A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,616
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 90
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Winter Market-Discussion Thread!  (Read 87547 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #470 on: October 27, 2012 07:05:59 AM »

exactly!  Seriously, it isn't really difficult to make points back...as A2K says you can have a sale or offer up supplies.  There is still a whole month left of claiming too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #471 on: October 27, 2012 07:33:50 AM »

I live an hour from a craft store.  I love supplies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #472 on: October 27, 2012 08:14:44 AM »

I live 2 hours from Joann's and 45 minutes from Micheal's!  Supplies!  Cheesy  Also, don't be afraid to offer simple custom items!  If you are not getting claims, consider lowering your prices or adding interesting freebies.  Custom items are often popular, too. 

There is suddenly a bit of snow in the air.  I love the first few snows.  Of course, by April I'm a bit sick of it!  Cheesy  I just found the coolest Star Wars snowflake patterns on Pinterest!  I might mess around with those today!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #473 on: October 27, 2012 08:33:31 AM »

Also, jenleahlynn, don't be hesitant to ask someone to do a custom order if you don't see something that you want. I do know what you mean about dipping into that initial 3 pts though.

Are we going to do a Black Friday sale? What do you all think about maybe doing that a week early since many of us are crazy busy that week? Just askin'... Wink

I'm making more felt ornaments this afternoon. I'm doing some poinsettias for sure. Give me a shout if any of you want specific designs. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
squidget
« Reply #474 on: October 27, 2012 09:04:22 AM »

I am down for the Pre Black Friday sale, I was pondering a 'spend a point, get a point free' sale anyhow Smiley So if you have any special requests for supplies or crafts, keep posting them in this message board because I will take them on if I can! Once i get my custom orders done I am available for a bit of sewing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #475 on: October 27, 2012 09:07:30 AM »

Supplies are always loved!  Smiley  I need to see if there are supplies I can destash. Smiley

Getting ready to go to our work party out in the country and then head back into town for  a craft fair celebration later this evening.  Wee!  Lana and I will be helping the kids make apple faces!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
indigo_roses
« Reply #476 on: October 27, 2012 09:22:40 AM »

I've added some holiday cards to my shop!

I'm hoping to go through my stash and see if I can find some things to add to my supply section this weekend. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #477 on: October 27, 2012 10:08:11 AM »

I am going to run a sale the first couple of weeks of November.  I will be headed downstate to be with my parents during my mom's final surgery.  She will be in the hospital for up to 7 days and I expect to be gone for most of Nov. after the 15th.  If there are things you are looking at in my shop or customs you are interested in, now is the time to get them.  I will take a "small shop" with me, I think, and keep it in the trunk of the car, but custom items will not be available.  Stuff that's easy to mail off, basically. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #478 on: October 27, 2012 04:39:03 PM »

Well, me and my big ideas... Roll Eyes...Suffice to say that my shop isn't improving in the near future.
I finally took this ATC page-a-day calendar to a print shop to get a nice professionally printed version of it, hoping to get a few ready to offer in my shop. To print one copy of this calendar cost $35!!  Shocked And I still have to cut it apart from the larger sheets and assemble the 365 days. I'm printing one off on my home printer, and the quality is nowhere near what I would like for it to be. Thus, I may only end up offering one in my shop, and it will still take a while.  Sad
Also, I sort-of finished a hooded scarf I'd meant to include in my shop, but I'm not pleased with it so instead I'm going to scarf-bomb a statue or a bust of some important person somewhere.  Smiley
I have a bunch of sewn book structures that are in need of covers, but getting those covers added (and even figuring out what covers to add) is completely eluding me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #479 on: October 27, 2012 05:17:59 PM »

I'd be game for a "black friday" sale. though I think for our purposes it may help to have it earlier in November so that we can go "sale" crazy and then still have time afterwards to claim/sent/wrap up the swap.

Calluna - I hope you can find a way to get the calendar printed out cheaper than that. The last time I checked out Kinkos for printing, it was shocking how expensive it is. Have you tried looking online at sites that allow you to upload images and then they print it - it may be cheaper that way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 90 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Yakitori Chicken
How to Cook Chicken Chilli Ramen
How to Cook Gai Yang
How to Cook Miso Glazed Barbecued Duck
How to Prepare Barbecued Asian Pork Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...