A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,052
Currently Running With Scissors:
553 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Winter Market (signups sept 16-Oct 16; closed Nov 30)  (Read 14787 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jenleahlynn
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012 03:24:43 AM »

Jenleahlynn's little art shop
OPEN

Black Friday Weekend Sale on paper crafts- spend 1pt in shop and get 4 notecards,  bookmarks,  atc cards or combination for free, your choice of style.

I am from Indiana. My home is chaotic, but non-smoking. I also have a small dog. Frenchy is a bichon frise and doesn't shed.  I do a variety of crafts, but my strength is drawing. I prefer colored pencil, but i also do ink and graphite. I dabble in other crafts, so who knows what might turn up in the store. I'm 38, and mom to 9 year old triplet girls and a 7 year old boy. I have a couple larger pieces that are finished, but i am also open to doing smaller custom pieces. i am also adding a couple of surprise options.

Custom Orament minecraft creeper for TroubleT (2pts)

he is not quite finished as i had to tweek the pattern. the panels are made of ironed perler beads, then stitched together with thread to form the cubes. then the cubes are sewn to each other. the head is a 1 1/2" cube, and the body about 2", once his legs are added on he should be 3 1/2 inches tall, and freestanding ready to cause some trouble. Smiley.....what a nice house you have........

Playful winter cards 4 for (1pt)
the kids and i had some stamps out this weekend, and we came up with some playful cards featuring stamps of monkeys, and other animals accented with colored pencils. the can be claimed as a set, or mixes with other cards.

Polymer Clay Pendants
The clay has a metallic finish, but is lightweight, and feels like plastic. the ones pictured are available, or i can custom stamp them as well. the small ones are 1/4 pt. the mediums and large are 1/2 pt. pm me for claims of mixed sizes.

the single initials are about 1/2 " in size,

a name with 4 letters will fit on a medium sized flower or circle about 1 1/2"

i can also stamp small images on a medium sized pendant.

the largest ones are about 2". the piano is my favorite. i used a pin, instead of a stamp, in white clay then brushed it with gold paint. these work well as christmas oraments, key chains, or i could add a pin back.

Harry Potter Book Page Bookmarks (set of 4 for 1 pt)
i found a copy of the socerers stone at home today that had completely lost it's cover. i started experimenting with the cover art along with the chapter illustrations and came up with some fun bookmarks.

they are a combination of collage, colored pencil, and hand drawn accents, with paragraphs from the book on the back. i will try and replace these photos with better ones soon.

7. corner bookmarks-book monster, or stamped image. i can also personalize them with an initial or a name, or do the paper in other colors. (3 for 1 pt)

8. 5x7 twilight image, handdrawn in black and red ink

Blank greeting cards in sets of 4 (1pt)
i was playing around with a new set of stamp i just bought. they are bird themed and each one is 1 in square, "inchies". i ended up with3 diffrent color schemes, 'spring', 'fall', and 'christmas'. the 4 cards can be identical, diffrent but in the same colors, or a mix of the 4 sets.
the spring cards have colored pencil as an accent, i can add color to the others if you like.

spring
Fall
Christmas

Custom Pet Portrait- 5x7 color pencil drawing- 1pt

Email me a photograph of your cat, dog, or whatever your sweetheart may be, to base the drawing on. A closeup of their face, or a full body picture from farther away is fine. please include any details that you would like deleted from the photo, or any background details that it is important to include. This is a close up of my bichon frenchy.

Felt applicae totebag (2 pts)

this tote is one i recently did for a twilight swap. the bag is canvas, with felt and glass bead applicae. i could recreate it, or attatch one of my hogwarts patches, or come up with new patches to fit your theme. i will send you a sketch of the design before i start work on it.  i have 2 more of the bags in black, and 2 in cream that i could work with.

SURPRISE ORNAMENT (1 PT.)
i will create a custom christmas ornament based on wish list, wist, or pinterest page. feel free to suggest a theme. It may be hand sewn felt, cross stitch, clay, beads, or something else i come up with...

SURPRISE 5X7 ARTWORK (1 pt.)

i will create a custom piece of artwork based on your wish list, wist, or pinterest page. feel free to suggest a theme. It will be colored pencil, watercolor, or a combination of the 2.

CUSTOM PROJECTS

5.set of 3 atc cards (1 pts) 1. soar  2. open a book  3. lands
1. couple 2. male patronus 3. female patronus

6. 4x6 color pencil drawing based on atc card. (1pts)
htpt://www.cpictures/data/500/medium/226286_30Jul12_golden_snitch.jpg[/img]
raftster.org/

i could also recreate the card at a larger size. let me know which one, and any alterations you would like to make.

hogwarts patches

i created these for my kids halloween costumes. they are about 4 inches. they are embroidered felt, with an iron on backing. i could also add a solid felt backing so they could be used as a christmas ornament. i could also add a banner with the house name, or personalize them with your name. i could also do a slytherin, or hogwarts crest. (.5 pt)

for crafts addiction-southwest christmas stocking  (1 pt)

this is a large fleece print stocking stitched with yarn. i have some of this left if someone would like me to make another.

1. 10x13 Colored Pencil Lion (3pts)

Supplies

The illustrated Cat-the book is made up of 8x10 posters of paintings featuring cats-nice for framing or decopauge, also includes smaller images (1pt)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/226286_14Nov12_greuze.jpg[/img][/url]

clip art books-various illustrations, (1/2 pt each)

fabric

red and black print 40x68 (1 pt) the back has a polar fleece feel, while the front has a short looped texture

cotton fabric with cardinal and pine branch print 2 yrds x 46 in (1pt)

claims from me
craftsaddiction for southwest stocking (1)-sent
troublet for 2 winx drawings (2pts)sent
tapestry for hufflepuff emblem and ravenclaw emblem (1pt)sent
under the mountain-pink kitten fleece (1pt)
troubleT-4 spring cards (1pt) plus 4 bonus cards

claims by me
from tapestrymlp - umounted martha stamps, air dry clay (1)
from squidget- rip it (.5) generation T (.5) plus hair clips as free point
from avesthal- 2 penanular shawl pins (2pts) plus a coiled pin as a free point
from underthemountain- bare tol pendant (1pt)
from tapestrymlp-green dragon (1pt) plus 1 pt credit
from troubleT-1cup hot pecans and 3 cups sweet pecans-(1pt)

starting points 3
Current 1
Pending 1
TOTAL  2

wishlist

i would love a fabric roll case for my crochet hooks with "wands" stitched on the outside
    luna or dobby ambiguri, doll, or pillow, other harry potter items for the kids
    christmas ornament themed for a large family
    custom stamp of hogwarts shield, house shields, flying key...or a fancy letter S
    8 1/2 x11 quilled letter S
    skull t-shirt with scissors beneath

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012 09:08:40 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Art of Stone Carving
The Art of Silver Filigree
The Art of Kilim Carpets
The Art of Felt Making
The Art of Turkish Glass Blowing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...