A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,147
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 90
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Winter Market-Discussion Thread!  (Read 90445 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #800 on: December 05, 2012 07:26:36 PM »

Since STS has changed up to a quarterly instead of monthly, I might play more often. Smiley

And on a slightly crafty obsessive note, my husband just bought a CNC machine to cut vinyl stencils. (Think a Cricut only no cartridges. We can design our own graphics.) He'll use it to make masks for the electronics that he builds. I can use the vinyl for whatever. We already have a handheld sand blaster so bye bye goopy etching cream. I foresee lots of glass etching, t-shirt stencilling and over all silliness with this new toy. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #801 on: December 05, 2012 07:28:07 PM »

Since STS has changed up to a quarterly instead of monthly, I might play more often. Smiley

And on a slightly crafty obsessive note, my husband just bought a CNC machine to cut vinyl stencils. (Think a Cricut only no cartridges. We can design our own graphics.) He'll use it to make masks for the electronics that he builds. I can use the vinyl for whatever. We already have a handheld sand blaster so bye bye goopy etching cream. I foresee lots of glass etching, t-shirt stencilling and over all silliness with this new toy. Wink

jealous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #802 on: December 05, 2012 08:33:53 PM »

I AM looking for some fun cutouts to decorate a huge blank wall in my living room- is that something you can do with your new toy?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #803 on: December 06, 2012 02:07:56 AM »

I AM looking for some fun cutouts to decorate a huge blank wall in my living room- is that something you can do with your new toy?

I'll have to investigate to see what colors the vinyl comes in that will go through the machine, but yeah, if we can draw it up in Paint, we can do it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #804 on: December 06, 2012 04:54:49 AM »

Ooh, sounds like a wonderful new toy Trouble T.  Smiley  Have fun!

I have good crafty news too!  Lana is learning to knit!  She is busy working away on a simple stockinette stitch scarf.  She is so excited about it.  She was asking me how to make a pointed hat and how to make a cowl.  Hehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #805 on: December 06, 2012 08:37:37 AM »

Oooooo how fun, TroubleT!!!  *jealous!*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
indigo_roses
« Reply #806 on: December 06, 2012 10:44:34 AM »

I have good crafty news too!  Lana is learning to knit!  She is busy working away on a simple stockinette stitch scarf.  She is so excited about it.  She was asking me how to make a pointed hat and how to make a cowl.  Hehe.

Yay! I hope she sticks with it!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Eiseldora
« Reply #807 on: December 06, 2012 04:56:54 PM »

I'm so excited about your new machine Indigo. I'd love to have you make me some as well.

So cool!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #808 on: December 06, 2012 05:57:56 PM »

Yay! I hope she sticks with it!  Smiley

Thanks!  Me too!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #809 on: December 07, 2012 08:00:12 PM »

Ooh, sounds like a wonderful new toy Trouble T.  Smiley  Have fun!

oh, I'm so glad you have a crafty munchkin!
neither of my dtrs ever got interested in knitting (or other crafts, for that matter)
where oh where did I go wrong, LOL?
Happy knitting to Ms. Lana!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 90 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Stitch a French Knot
How to Apply Iron on Transfers
How to Tie Dye a Bikini
How to Do Stitches on the Sewing Machine
How to Use Dye on Garments
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...