A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,383
Currently Running With Scissors:
677 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 90
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Winter Market-Discussion Thread!  (Read 86260 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

squidget
« Reply #550 on: November 01, 2012 09:49:34 PM »

I too have a holiday sale of spend a point and get a point free!!!! (excluding custom orders) Wink

Heh, you are breaking my heart Tongue Any updates on when I can claim the tshirt and stencil you're making? I can't wait to see them. Everyone is having such cool sales!

I shipped out two surprises today and am busily working on a third. Hopefully everyone likes their surprise claims. Though I may need to offer surprise claims in my shop only intermittently - I'm doing NaNoWriMo with some friends and need to tone down my crafting a bit. Plus I'm playing in the Rackle Holiday Swap Cheesy

I am hoping within the next few days to have it cut! And if you want a little something extra, you just let me know, I am willing to give up more items, just didn't want to like cut the custom item price in half type of deal Smiley, I am point hungry ha ha ha

***And that goes for everyone! No custom items can be redeemed for a free point, but anything in the shop is up for grabs to redeem!! Smiley I suppose I didn't word it right ha ha ha
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012 10:02:30 PM by squidget » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 01, 2012 10:26:41 PM »

I'm joining in the sales too!   Cheesy   I've got a buy 2, get 1 point free going on right now.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #552 on: November 01, 2012 11:17:55 PM »

I'm closing down shop until Monday or Tuesday -- going out of town to a conference in the Bay Area and staying in an earthen hut in Santa Cruz!  Grin

How awesome!  I like the look of that little barrel hut too off to the left!  Smiley

Beautiful feltwork Ptarmic!!

Ooh, so many sales.  I love sales!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #553 on: November 02, 2012 05:25:14 AM »

sales are fun Smiley  i think i'll play as well Cheesy 

spend 2 pts...get 1 pt free in my shop Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
craftaddiction
« Reply #554 on: November 02, 2012 09:36:22 AM »

I'll join the sale fun. I've greatly reduced a bunch of items in my shop. I've also reduced some to free with purchase. Customs are included in my sale. The sale probably won't last long. I might have to close after the first claim, so act fast if you are interested.

My Shop
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #555 on: November 02, 2012 09:53:52 AM »

Hehehehe...jilly, my son asked me point blank tonight for some more cool book marks.  I do so love my little bibliophile! Grin   

Aww, I'm glad he likes 'em!

Speaking of bookmarks, I finished the Harry Potter set for tapestrymlp.  I love them so much that they are going to be hard to part with.  And I have 2 from her other set down.  I'm hoping to get the other 3 done tonight.

I think I might do a sale once I get a couple claims sent off so I can spend some of my pending points!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #556 on: November 02, 2012 09:57:38 AM »

Speaking of bookmarks, I finished the Harry Potter set for tapestrymlp.  I love them so much that they are going to be hard to part with.  And I have 2 from her other set down.  I'm hoping to get the other 3 done tonight.

Eeee! I can't wait to see them. I intended the HP ones for my meetup group but they may not make it out of the house, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
squidget
« Reply #557 on: November 02, 2012 12:13:10 PM »

Added some craft books to my shop, only half a point each! Off to Michaels to see what types of crafts might look interesting this week ha ha.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #558 on: November 02, 2012 06:10:53 PM »

Squidget, Ohh craft books. Now you're tempting me, lol.

Sooooooooooo I want to get 3-4 more points. I've lowered a few prices in my store.

Don't forget about the crafty surprise option - it's only 1 pt and you'll get a custom item tailored to your interests! I've already sent out two crafty surprise packages and will finish the third this weekend. I'm also open to custom orders so if there's something special you're interested in please let me know! I'm pretty good at most crafts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #559 on: November 02, 2012 07:45:06 PM »

I'm joining in on the sales! Smiley All ready made items are buy one get one free! So everything except the custom items are BOGO! I'm really trying to clear out my shop before adding new items. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 90 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Person Sitting Down
How to Draw What You Really See
How to Draw Flowers
How to Draw Angel Wings
How to Do a Graffiti Marker
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...