A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 306,354
Currently Running With Scissors:
382 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 90
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Winter Market-Discussion Thread!  (Read 100190 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2012 07:08:46 AM »

A few requests if anyone's up to it - address labels  Smiley I'm getting really tired of handwriting it! And I know its odd but a block of wood, plastic, anything that is slightly larger than 4"x1.25" - I have a handcarved stamp I use a lot and I want to mount it but haven't found anything that would work as a mount.

Also has anyone been to Joanns lately? I forgot to look the last time I went but I'm waiting for the $1 clear stamps for xmas to come out so I pick up one - seen them yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2012 08:46:12 AM »

A few requests if anyone's up to it - address labels  Smiley I'm getting really tired of handwriting it!

I could totally whip up some address labels for you! I have a whole package of labels that I could use.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog- Updated 8/7/13

Pintrest
craftaddiction
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2012 08:47:54 AM »

Alert: Easy Point  Wink

So, I am just learning embroidery. It is ridiculous what they charge for simple towels to embroider. I found that muslin is only 2.99 at joanns for a whole yard. But I can't sew. Could someone get some of that fabric (broadcloth would work too, but the muslin was cheaper) and sew some dish cloths for me. So all you would be doing is cutting them and sewing them so they don't have raw edges. Anyone willing to do this? How many dishcloths can I get for a point? Or perhaps someone could buy a yard and just make how ever many they could. I wouldn't mind some ornament sized ones with the left overs. But I'll take what I can get  Wink
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012 09:04:59 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2012 08:49:58 AM »

Made some steampunk rings this morning.  Hopefully I'll have a chance to photograph them and get them up.  I'll be taking most of my stuff to the fair on Saturday so will be closing shop on Friday afternoon.

I'm also planning to make some blinking eye rings for Lana's class for Halloween. It's a simple doll eye mechanism mounted on an adjustable ring base.  I can post a pic once I make them if there is any interest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2012 09:16:18 AM »

A few requests if anyone's up to it - address labels  Smiley I'm getting really tired of handwriting it!

I could totally whip up some address labels for you! I have a whole package of labels that I could use.

That would be awesome! I'll PM you  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2012 03:34:40 PM »

Made some steampunk rings this morning.  Hopefully I'll have a chance to photograph them and get them up.  I'll be taking most of my stuff to the fair on Saturday so will be closing shop on Friday afternoon.

I'm also planning to make some blinking eye rings for Lana's class for Halloween. It's a simple doll eye mechanism mounted on an adjustable ring base.  I can post a pic once I make them if there is any interest.

the eye rings sound hilariously fun  Smiley
would love to see a pic (even though I'm an innocent bystander at the moment, LOL

Does anyone need knitted items this round?  I know for awhile there we had a bunch of knitters
and I think we flooded the market   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2012 03:53:53 PM »

So I just tried to print postage off the USPS website and it doesn't give me any other option than flat rate shipping. Is that the only option when you're printing postage off the site or is there some way to get postage for first-class shipping that I'm missing?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2012 04:14:05 PM »

So I just tried to print postage off the USPS website and it doesn't give me any other option than flat rate shipping. Is that the only option when you're printing postage off the site or is there some way to get postage for first-class shipping that I'm missing?

To my knowledge, you can only print priority mail and higher on their website.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2012 04:18:47 PM »

I think you can only do flat rate packages on usps.com. I think you have to buy a scale in order to do packages that aren't flat rate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog- Updated 8/7/13

Pintrest
sheepBlue

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2012 04:22:37 PM »

I do have a postal scale but I'm guessing it has to be an "official" PO scale to qualify?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 90 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Courtney Spence on How Clinton Global Initiative Empowers Young Filmmakers
Courtney Spence on How to Manage Non-Profit Client Expectations
How to Create Hard and Soft Shadows
Watch, Pass, or Rent: Green Lantern
10 Hottest Vampires and Werewolves of 2011
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...