, all dressed up for a wedding - my own personal Donna, from one of my very favourite episodes with her!

These are two DW pictures, mounted on canvas with a crochet edging.  The first is a personal favourite from the depths of the internet, with lovely TARDIS blue edging, and the second is my favourite Doctor/companion pairing, with a pretty pink edging.

And last but not least, some cork-backed coasters!  These were what was bound with that lovely green ribbon in the first shot, and they feature all of my favourites!  From left to right, top to bottom: 11 and Idris, a Weeping Angel, some Daleks, Donna, the minotaur-dude from The God Complex, and an Ood!  Absolutely lovely.

Thanks again for being my swap partner, LanaC!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Biting's excellent. It's like kissing, but there's a winner!
bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2012 03:06:10 PM »

Those sonic screwdriver stitch markers are awesome!

Guess Doctor Who! I need it!

TARDIS nightlight is super cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
shynii
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2012 03:38:03 PM »

Ahh!! So many amazing things!!! I love the Ten Hello Kitty! I really love the clock! The guess who game is pretty much amazing. And those coasters are definitely on my to-do list. Wow, guys, this swap is amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dr. Who Swap - Success!
Interested in Personal Swaps

My Blog: http://castlelabyrinth.wordpress.com
My DeviantArt: http://shynii.deviantart.com
jfer007
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2012 05:16:56 PM »

I'm loving all of the Donna crafts! And the Guess Doctor Who is perfect! SO clever!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MedusaLisa
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2012 05:54:11 PM »

I received an amazing package from Spoopy!

First, a group shot that includes a Canadian Moose with a little maple leaf on his tummy!  He is super adorable!  I also got some smarties candies. 

Next is a frame that says Dont Blink from my fave episode!  I am thinking of finding a mirror to put in the frame!

I got some beautiful TARDIS inspired wrist warmers.  The pictures dont do them justice.  The yarn is beautiful and very soft. 

And my favorite, a Weeping Angel amigurumi!  I love this thing!

Thanks for the great package, Spoopy!  You were a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ivoryh1632
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2012 01:41:10 AM »

I've had that same idea for a doctor who clock for ages now but never actually did it, that one looks awsome. Loving the night light, and can't stop laughing at the drunk tardis pic. so much awsomeness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for Product Photography
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for Portrait Scene
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for People-in-Landscape Scene
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for Panoramic Scene
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for Night Portrait Scene
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...