A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
366 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Winter Market (signups sept 16-Oct 16; closed Nov 30)  (Read 14969 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 16, 2012 02:12:45 PM »

Looking for stocking stuffers, hand made gifts, craft supplies?  Have lots of crafty items to "sell"?  Then this is the swap for you!

Swap name: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2012  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 09/16/12 to 10/16/12
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to November 30
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  
**Please note that the format for this round is a little different.  Signups will be for one month to October 16, with claiming until November 30.  This is intended to be more of a holiday market with the emphasis on crafty gifts, stocking stuffers and other holiday goodies.  Unlike the past Shop the Swaps, you will not be able to leave before the end of the swap and you must be at 3 points upon the close of the swap.  If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week)

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel

Final
-Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date of November 30 if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for closing this swap with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 before the close of this round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414353.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM -  STS Winter Market SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Winter Market
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
When will this swap be closed for claims?
What is your favourite season?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 63      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=409390.0
Shop the Swap 62      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407783.0
Shop the Swap 61      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406396.0
Shop the Swap 60      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404790.0
Shop the Swap 59      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.0
Shop the Swap 58      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.0
Shop the Swap 57      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=397176.0
Shop the Swap 56      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393757.0
Shop the Swap 55      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=391621.0

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013 01:46:25 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012 02:13:06 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 3   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to both organizers alteredmommy, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013 01:44:33 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012 02:16:59 PM »

Participating Shops in the STS Winter
Market!

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897106#msg4897106

alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897030#msg4897030

Angelicus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4913213#msg4913213

Antidigger
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4898455#msg4898455

Avesthel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4899970#msg4899970

calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4904163#msg4904163

cloud_berry
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4906659#msg4906659

craftaddiction
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897391#msg4897391

DesignVigilante
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4905216#msg4905216

Eiseldora
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4898451#msg4898451

indigo_roses
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4904708#msg4904708

iota1617
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4908610#msg4908610

jenleahlynn
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4914347#msg4914347

jillybeans
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4910623#msg4910623

LeapFeetFirst
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4898258#msg4898258

loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897037#msg4897037

MissingWillow
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4905270#msg4905270

ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897065#msg4897065

Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4912978#msg4912978

sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897155#msg4897155

sheepBlue
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897306#msg4897306

squidget
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4903872#msg4903872

tapestrymlp
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4900862#msg4900862

TroubleT
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4910953#msg4910953

underthemountain
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.msg4897160#msg4897160
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012 05:32:40 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012 02:17:26 PM »

List of Claims!

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this round: 224
Number of points spent so far this round: 312
Number of claims SENT: 224
Number of claims RECEIVED: 224

send by sep 24
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - funky cat cards - (1)

send by sep 28
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - swirled mittens - (2)
Antidigger to ptarmic wumpus - 18 cm newspaper basket - (2)
craftaddiction to Eiseldora - crayons custom (starting with 100) - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to underthemountain - tim holtz stamp set - (1)

send by sep 29
sarahj2001 to Avesthel - electric strawberry lemonade - (2)
A2K to Avesthel - tough stuff book bag - (1)

send by oct 1
tapestrymlp to sheepBlue - hogwarts faux stone necklace - (1)
tapestrymlp to sheepBlue - baby dragon w/ crate + quibbler ornament - (2)

loves2experiment to sheepBlue - bunting flags cards + bell cups cards - (1)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - pouch #5 - (1)
sarahj2001 to Antidigger - handmade soap - (1)

send by oct 2
Avesthel to Antidigger - red knitting markers - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - scrap pumpkins big corduroy 10" - (2)
A2K to craftaddiction - oven mitt - (1)
A2K to craftaddiction - 5 embroidery hoops - (1)

send by oct 3
Antidigger to Eiseldora - 6 plastic washing-up scrubbies - (2)
A2K to sarahj2001 - oven mitt - (1)
Avesthel to loves2experiment - shawl pin - (1)
underthemountain to LeapFeetFirst - steampunk pendant fly - (3)
sheepBlue to underthemountain - silk painted scarf - (1)
sarahj2001 to A2K - stones on the beach hand dyed fiber - (3)

send by oct 4
A2K to sheepBlue - custom iron board cover - (1)
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - dancing flamingo fabric 19" x 22.5" - (1)
underthemountain to loves2experiment - steampunk ring top #1 - (2)

send by oct 6
calluna to loves2experiment - poppy mawata silk - (1)
Eiseldora to calluna - custom mug - (1)
Eiseldora to Avesthel - custom notecards - (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - brocade silk with asian scene 18" x 46" - (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - unpainted box shrine 8.5" x 6" - (1)

send by oct 8
sarahj2001 to calluna - sky fire - (3)
Eiseldora to craftaddiction - rectangle dishcloths - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to sarahj2001 - sunflower yarn - (3)
sheepBlue to sarahj2001 - faux taxidermy wall art cow - (2)
Eiseldora to tapestrymlp - 2 sets custom buttons - (2)
tapestrymlp to underthemountain - baby dragon w/crate - (2)
sarahj2001 to indigo_roses - second-hand shirts roving - (3)

send by oct 9
underthemountain to squidget - steampunk pendant top row sparrow - (3)
MissingWillow to loves2experiment - blueberry jam - (1)
MissingWillow to sarahj2001 - blueberry jam + blackberry jam + peach preserves - (3)
A2K to MissingWillow - custom oven mitt lime fabric - (1)
A2K to MissingWillow - ironing board cover from vintage sheet blue/white - (1)

MissingWillow to A2K - cherry jam + cherry jelly + apricot jam - (3)

send by oct 10
craftaddiction to MissingWillow - custom socks - (2)
indigo_roses to MissingWillow - halloween fat quarter bundles a & b - (2)
MissingWillow to tapestrymlp - strawberry jam - (1)
MissingWillow to underthemountain - peach jam - (1)
MissingWillow to underthemountain - canned blueberries - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to MissingWillow - distress stains, spun sugar + mustard seed - (2)

send by oct 11
Eiseldora to ptarmic wumpus - custom notecards - (1)
sarahj2001 to Eiseldora - 8 chapstick - (2)

send by oct 12
LeapFeetFirst to sheepBlue - custom address labels - (1)
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - hunky sitting boy 12.75" tall - (1)
sheepBlue to LeapFeetFirst - hunky laying boy 13" tall - (1)

indigo_roses to Eiseldora - snowflakes - (2)

send by oct 13
squidget to A2K - batman magnets and tin - (1)
squidget to A2K - christmas fabric dots and canes - (1)

Avesthel to indigo_roses - celtic shawl pin - (2)
tapestrymlp to indigo_roses - polymer clay jellybean beads + quibbler ornament - (1)
Avesthel to Eiseldora - heart shawl pin - (1)
MissingWillow to Avesthel - fig preserves - (1)
A2K to iota1617 - ironing board cover from vintage sheets - (1)

send by oct 15
ptarmic wumpus to Antidigger - pumpkin vessel with lid - (2)

send by oct 16
LeapFeetFirst to squidget - distress ink wild honey - (1)

send by oct 17
jillybeans to sheepBlue - white dimensional fabric paint - (1)

send by oct 18
calluna to LeapFeetFirst - green copic markers - (1)
calluna to LeapFeetFirst - custom prayer flag - (1)

iota1617 to LeapFeetFirst - tribal chevrons infinity scarf - (2)

send by oct 19
jillybeans to craftaddiction - flavored toothpicks - (1)
TroubleT to MissingWillow - custom t-shirt - (1)

send by oct 20
craftaddiction to MissingWillow - socks! - (2)
jillybeans to sarahj2001 - strawberry syrup half pint - (1)
jillybeans to sarahj2001 - flavored toothpicks, custom set of 3 - (1)

send by oct 21
sheepBlue to MissingWillow - dinosaur pouch - (3)

send by oct 23
ptarmic wumpus to jillybeans - silk shibori scarf - (1)

send by oct 24
tapestrymlp to jenleahlynn - new unmounted martha stewart stamps + air dry clay + quibbler ornament - (1)
DesignVigilante to squidget - custom holiday hat - (1)
MissingWillow to TroubleT - 1 jar blueberry jelly - (1)

send by oct 25
squidget to Eiseldora - custom stencil - (1)

send by oct 27
craftaddiction to iota1617 - custom regular socks foot seamless - (3)

send by oct 28
Sansa to jillybeans - stockinette scarf - (2)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - baltic blue roving - (2)
Avesthel to craftaddiction  - 2 drawstring bags - (1)
jillybeans to Avesthel - flavored toothpicks in orange cream, tangerine, lime - (1)
A2K to sheepBlue - fabric scraps - (2)

send by oct 29
calluna to craftaddiction - custom calendar - (2)
craftaddiction to underthemountain - custom socks - (3)

send by oct 31
LeapFeetFirst to sheepBlue - embrace creativity art canvas - (1)
sheepBlue to tapestrymlp - custom ipod pouch -(2)
MissingWillow to tapestrymlp - opal owl yellow fat quarter set - (1)
tapestrymlp to TroubleT - bigger in texas apron - (2)
MissingWillow to sheepBlue - bag o' fun fabric - (1)
MissingWillow to craftaddiction - blackberry jelly - (1)
MissingWillow to tapestrymlp - cherry jam - (1)

send by nov 1
TroubleT to calluna - caramel apple cider jelly - (1)
TroubleT to calluna - candy apple jelly - (1)

jillybeans to calluna - pluot jam - (1)

send by nov 2
TroubleT to jillybeans - custom super hero cape - (1)
squidget to sheepBlue - distressed bride of frankie men's size l - (1)

send by nov 3
iota1617 to A2K - summer fling infinity scarf - (2)
cloud_berry to A2K - custom coasters - (1)
jillybeans to TroubleT - custom bookmarks - (1)

send by nov 4
A2K to jillybeans - ironing board cover from vintage sheets - (1)
tapestrymlp to craftaddiction - a crafty surprise - (1)
tapestrymlp to iota1617 - a crafty surprise - (1)
jillybeans to tapestrymlp - ocean depths cuff bracelet - (1)
jillybeans to tapestrymlp - first set of 5 custom bookmarks - (1)
jillybeans to tapestrymlp - second set of 5 custom bookmarks - (1)

send by nov 5
iota1617 to sarahj2001 - navy scrap tote - (1)
iota1617 to jillybeans - forest bloom tote - (1)
iota1617 to indigo_roses - purple sunrise tote - (1)

send by nov 6
LeapFeetFirst to iota1617 - blue buttons 2 - (1)
indigo_roses to jillybeans - first set custom unblocked snowflakes - (1)
indigo_roses to jillybeans - second set custom unblocked snowflakes - (1)

jillybeans to LeapFeetFirst - custom beaded cuff or wrap bracelet - (1)
TroubleT to sheepBlue - caramel apple cider jelly - (1)
TroubleT to sheepBlue - candy apple jelly - (1)

send by nov 7
Antidigger to iota1617 - 2 notepads - (1)
tapestrymlp to cloud_berry - a crafty surprise - (1)
MissingWillow to cloud_berry - beeswax candles, set of three - (1)
jillybeans to cloud_berry - bullet casings - (1)

send by nov 8
alteredmommy to MissingWillow - felicity hat calgary alberta, big sky country! - (1)
underthemountain to jillybeans - tolp carnelian - (2)
Eiseldora to sheepBlue - holden shawl - (3)
indigo_roses to squidget - grey slouchy hat - (2)

send by nov 9
ptarmic wumpus to iota1617 - 2 custom scrap ornaments + string art book - (2)
TroubleT to indigo_roses - candy apple jelly - (1)
TroubleT to indigo_roses - caramel apple cider jelly - (1)

indigo_roses to tapestrymlp - snake scarf - (2)

send by nov 10
tapestrymlp to TroubleT - a crafty surprise - (1)
DesignVigilante to TroubleT - crocheted earflap hat - (1)
squidget to jenleahlynn - rip it + gen t - (1)

send by nov 11
jenleahlynn to craftaddiction - southwest christmas stocking - (1)
sheepBlue to alteredmommy - custom unicorn faux taxidermy + computer printing fabric + giraffe magnet - (2)
A2K to TroubleT - pillow covers - (2)

send by nov 12
sheepBlue to squidget - clear holders, 4 horizontal, 1 vertical, all 5" x 3" - (1)
indigo_roses to TroubleT - troublet's tee - (2)
loves2experiment to underthemountain - copper verdigris roving + florap wip bag - (2)

send by nov 13
jillybeans to MissingWillow - set of 5 custom bookmarks - (1)
DesignVigilante to iota1617 - crocheted flapper hat made of cotton/acrylic + 3 crocheted dishcloths - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to indigo_roses - think different! Art - (1)
loves2experiment to indigo_roses - tranquil sunrise roving + bell cups mini note cards + bunting flags mini note cards - (2)

send by nov 15
squidget to tapestrymlp - custom bleach stencil tshirt + stencil + play! + cherry resin necklace with purple chain - (3)
tapestrymlp to loves2experiment - a crafty surprise - (1)
TroubleT to loves2experiment - caramel apple cider jelly + buttered spiced pecans - (1)

send by nov 16
jenleahlynn tapestrymlp - hufflepuff felt badge + ravenclaw felt badge - (1)
Avesthel to jenleahlynn - copper coiled, silver penanular and copper penanular shawl pins - (2)
sheepBlue to indigo_roses - custom elephant taxidermy + clothesline rope - (2)
Avesthel to DesignVigilante - copper heart shawl pin + silver heart shawl pin + red stitch markers - (2)
cloud_berry to DesignVigilante - small drawstring bags (1 brown + 1 white) + generation t transform it kit - (1)
DesignVigilante to sheepBlue - custom shawlette - (2)

send by nov 17
tapestrymlp to jillybeans - a crafty surprise - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - jacob fleece dark + jacob fleece white - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Avesthel - jacob fleece mixed + velvet pumpkin - (1)

underthemountain to Sansa - snitch locket + hunger games pendant - (3)
loves2experiment to Avesthel - potion #13 + pouch #4 - (2)
underthemountain to DesignVigilante - hunger games pendant - (1)

send by nov 18
TroubleT to ptarmic wumpus - 2 cups spiced pecans + 2 cups sweet pecans - (1)
iota1617 to ptarmic wumpus - earthy split tote + red scrap tote - (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - 2 lb raw texel + cherry jam - (2)
indigo_roses to ptarmic rumpus - "joy" in blue 8 cards - (1)
jenleahlynn to TroubleT - winx 1 - (1)
jenleahlynn to TroubleT - winx 2 - (1)

send by nov 19
Eiseldora to Antidigger - knit leaf - (1)
sheepBlue to Antidigger - black tank top screenprinted with mold spores - (1)
TroubleT to underthemountain - gray shoulder bag + sweet spiced pecans - (1)
tapestrymlp to TroubleT - custom t-shirt - (2)

send by nov 20
sheepBlue to underthemountain - speedball table press for block printing - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to jillybeans - tentacle purse - (2)
Eiseldora to underthemountain - custom buttons - (1)
calluna to MissingWillow - 4 rubber stamp alphabets + 6 mini tins for altering - (3)
Angelicus to calluna - floating necklace (the 2nd, pearly one) - (1)

send by nov 21
TroubleT to loves2experiment - 4 cups spiced pecans - (1)
TroubleT to loves2experiment - 2 cups spiced pecans + 2 cups sweet pecans - (1)

send by nov 22
sarahj2001 to squidget - handmade soap  beeswax honey - (1)
MissingWillow to sheepBlue - dark chocolate peppermint bark - (1)
TroubleT to underthemountain - sweet spiced pecans - (1)

send by nov 24
underthemountain to tapestrymlp - snitch locket necklace - (3)

send by nov 25
underthemountain to jenleahlynn - tolp pendant - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to craftaddiction - custom slippers - (3)
squidget to Eiseldora - robot green size m + robot red size xl - (1)
squidget to Eiseldora - custom stencil + overbleached bride of frankie scoopneck size s + clips 3,4,5  - (1)

send by nov 26
jenleahlynn to underthemountain - fleece pink & grey kitten panel - (1)
tapestrymlp to jenleahlynn - dragon - (1)
jillybeans to jenleahlynn - cherry syrup - (1)
jillybeans to jenleahlynn - custom cuff bracelet - (1)

Eiseldora to ptarmic wumpus - custom labels - (1)

send by nov 27
TroubleT to MissingWillow - earbud carriers, pink flower & autumn leaves +  button grab bags, smile/shapes & bugs/flowers - (1)
calluna to jillybeans - 2013 atc calendar - (3)
TroubleT to LeapFeetFirst - holiday ornaments, 2 gingerbread zombies + caramel apple cider jelly - (1)
MissingWillow to calluna - 8oz dark chocolate peppermint bark - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to calluna - dark green buttons #2 + 1 yd copper sequin waste - (1)
indigo_roses to sheepBlue - custom steering wheel cover - (2)
tapestrymlp to TroubleT - baby dragon w/ crate - (2)

send by nov 28
sarahj2001 to MissingWillow - i-spy bag - (1)
LeapFeetFirst to Eiseldora - stormy skies + blue buttons - (2)

send by nov 29
TroubleT to squidget - candy apple jelly + caramel apple cider jelly - (1)

send by nov 30
TroubleT to sheepBlue - custom wallet + caramel apple cider jelly - (1)
jenleahlynn to TroubleT - blank greeting cards in sets of 4, spring + blank notecards - (1)
jillybeans to TroubleT - curly ribbon hair clips, 5 pairs - (1)
iota1617 to LeapFeetFirst - 4 running wild pillow covers + ocean bloom tote - (3)
squidget to iota1617 - magazines (celebrate like crazy, you can weave, make, wrap, give - (1)

send by dec 1
Antidigger to squidget - cotton washing-up scrubbie - (1)

send by dec 2
squidget to indigo_roses - custom apron + leather leaf necklace - (2)

send by dec 3
sheepBlue to squidget - crafty-mas stocking + asian umbrellas 27" x 22" + christmas lightbulbs - (1)
alteredmommy to loves2experiment - scrappy basket + sun art kit - (1)
indigo_roses to calluna - cranberry pistachio biscotti - (1)
cloud_berry to ptarmic wumpus - set of 3 dish cloths, dull orange + tarn grab bag - (1)
indigo_roses to ptarmic wumpus - pink/purple fq pack + paton's divine halo blue - (1)
TroubleT to jenleahlynn - 1 cup hot pecans + 3 cups sweet pecans - (1)  not valid

send by dec 4
jillybeans to tapestrymlp - set of custom hp ornaments - (1)

send by dec 5
DesignVigilante to TroubleT - custom hoop - (1)
Eiseldora to iota1617 - custom washcloth + set of 4 zelda buttons - (1)
Eiseldora to squidget - yarn fill a small flat rate box - (1)
iota1617 to Eiseldora - 2x floral & lace + climbing vines pillow covers - (1)

send by dec 6
Eiseldora to sarahj2001 - yarn fill a small flat rate box - (1)
jenleahlynn to indigo_roses - custom ornament - (1)
TroubleT to Angelicus - holiday smackers - (1)
jenleahlynn to TroubleT - custom orament minecraft creeper - (2)
LeapFeetFirst to sheepBlue - dark green buttons + leaf buttons + light green buttons + sticker/embellishment pack - (1)
TroubleT to jenleahlynn - 1 cup hot nuts + 3 cups sweet - (1)

send by dec 7
craftaddiction to Eiseldora - purple ball for 20 month old niece with bell - (1)

send by dec 8
TroubleT to jillybeans - sweet spiced pecans 2 cups - (1)

send by dec 12
craftaddiction to DesignVigilante - boot cuffs - (1)
Sansa to DesignVigilante - gift cardighan - (1)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013 06:28:47 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012 02:17:45 PM »

thing 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012 02:38:32 PM »

Points as of  12:00 PM (MST) November 30/2012

Closed for claims!!

A2K   3   0   3
alteredmommy   2   1   3
Angelicus   3   0   3
Antidigger   3   0   3
Avesthel   3   0   3
calluna   3   0   3
cloud_berry   3   0   3
Eiseldora   3   0   3
indigo_roses   3   0   3
inflation fund   3   0   3
iota1617   2   1   3
jenleahlynn   0   3   3
LeapFeetFirst   2   1   3
loves2experiment   3   0   3
MissingWillow   3   0   3
ptarmic wumpus   3   0   3
sarahj2001   3   0   3
sheepBlue   3   0   3
squidget   3   0   3
tapestrymlp   3   0   3
underthemountain   3   0   3
jillybeans   3   0   3 
TroubleT   0   3   3 

Open for claims to make up their 3 points

Sansa   2   0   2     minus 1 point
craftaddiction   1   1   2   minus 1 point

Over 3 points, can shop down
DesignVigilante   4   1   5     plus 2 points

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012 09:12:11 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012 02:38:54 PM »

Open!

Welcome to my shop with items coming to you from Northern Alberta Canada!  I live in a smoke free home but do have 2 dogs and a cat so there is a distinct possiblility of animal hair on my items as I'm more likely to be on Craftster or crafting than vacuuming Smiley

End of Swap SALE!
For every point you spend, take another FREE point

Wordy bangle bracelet  1 point
Wood bangle collaged with Russian text with 2 coats of satin varnish on top (has a slight shine to it)

Wool Felicity hats 1 point each
Every time I travel somewhere I like to knit a Felicity hat (somehow it is very comforting to knit the same thing while traveling...) so here are this summer's hats.

Virginia/Montreal (maize colour)

Coaster notepad  half a point only have one
Fat little notepad made from coasters I brought home from London last year

Supplies

random supplies  half point each
- 5 ft of tiny star sequin waste
-5" high cone of very thin blue cording (some kind of shiny plastic like stuff) has been used so length?
-Half oz Fire Red Jaquard Acid Dye (opened but not used)
-Half oz black Jaquard Acid Dye (opened but not used)
-11" x 8.5" heavy cardboard puzzle blank
-New battery operated super mini lites. 6.3 ft length with 20 bulbs, requires 2 AA batteries

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me
to MissingWillow- Big Sky Felicity Hat (1) send by Nov 8
to loves2experiment- scrappy basket and sun art kits (1)  

claims I've made
from sheepBlue- custom unicorn taxidermy; computer fabric paper, giraffe magnet (2)

Points started with  3
Current- 2
Pending-1
Total-3

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012 06:06:40 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012 02:49:55 PM »

CLOSED!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - 50% off (new prices as marked!)

L2E's Little Swap Shop!

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!

BUNTING FLAGS MINI NOTECARDS  0.5 point 0.25 point  2 sets available

BAKTUS SCARFLET  1 point 0.5 point

SUMMER BERRIES  3 points 1.5 points  

claims from my shop:
loves2experiment to sheepBlue - bunting flags cards + bell cups cards - (1)
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - pouch #5 - (1)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - baltic blue roving - (2)
loves2experiment to underthemountain - copper verdigris roving + floral wip bag - (2)
loves2experiment to indigo_roses - tranquil sunrise roving + bell cups cards + bunting flags cards - (2)
loves2experiment to Avesthel - potion #13 + pouch #4 - (2)

claims i've made:
Avesthel to loves2experiment - shawl pin - (1)
underthemountain to loves2experiment - steampunk ring top #1 - (2)
calluna to loves2experiment - poppy mawata silk - (1)
MissingWillow to loves2experiment - blueberry jam - (1)
tapestrymlp to loves2experiment - a crafty surprise - (1)
TroubleT to loves2experiment - caramel apple cider jelly + spiced pecans - (1)
TroubleT to loves2experiment - 4 cups spiced pecans - (1)
TroubleT to loves2experiment - 2 cups spiced pecans + 2 cups sweet pecans - (1)

alteredmommy to loves2experiment - scrappy basket + sun art kit - (1)

current: 3
pending: 0
total: 3

« Last Edit: January 31, 2013 06:36:44 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012 03:46:54 PM »

CLOSED

Sale! Any two fabric/velvet pumpkins for 1 pt! Or 5 for 2 pts!

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

Saturday shipping only for international items.

Coming this round!
Fancy fabric gift bags felted stockings felted slippers and mittens felted hats sewn scrap ornaments

CUSTOM ITEMS: pm me for info

C1. Custom scrap ornaments in suitings, linen, and fashion fabrics. PM me with your desired design and I'll see what I can do. Examples (not available):

currently in stock:

VARIOUS POINTAGE

V1. felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose:
tall skinny grey vessel (1/2)

turquoise and purple leicester longwool (2)

choose: small 6" pink/orange vessel (1/2), medium gotland grey vessel 14" long (1), or dyed vessel 13" tall (2)

brown shetland vessel with lid (2)

grey swaledale vessel with lid (2)

V2. velvet acorns silk velvet and real acorn caps!  I will post here as I run out of colors. (10 acorns per 1 pt or take all for 2 pts (about 30 acorns))

1/2 POINT ITEMS:

H1. Crochet beret commercial cotton beret hat dyed very pale blue with woad (1/2)

H2. Snow dye bandana cotton bandana for human or canine (1/2)

H3. dye printed handkerchief  cotton 21x21" handkerchief with printed design from cabbage leaves (1/2)

H4. sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1/2)

H5. Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available. 1/2 pt.

H6. felted yarn scarf using handspun from LL! felted into a loose scarf with merino. (1/2)

H7. cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12". (1/2)

H8. Felted votives border leicester locks, some merino.  Can make additional ones in the size/shape of your choice (within limits).  1/2 pt ea.
Currently in stock:

Choose: left, center, or right. Come with led votive light.

ONE POINT:

1A.  fabric leaves, wool suiting on one side, linen or cotton on the other, stitched, raw edges. Four leaves per point, or make a deal on larger quantities. Gridded background is in inches for scale.

1B. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. 1 pt each. choose:
orange charmeuse

black, red, orange silk/rayon velvet

1C. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).  (1)

1D. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")  (1)

1E. Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage. (2)

1F. folded fabric ornament choose:
rainbow ball 4", Ribbon wrapped at the center, slightly wonky (1)

other side:
or pinecone (1)

1G. velvet pumpkins silk velvet pumpkins, rice and polyfil stuffing. (1 pt each). Small, medium, large, pm me for available colors.

1H. Kitchen towels for hanging from a bar, with velcro closure. Choose: yellow/fruits (2 available) or orange/leaves (1 available). 1 pt ea.

1I. felted ruffle scarf very thin merino ruffle scarf. short scarf, thin to the point of being semi-sheer in spots but looks opaque when worn. Black center, burgundy ruffles (1)

or white/blue ruffle scarf, also in merino. This one is a bit longer, but has a worse problem with thinness to the point of scattered holes throughout the scarf. I'd consider this a flaw, but maybe someone else considers is a "design element". (1)

1J. small zip bags choice of zipper bags: leaves or red flowers. Lined in contrast fabric (1 ea)

TWO POINTS

2A. Tree batik wax batik on cotton (five dyebaths) of asian style tree. Suitable for framing or for use in a sewn project. Size 12x14". Currently a bit waxy - I can leave this in if you want to mount it, or wash it all the way out for sewing. (2)

2C. Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength. (2) Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

2D. Scrap pumpkins Scrap fabrics, polyfil, dried beans. Choose: big corduroy 10" pumpkin (1 available), medium corduroy 7" pumpkin (2 available), medium wool crepe 7" pumpkin (3 available). 2 pt ea or two for 3 pt.  Custom option available: orange linen pumpkins in this style in the size of your choice - pm to discuss.

2E. Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples  (2)

2G. Swing jacket unlined cotton swing jacket (sewing workshop "zona jacket)), has front placket with hidden buttons. Very loose fitting, meant for 34" bust with extra long sleeves (2)

2H. brown floral jacket midweight stretch cotton with rayon lining, princess seams, small shoulder pads. Semi-fitted, meant for a 34" b-cup/ 30" waist, extra long sleeves (2)

2I. Gotland purse gotland fiber and lincoln locks (2)

2J.  stegosaurus from an Aardvark to Zebra pattern. Wool tweed suiting, stuffed with wool, small button eyes (not safe for small children!). He is large, measurements available upon request. (2)

2K.  stuffed dragon from an Aardvark to Zebra pattern. Microsuede with gold accents, button eyes. Stuffed with wool, somewhat soft and floppy. (2)

2M. blue felted hat with pink rosette. Fits approx 22" head, I can adjust that bigger or smaller a little bit. (2)

2N. madder silk yarn Sole Naturelle: 100% noil silk, approx. 8 oz., 900 yds., approx. 28 sts per 4" on US 1-3 or 2.25-3.25mm. Dyed with madder/alum, turned out a salmonish color, some variation in tone paler/darker. In skein form. (2)

THREE POINTS

3B.  small quilt in not-quite bargello. High quality cotton and cotton batting, the worst machine quilting ever. 30x40" size, suitable for a small floor mat, picnic blanket, etc. (3)

3C.   batik quilt top  TOP ONLY! batik quilt top in variant of Athena's Puzzle design. Approx 58x48" in size. (3)

3D.  felted play mat wool felted mat, 21x31". Good side has a forest/lake scene. The reverse side has an ocean scene, but the green fibers migrated through and have tinted the ocean side green (ie it is flawed). (3)

SUPPLIES

S2. Soft book pattern for a Hawaiian busy book in fabric (1/2)

S4. Fabric emporioum
Herringbone suiting midweight herringbone suiting, a blend of something (rayon/cotton? cotton/wool?), 54" by 1 3/8 yd (1)
grey pinstripe wool medium grey pinstripe worsted wool, lightweight. 2 yds at 60" (2)
floral cotton lightweight shirting with a smooth hand. 2 yds at 53" (2)
rayon challis print rayon challis, lightweight. 2 yds at 56" (2)
silk/cotton semi-sheer nice fabric, possibly Prada, semi-sheer. Has a run from milling close to one selvedge along the entire piece. No other flaws that I saw. 2 yds at 53" (1)
white pinstripe shirting white with brown pinstripe, lightweight decent quality shirting. 2.5 yds at 42" (2)
plaid cotton shirting really nice hand, slightly heavier shirting. 1.5 yds at 60"  (2)
meaty black wool crepe heavier woolen wool crepe (not a hard worsted, this one is a bit fuzzy). Solid black. 4.5 yds at 60". This sucker is really heavy and I would prefer to keep it in North America, but if you want a smaller piece shipped overseas, pm me. (3 pts)

Items I have claimed:
 sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - funky cat cards (1)
Antidigger to ptarmic wumpus - 18 cm newspaper basket (2)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Brocade Silk with Asian Scene - 18" x 46" - (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Unpainted box shrine - 8.5" x 6" - (1 )
Eiseldora to ptarmic wumpus - custom notecards (1)
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - baltic blue roving (2)
TroubleT to ptarmic rumpus - 2 cups spiced pecans and 2 cups sweet pecans (1 pt with sale)
iota1617 to ptarmic wumpus - earthy split tote and red scrap tote (1)
MissingWillow to ptarmic wumpus - 2 lb raw texel (2)
indigo_roses to ptarmic rumpus - "Joy" in blue - 8 4x5.5" cards (1)
Eiseldora to ptarmic wumpus - custom labels (1)
cloud_berry to ptarmic wumpus - Set of 3 dish cloths, dull orange (1)
indigo_roses to ptarmic rumpus - pink/purple fq pack (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - swirled mittens (2)
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 -  big corduroy 10" pumpkin (2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to Antidigger pumpkin vessel with lid . (2)
ptarmic wumpus to jillybeans Silk shibori scarf (1 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to iota1617 - C1. 2 Custom scrap ornaments and String Art book  (2 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to avesthel - Jacob fleece (dark and white) - 1 point
ptarmic wumpus to avesthel - Jacob fleece (mixed) and velvet pumpkin - 1 point
ptarmic wumpus to jillybeans - 2L. tentacle purse (2pts)
ptarmic wumpus to craftaddiction - custom slippers - 3pts

Starting Points: 3 available; 0 pending
Available Points: 3
Pending Points :   0
Total Points:        3
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012 09:16:56 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012 05:03:30 PM »

CLOSED!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Winter Market Shop

Freebies!  Choose whatever you'd like!

Custom oven mitt(1)

Choose a fabric and I'll make you an oven mitt.  Add a matching potholder for an extra .5!  Choose from peaches, banana, kiwis, oranges, limes, red onions, peaches without leaves.  Don't see a fabric you like?  PM me for additional fabric choices!

Already stitched Oven mitts (1)   sale items!

Claim as lemons  or red onions !

HOLIDAY THEMED FABRICS FOR CUSTOM SEWING

1                        2                     3                    4                    5                      6

Claim by number and let me know what you would like me to stitch up!  (1 or 2 point items only!)

Ironing Board cover from vintage sheets (1)  

My ironing board had become sticky and stained -- I made a cute cover from  a vintage sheet that can be removed and washed.  I love it!  Let me put one together for you!  Choose from mod floral, blue floral, turquoise with stripes, or pink stripes.

Quilted Ditty Bags (1)   sale items!

Saw these on Pinterest and had to give them a try.  They were fun!  Let me know if there's a specific color combo you're looking for!  Claim as dinosaurs or little checks!

Patchwork clutch (3) sale item!

Pieced from 2.5 inch batik squares and trimmed/ lined with ptarmic's handmade batik, this little clutch will keep your goodies secure.  Velcro closure.  Can be used as a clutch or make-up bag.  

Little Wallie (1) sale items!

Big enough for your phone, money and a couple of credit cards!  Claim as hearts or dots.

Tiny framed pincushion (.5) sale items!

Mock cable necklace (1)  sale items!

Fastens with vintage button (white), knit from milk cotton.  SOFT!  Can be worn as a headband, or wrapped around your wrist as a bracelet!  (Pay no attention to the neck above the necklace . . . )   Grin

Fabric bowls (.5)
 sale items!

Great for crafting odds and ends, coins, or frequently used dresser items!

Teacup shaped tea wallets (.5)
 sale items!

Tiny Teacup pincushion (.5)  sale items!

Handspun neck warmer  (2)  sale items!
Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Wristwatch pincushion - (.5)  sale items!
Claim as blue band or orange band!

Supplies

Knitting with Meg Swanson (1)

Somehow, I ended up with 2 copies of this!

Embroidery hoops 5 for (1)

Sizes ranging from 4 inches to 10 inches.  Let me know what you need!

Vintage metal hoops 5 for (2)

Two ovals and three 6 inch hoops

Handknit DK cotton by Rowan (1.5) takes all 4

Cotolino (.5) takes both

Happy Hollisters and the Cuckoo Clock Mystery (.5)

This is in great shape!

Sunflower Crewel Embroidery kit(.5)

Leaf embroidery kit (.5)

Simple Needlepoint (.5)

Yarn

GarnStudio Cotton Viscose.  2 skeins (.5 takes both)

Fabrics - all pieces are 100% quilting cotton (unless noted otherwise)!

White cotton with violets 1.5 yds (.5)

Pink and green paisleys/floral 1 yard, 50 inches wide (.5)

Gardening themed fat quarters (.25)

large plaid - 1 yard (.5)

decorator weight  - 10 inches wide and 2.5 yards long (.5)

More craft patterns (.5)

Table runners and placemats

sent
received
sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to Avesthal - tough stuff book bag (1)
A2K to craftaddiction - oven mitt and hoops (2)
A2K to sheepBlue - ironing board cover (1)
A2K to sarahj - red onion oven mitt (1)
A2K to MissingWillow -Custom Oven Mitt in the lime fabric (1)
A2K to MissingWillow-Ironing Board cover from vintage sheets -blue/white (1)
A2K to iota1617 - Ironing Board cover from vintage sheets (1pt)
a2k to sheepblue - fabric scraps 2 points
A2K to jillybeans - Ironing Board cover from vintage sheets (1)
A2K to TroubleT - Pillow Covers for TroubleT (2)
 Total:11

My claims from you:
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - swirled mittens (2)
sarahj2001 to A2K - hand dyed fiber (3)
missing willow to A2K - jams X 3 (3)
squidget to A2K - magnet and tin (1)
squidget to A2K - Christmas fabric (1)
iota1617 to A2K - Summer Fling infinity scarf -(2)
cloud_berry to A2K - coasters - (1)

Total: 12

Started with:3
Current:1
Pending:2
TOTAL:3

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer![/color][/b]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012 01:30:36 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012 06:14:52 PM »

CLOSED

SALE - SPEND 2 POINTS, GET ONE FREE!!

I live in PA now (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snowman Mittens (2 points)

Handspun Yarns
Rainbow Lights - 96 yards (2 points)

Peachy - 98 yards (2 points)

Primary Colors - 118 yards (2 points)

Pink (1 point)

Sock Yarn (1 point) - This is 400 yards of sock yarn.  It's dyed in a self striping pattern of blue, orange, yellow speckled with white.  I have not wound it into a ball (since that's my most hated part).  You would need to stretch each section out and wind it in order to you it.

Custom Slippers (2 points) - Send me a message about size and color.

Needle Felted Zipper Butterfly (1 point) - Does not have a pin back or is not attached to anything.  You could sew it to a bag or use it as a pin or something.  It's about 3in tall.

I-Spy Bag (1 point) - Several yellow available (I'll add exact count later)

Handmade Soaps - Beeswax Honey (1 point each)

Beeswax Chapstick (1/4 point each)

Hand Dyed Rovings 4oz Blend of Romney & Perendale Carded Silver (3 points each)

Cerulean Burst

Jurassic Park

Carny's Apron

Neon Camo

Candied Yams

Witch's Braid

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
Sarahj2001 to avesthel - Electric Strawberry Lemonade - 2 points
Sarahj2001 to Antidigger Handmade soap (1 pt)
sarahj2001 to A2K - hand dyed fiber (3)
sarahj2001 to calluna: Sky Fire (3 pts)
sarahj2001 to indigo_roses - Second-Hand Shirts Roving (3 points)
sarahj2001 to Eiseldora  8 Chapstick - 2
sarahj2001 to squidget -Handmade Soap - Beeswax Honey (1 pt)
sarahj2001 to MissingWillow - I-Spy Bag (1 point)

Items claimed by me:
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - POUCH #5  1 point
ptarmic wumpus to sarahj2001 - Scrap pumpkins -  big corduroy 10" pumpkin (2 points)
A2K to sarahj2001 - Oven Mitt  1 point
LeapFeetFirst to sarahj2001 - Sunflower Yarn (3 points)
sheepBlue to sarahj2001 - Faux Taxidermy Wall Art - Cow (2 points)
MissingWillow to sarahj2001 - 3 Jams (3 points)
jillybeans to sarahj2001 - Strawberry Syrup (Half Pint) - 1 pt
jillybeans to sarahj2001 - Flavored Toothpicks, Custom Set of 3 - 1pt
iota1617 to sarahj2001 - Navy Scrap Tote - 1pt

Eiseldora to SarahJ2001 -- Yarn - Fill a small flat rate box for 1 pt

Pending points:  0
Total points: 3
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 05:46:16 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012 06:47:11 PM »

closed!!!  

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

Golden snitch - 3 points for tapestrymlp and TOLP - 1 point for jenleahlynn

Freshwater pearl TOLP - 2 points. Made with fresh water pearls and silver plated findings. 1.25" across.

Steampunk rings- 2 points Made with vintage watch movements 1950's complete with rubies and adjustable ring bands. Choose from top, middle, bottom row #1-6.  Top #1 is gone.  Please inquire before claiming since I may have sold it in the fair.

Steampunk pendants - 3 points Made with vintage watch movements 1950's complete with rubies and metal findings. (No watches were harmed in the making of these items)

choose from top row: fly, beetle, sparrow, owl1
bottom row: fairy, frog, owl, moon this moon is gone, but I can remake it.  Smiley

laceweight stitchmarkers - 2 points
sayings: yo, dpn, frog, k2tog, etc...at least 8 of them

cork pendants - 2 points. choose from dragonfly, anatomical heart, bird, acorn, bee, fly, or ant. Comes on a silver chain.  Please tell me what length you'd like.  18 or 20".

zipper earrings - 1 point/pair
choose from blue, purple, dangle

choose from black, flower, green, fushia

tiny note cards - 12 for 1 point. 2.5" x2.5". Made from brown cardstock.
Choose from camera, clock, binoculars, or bishop.  Mix and match or all of one kind.

blank cards w/envelopes - 5 for 1 point. 4" x 6". Made from brown cardstock. Choose from jar with bee, jar with flies, or bicycle.  Mix and match or all of one kind.

peapod pendant - 1 point.  Choose from 3-5 peas.  white and green pearls available. If you want a certain order please list them from top to bottom.  Smiley

custom tags - 20 stamped for 1 point --or-- 25 blank tags for 1 point.  Choose from round, scallop, or pointy tops in white cardstock, manilla, or colored manilla.  I also have tags made from boxes (pop its, cereal, postcards, maps).    
Stamping options include:
Russian nesting dolls, keys, feather, flower (all shown), stamping of initial(s), phrases like "thanks" or short things that will fit on the tags.  

Custom aluminum stamped pendant w/glass heart - 2 points
examples:

Custom cluster pendants with stamped name, charm, and glass beads - 2 points

Charms: mermaids, seahorse, turtle, whale, dolphin, dragon, lions
If there is something specific you want please PM me.

TOLP -  2 point each.

Close up:

red jasper, blood jasper, carnelian, yellow jade
turquoise, tiger's eye, citrine, blue goldstone (synthetic)

moss, green turquoise, blue turquoise, aqua,
purple, moonstone, labrodite

100% copper stamped pendants - 2 points.  Comes with phrase of your choosing...check with me first to before ordering just so that I can make sure that it will fit.  Thanks!  Smiley  

100% aluminum stamped pendants w/freshwater pearl- 2 points.  Comes with phrase of your choosing...check with me first to make sure that it fits. This one says TEACH LOVE INSPIRE

Vintage button hairclips- 1 set of 2 clips for 1 point.  Made with sturdy silver plated hairclip base.  Need to rephotograph.  Please ask before ordering.

rings - 1 point  Both made with silver plated, adustable ring base.  Need to rephotograph button rings.  Please ask before ordering.

Lego heart necklace - 2 points.  Chain custom sized for you! Please ask about available colors.

Owl pin - 1 point.  Good quality silver-plated pin with gemstone.

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accommodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

regular laser printed address labels. 2 sheets - 1 point

Claims from me:
UTM to LeapFeetFirst - steampunk fly pendant - 3 points sent 10/1
UTM to loves2experiment - steampunk ring top #1 - (2) sent 10/1
UTM to squidget: Steampunk pendants, top row, sparrow - 3 points
UTM to jilly: tolp carnelian - 2
UTM to Sansa - Snitch/Hunger games pendants - 3 point
UTM to DV- Hunger Games pendant - 1point
UTM to tapestrymlp - snitch locket necklace (3 pts)
UTM to jenleahlynn - TOLP bare - 1point

Claims I made:
LeapFeetFirst to UTM- Tim Holtz Stamp Set - 1 point recd
tapestrymlp to underthemountain Baby Dragon w/Crate - 2 pts  recd
MissingWillow to UTM - peach jam (1) recd
MissingWillow to UTM - canned blueberries (1) recd
craftaddiction to UTM- socks - 3 recd
loves2experiment to underthemountain - COPPER VERDIGRIS roving - 2 points  
TroubleT to Underthemountain- Gray Shoulder Bag--1 pt (and free Sweet Spiced Pecans - 2 cups from the spend a point, get a point free sale)
sheepblue to underthemountain - Speedball Table Press for Block Printing - 3 pts
TroubleT to Underthemountain- 4 cups from the spend a point- 1point
Eisodore to UTM - custom buttons - 1 point

Current: 3
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 3

my wishlist
-Japanese craft books (felt, amigurumi)
-glass beads (plain or flower shaped; nothing with gold on it)
-cookie cutters (vintage/new)
-jello molds (have egg, cars)
-goodies for my nieces
-things for Lana's classmates (need 12)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012 08:47:29 AM by underthemountain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012 05:06:13 AM »

Closed for Business

Post-Black Friday Sale: Spend 1 Point, Get 1 Point Free!

CRAFTS

Not-Your-Grandma's Christmas (and not so Christmas) Stockings! All sewn with cotton fabric for easy care and washing. Claim as:
A. Halloween Stocking (13" tall) - 1 pt 0.5 pt

Ugly Sweater Season! Not your conventional Christmas postcards - share the humorous side of the winter Holidays with your friends! Professional glossy print
Claim as: Xmas Sweater Postcards - 10 cards for 1 pt - 2 claims available

Hand dyed/hand screen printed fabric - Harry Potter style Owls on 100% cotton fabric, low-immersion dyed a variation of grey colors. Fat quarter size - 1 pt 0.5 pt

Hand registered screen printed fabric with Dancing Flamingos - A unique image made by me  Smiley Printed on white cotton fabric
45" x 27" - Includes two flamingos with minor embroidery/beading - 2 pts

15.5" x 21.5" - test print fabric, has minor spots of excess fabric paint, on off-white cotton fabric (first picture is true to color, second picture shows a closer shot of the flamingos) - 0.5 pt

Tardis Shirt! Screen printed tardis blue on 100% cotton tank top, size L Lands End brand, minor imperfections - 1 pt

Burgandy red Old Navy Brand shirt screenprinted with a unique Doctor Who design - size M - 1 pt

Faux Taxidermy Wall Art - a charming trunk (haha) to brighten up any wall or space. Hanging hook attached at the top. This plaque is 5 inches tall x 3 inches wide - 2 pts

Faux Taxidermy Magnets or Pendants - no animals were harmed in the making of these treasures! Great for funny little stocking stuffers! (Cord necklace not included) 0.5pt per claim, or 3 for 1 pt
Claim as: Blue Buffalo Pendant, Gold Raccoon Butt Pendant, Plum Raccoon Pendant, Yellow/Green Bear Butt Pendant, Silver Cougar Magnet, Giraffe Magnet

Tea Time Zentangle Embroidery Hoop - 3" across, with a subtle coloring made with watercolors - 2 pts 1 pt

Naught B*tch Snarky Embroidery Hoop - 6.5" wooden hoop - click to see without the censor bar - 1 pt

Seed bead braided necklace - 16.5" circumference - lovely leaf green color - 1 pt

Teesha Moore Style Wrist Cuff - Red Flowers or Peace Sign - Easily fits around 7" wrist or slightly larger - closure with elastic and button - Would make a charming unique stocking stuffer! 1 pt

Teesha Moore Style Zipper Pouch - Make a statement with this one-of-a-kind patchwork pouch wherever you go. Embellished with detailed embroidery, stenciling, stamping, and charms, this pouch is great to throw in a bag - a perfect size for keeping a license, other cards, chapstick, etc. Measurements 8 inches x 5.5 inches, with a zipper closure. - 2 pts

Teesha Moore Style Purse - This tote-style purse is embellished with embroidery, buttons and charms. Standing 7 inches high, 8 inches wide, this bag is perfect for carrying a few essentials while you're out and about. The macreme strap is 37 inches long - 3 pts

SUPPLIES

***Fabric***
All are cotton unless otherwise specified.

John Deer Novelty Fabric - Small Tractors (10 yds available), JD Logo in Square (3+ yds available)
1 yd = 1 pt OR Take it All for 3 pts

Alexander Henry Xmas Hunks - 24" x 44" - 2 pts

Pink Flowers - 35" x 20" - 1 pt 0.5 pt

Small Yarn Balls - 19" x 43" - 1 pt

Green Toile - 37" x 31" - 1 pt 0.5 pt

***Misc Craft Supplies***

Watch parts - I've had these for too long and done nothing with them! Put them to better use! 2 pts for all

Never been used Embroidery Floss holders (10/pk) - 5 available - all for 1 pt

Wooden plaque - 9" x 6" - 1 pt 0.5 pt

sent received
Claims Made:
from tapestrymlp: Hogwarts Faux Stone Necklace (1 pt), Baby Dragon w/ Crate (2 pts)
                          + Free Quibbler Ornament

from loves2experiment: Bunting Flags Cards, Bell Cups Cards (1 pt)
from A2K: custom iron board cover (1 pt)
from LeapFeetFirst: custom address labels (1 pt)
from jillybeans: white fabric paint (1 pt)
from A2K: scrap fabric (2 pts)
from LeapFeetFirst: art canvas (1 pt)
from MissingWillow: bag o' fun fabric (1 pt)
from squidget: Distressed Bride of Frankie Men's Size L (1 pt)
from TroubleT: caramel apple cider jelly (1 pt), candy apple jelly (1 pt)
from Eiseldora: shawlette + bonus pins (3 pts)
from DesignVigilante: custom shawlette (2 pts)
from MissingWillow: Dark chocolate peppermint bark (1 pt)
from indigo_roses: custom steering wheel cover (2 pts)
from TroubleT: custom wallet + freebie Caramel apple cider jelly (1 pt)

Claims Sent:
to Ptarmic Wumpus: 4 Funky Cat Cards (1 pt)
to UndertheMountain: silk painted scarf (1 pt)
to LeapFeetFirst: Flamingo fabric 19" x 22.5" (1 pt)
to Ptarmic Wumpus: Brocade Silk (1 pt), unpainted box shrine (1 pt)
to sarahj2001: Faux Taxidermy Cow (2 pts)
to LeapFeetFirst: Hunky Sitting Boy Stocking (1 pt), Hunky Laying Boy Stocking (1 pt)
to MissingWillow: Dinosaur Pouch (3 pts)
to tapestrymlp: custom Ipod Pouch (2 pts)
to alteredmommy: Custom Unicorn Faux taxidermy + 1 Pt bonus computer printing fabric and giraffe magnet (2 pts)
to squidget: clear display holders (1 pt)
to indigo_roses: custom elephant taxidermy + 1 Pt bonus rope (2 pts)
to antidigger: mold spores tank top (1 pt)
to underthemountain: Speedball Block Press (3 pts)
to squidget: crafty-mas stocking (0.5 pt), Asian umbrellas fabric (0.5 pt) + freebie xmas bulbs

Start: 3
Current: 4
Total: 4
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 04:28:11 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012 08:31:03 AM »

Open

I am out of town. My boyfriend can ship things I already have done. If you want a custom item, please contact me first.

We have a non smoking home. We do have a small dog. If an item says "custom", then the pictures are just samples that I made before and the item would be made for you once you claim (or PM). "Pictured" means it is for the item pictured.

Ball - Custom - 1pt for small, 2 point for large.
Please let me know if you want a bell tied inside. Good for toddlers and pets.

Boot Cuffs - Pictured - 1pt

There is a number of errors in the cabling.

Socks - Custom:
House Socks (foot will have a small seam) - 2pts

I can do thick house socks for lounging around the house. I can't do regular socks while I am out of town, only the house socks. My colors are limited. The house socks are great for saying warm during the winter.

English Rib Scarf - pictured blue one- 2pts for one

Thick and warm. Made with acrylic yarn so machine washable.

Reversible Double Layer Hat - Pictured - 2pts

Should fit most women and teens. 20% wool.

Coasters Pictured - 1 pt for a set of 4

The shells are gone.

Queen Ann Scarf - Custom or read below - 2pts

I have one done in sold red. I have the yarn to do another of the rainbow scarf. I have tons of other colors to make new ones.

Flower Headband - Pictured - 1pt

Pictured done in wool

Claims I've Made:

A2K to craftaddiction - oven mitt (1pt)
                             - 5 embroidery hoops (1pt)

Eiseldora to Craftaddiction - Rectangle Dishcloths (1)

jillybeans to craftaddiction - Flavored Toothpicks - (1pt)

Avesthel to CraftAddiction  - (2) Drawstring Bags - 1 pt

calluna to craftaddiction - Custom calendar-- 2 points

MissingWillow to craftaddiction - Blackberry Jelly -1pt

tapestrymlp to craftaddiction - A Crafty Surprise - 1 pt

jenleahlynn to craftaddiction - southwest christmas stocking  (1 pt)

ptarmic wumpus to craft addiction - custom slippers - 3pts

Claims From Me:
Send by September 28
craftaddiction to Eiseldora Crayons - 1pt

Send by Oct 10
craftaddiction to MissingWillow - custom socks (2 points)

Send by October 20
craftaddiction to MissingWillow - Socks  (2)

Send by October 27
craftaddiction to iota1617 - Socks - Custom: Regular socks (foot seamless) - (3pts)

Send by October 29
craftaddiction to underthemountain --custom socks - 3 points

Send by Dec 7th
craftaddiction to Eiseldora - Purple Ball with Bell- 1pt

Send By December 12th
craftaddiction to DesignVigilante - Boot Cuffs 1pt

Total: 3
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012 10:00:03 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012 04:01:56 PM »

LeapFeetFirst's Shop

Closed

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!

CRAFTED ITEMS

2 Point Items
Pink Panther- 140 yards. Hand dyed mernio plyed with bamboo.

Wild Thing- 72 yards. Core spun merino, bamboo, mohair and angelina. A wild and crazy yarn ready for a fun project!

1 Point Items
Mini Mixed Media Art- Fa La La La- 4inchX4inch canvas with lots of texture!

0.5 Point Items
BUTTONS!!- Hand crafted polymer clay buttons. All are about the size of a US Quarter.

Bronze Felted Pendant

SUPPLIES
0.5 Point Items

Fabric Markers- Never Opened

0.5 Point Items
Copper Sequin Waste- One Yard for 0.5 points. Lots available! Great for mixed media, stencils etc.

Adirondack Ink Pad- Meadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me -
Tim Holtz stamp-underthemountain - 1 point
to sarahj2001 - Sunflower Yarn - 3 points
to MissingWillow- Distress Stains - Spun Sugar, Mustard Seed -2 points
to sheepBlue: Custom address labels (1 pt)
to squidget: Distress Inks-Wild Honey (1pt)
to sheepBlue: Embrace Creativity art (1pt)
to iota1617 - Blue Buttons 2 (1pt)
to indigo_roses - Think Different! art (1 pt)
to calluna: dark green buttons #2 (.5)
to calluna: 1 yd copper sequin waste (.5)
to Eiseldora - Stormy Skies and Blue Buttons - 2pts
to sheepBlue: Dark Green Buttons (0.5), Leaf Buttons (0.5), Freebie: Light Green Buttons (0.5), sticker/embellishment pack (0.5)

Claims I have made -  
From underthemountain - Steampunk Pendant fly - 3 points
From sheepBlue- Dancing Flamingo fabric- 19" x 22.5" - 1 point
from sheepBlue- Hunky Sitting Boy (12.75" tall) - 1 pt
from sheepBlue- Hunky Laying Boy (13" tall) - 1 pt
Calluna - Green Copic Markers - 1pt
Calluna - Custom Prayer Flag- 1pt
iota1617 - Tribal Chevrons infinity scarf- 2 pts
TroubleT - Holiday Ornaments- 2 Gingerbread Zombies - 1 pt
**Free point** TroubleT- Carmel Apple Cider Jelly- 1pt **Free Point**
iota1617- Running Wild Pillow Cover - three covers- 3 pts
**Free Points** iota1617- Running Wild Pillow Cover and Ocean Bloom Tote - 1.5 points. **Free Points**

Pending:1
Current:2

TOTAL:3
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 06:06:38 PM by LeapFeetFirst » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eiseldora
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012 12:35:41 AM »

Geek Emporium

Closed

Allergens: 2 Cats, Non Smoking Home
Nov Sale[/size][/center]
Buy One point of items, get one point free [/size][/center]

Special Weekend Sale- Fill a Flat Rate Envelope/small box for 1 pt.[/size][/center]

Papercraft
Black Friday Sale- points per image, get as many copies as you want[/size][/center]
Buttons - customized-10 images for 1pt
All buttons are 1.25" in diameter.
Backs aren't perfect.
Preview of potential Buttons

Geeky Stationary - 1 pt for a design PM with amount you'd like
8.5 x 11 Stationary
Printed on 50lb card stock
Plain white envelopes available.
Custom images possible. Pictured is what I made for Stationary swap. I have access to a color printer, if you want something fancier.

Geek Notecards - Custom - 1 pt for up to 2 images
5.5" x 8" Note cards
Printed on 50lb card stock
No envelopes available.
Custom images possible. Pictured is what I made for Stationary swap. I have access to a color printer, if you want something fancier.

Cardinal 1 & 2

Chicadee 1 &2

Tuff 1 &2

White or Black Bird

Holiday Cards
Wording is customizable
Wine 1 & 2

Wine 3 & 4

Cookies 1 & 2

Cookies 3 & Egg Nog

Christmas Tree 1 & 2

Snowman & Snowflakes

Branches 1 & 2

Tree 1 & 2

Snow & Purple Glasses

Ornament 1 & 2

Santa hat & Star

Labels - 1 pt for all 5 images

Stenciling

Decorated Mug or Lotion Bottle - Custom 1 pt
Any color though Black works best.
Cups are microwave and Dishwasher Safe before design.

Decorated Tote Bag or Apron 1pt for existing Stencil, 2pt for Custom mono color Image or writing.  (6 available)

Stenciled Shirt - 1pt for existing Stencil, 2pt for  Custom mono color Image or writing.
PM shirt size/color

Knitting
Knit Leaf - Custom - 1pt
each about 5.5" long

Washcloth - Plain .5pt each or Custom - 1pt
Available in Cotton White or Bamboo White, Tardis Blue, Plum Purple, Burgendy Red, Leaf Green, or Sea Blue.
Examples of Plain

Customs:

Knitted Beard - 1pt
PM with Color and size preference

Supplies
Googly Eyes - Free with any order

Yarn - Fill a small flat rate box a for 1 pt sold out
1 Medium Weight Skein Superwash Merino Cashmere (87 yards) Cacao Color 126 Lot 57114
1 Medium Weight Skein Recycled Cotton (185 yards) Rose Coral Lot 200
1 Medium Weight Skein Recycled Cotton (185 yards) Marine
1 Bulky Weight Skein Serenity Chunky Sequins (93 yards) Purple Rain DN550-05 11/873 2011-05
1 Fingering Weight Skein Sugar N Cream  Cotton (~35.4 Grams) 11 Canary Lot 114
2 Crystal Palace Yarns Merino Frappe (140 yards) Color 126 Lot 8126R008
Other various Yellow and Blue non labeled yarn

Serenity Garden Sock Weight Varigated Yarn

Dyed Red Heart® Heart & SoleTM with Aloe Yarn

Fabric - Fill a flat rate Envelope for 1 pt

Claims Made:
craftaddiction to Eiseldora – Crayons - 1pt
Antidigger to Eiseldora - Scrubbies - 2pt
Sarahj2001 to Eiseldora - Chapstick - 2pt
Indigo Rose to Eiseldora - Snowflakes - 2pt
Avesthel  to Eiseldora - Heart Shawl pin - 1 point
squidget to Eiseldora - Custom Stencil - 1 point
squidget to Eiseldora - Robot Green size M BOGO
squidget to Eiseldora - Robot Red size XL - 1pt
squidget to Eiseldora - Custom Stencil - BOGO
squidget to Eiseldora - Over bleached Bride of Frankie Scoopneck: Women S .25
squidget to Eiseldora  - Clip 3 4 5  - .75pt
LeapFeetFirst to Eiseldora - Stormy Skies and Blue Buttons - 2pts
iota1617 to Eiseldora - 2x floral & lace + climbing vines pillow covers - (1)
craftaddiction to Eiseldora - Crochet Ball for Nadia - 1 pt

Claims Sent:
Eiseldora to calluna - custom mug (1) Oct 6th
Eiseldora to Avesthel - Custom notecards - 1 point
Eiseldora to tapestrymlp - Winx/Monster High Buttons - 2pts
Eiseldora to Craftaddition - Dishcloths - 1
Eiseldora to ptarmic wumpus - Custom notecards - 1 point
Eiseldora to SheepBlue - Knitted Shawlette - 3 points
Eiseldora to Antidigger - knit leaf - (1)
Eiseldora to underthemountain - custom buttons - (1)
Eiseldora to ptarmic wumpus - custom labels (1)
Eiseldora to iota1617 - custom washcloth + set of 4 zelda buttons - (1)
Eiseldora to squidget - yarn fill a small flat rate box - (1)
Eiseldora to sarahj2001 - yarn fill a small flat rate box - (1)

Current:3

Wishlist
Yarn
Educational toys for my 20 month old niece (ball, stuffie letters, quiet books)
Scented soaps, scrubs, and bath items
Unpaper towels
Stencils
Paint (Fabric and Acrylic)
Decorated Hair Claws
Soft socks for my MIL with cancer

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012 10:40:49 AM by Eiseldora » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Antidigger
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012 01:01:37 AM »

AntiDigger's Recycled Goods

Closed

Thank you everyone for your claims from me, I've enjoyed this swap immensely.

Allergies
I have a non-smoking household and only a reptile as a pet, so pet hairs won't be an issue, but dust, well there's always dust in my house. All recycled fabric and yarn items are very well cleaned.

Plastic Washing-up scrubbies 3 for 1 pt. Now available as pictured or as custom items. Plarn colours available: white-green, white, orange, green, black, red.
crochet 3-layer flowers with a hook for hanging, also good for exfoliation. Made from grocery bags.

Cotton washing-up scrubbies 1pt each. 1 available in orange.
crochet 3-layer flowers with a hook for hanging, also good for exfoliation. Made from cotton yarn and with those net vegetable bags on the inner 2 rounds of petals.

Shopping bags 1/2 pt each. 5 available
Unlined. Made from old clothing.

Produce bags 1/2 pt each. 5 Available
Unlined. Made from old clothing.

Decorative bows & flowers 3 for 1pt. 9 available
Made from old magazines & books. Flowers available with gold, copper, sage, sepia and black highlights.

Newspaper basket
Base sizes (all bases are square):
7cm, 10cm, 1pt each. 3 of each available.

12cm, 14cm, 1.5pt each. 2 of each available

16cm, 18cm, 20.5cm, 2pt each. 2 of each available

Full set of 7 3pt. 2 available
Made from newspapers, no glue or staples.

Knitted cosies. 1/2pt each. 6 available
Made from odds and ends of yarn.

Bookmarks 5 for 1pt. 15 available
Made from the remains of card-making and other recycled papers and items.

Fridge Mats 1 pt each. 3 available
These are to put in the bottom of your salad drawer in the fridge. They stop the vegetables sweating against the plastic and can retard the spread of rot.

Coasters 4 for 1 pt. 8 available
These are absorbent and disposable, intended to catch and contain spills and drips.

Notebook 2pt. 3 available
Coptic bound, with recycled paper inserts, each page has at least one writeable side.

Notepad 1/2pt. 6 available
Ideal for shopping lists. Also made with recycled paper, as before, each page has at least one useable side.

Tea cosy 2pt. 1 available
Suitable for a large teapot.

Dishcloth 1pt each. 1 available
matches the tea cosy.

Wooden Toaster fork 1/2pt each. 2 available
A means of not risking electrocuting yourself when you fish small items out of toaster. Also good for pickles.

Wooden spreading knife. 1/2pt. 1 available

Covered box. 2pt. 3 available. (The two to the left of the picture are gone.)
Handmade Papier-mache boxes, decoupaged with an old road atlas. Also available book page decoupaged boxes.

Walnut creatures. 2pt each. Sold Out
wee dough creatures that fit inside a walnut shell.

Paper wreath. Large 3pt. 3 available. Small 2pt. Custom. Colours available (small only):gold, copper, sage, sepia and black, oh, of course, without additional colour too.
An altered book wreath. The book came from my local library: they had a load in a bin going for recycling and I asked for some.

Copper, with mug included to show size

Sepia.

Conker rings and strings. 1pt. 5 available of each
Conkers (horse chestnuts) are supposed to discourage clothes moths and spiders according to my book of old wives tales. So I made some rings & strings to protect my clothes, but I made a few extra too.

Claims made from me
to ptarmic wumpus - 18 cm newspaper basket (2)
to Eiseldora           - 6 plastic washing up scrubbies (2)
to Iota1617 - 2 notepads (1)
to Squidget - 1 cotton scrubbie (1)

Claims I have made
from sarahj2001 - handmade soap (1pt)
from Avesthel    - red knitting markers (1pt)
from Ptarmic Wumpus - pumpkin vessel with lid (2pts)
from Eiseldora- knit leaf (1pt)
from sheepBlue- mold print tank top (1pt)

Pending: 1
Current:2

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012 11:05:33 AM by Antidigger » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2012 03:59:10 PM »

Avesthel's Emporium of goodies
Bird friendly, smoke free home  Smiley

Currently the shop is:   CLOSED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supplies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

None at this time

Bought:
received

Sept 29
Sarahj2001 to avesthel - Electric Strawberry Lemonade - 2 points
A2K to avesthel - Tough stuff book bag - 1 point
Oct 6
Eiseldora to Avesthel - Custom notecards - 1 point
Oct 13
MillingWillow to Avesthel - Fig Preserves - 1 point
Send by Oct 28
jillybeans to avesthel - flavored toothpicks (orange cream, tangerine, lime) - 1 point
Send by Nov 16
ptarmic wumpus to avesthel - Jacob fleece (dark) - 1 point
                                      - Jacob fleece (white) - Free (bogo)
ptarmic wumpus to avesthel - Jacob fleece (mixed) - 1 point
                                      - Jacob fleece (mixed) - Free (bogo) OR 1 large dark rusty-orange velvet pumpkin
Send by Nov 17
loves2experiment to Avesthel - POTION #13 - 2 points
                                        - POUCH #4 (free)

ALL claims received!

Sold:
* = shipped
received
pending claim

* Avesthel to Antidigger - red stitch markers - 1 point
oct 3
* Avesthel to loves2experiment - shawl pin - 1 point
* Avesthel to indigo_roses -- Celtic Shawl pin - 2 points
* avesthel to eiseldora - Heart Shawl pin - 1 point
Send By Oct 28
* Avesthel to CraftAddiction  - (2) Drawstring Bags - 1 pt
Send by November 16th
* Avesthel to DesignVigilante - Copper heart shawl pin - 1 point
                                        Silver heart shawl pin #2 - 1 point
                                        Red stitch markers - (free - B2G1Fsale)
Send by November 16th
* avesthel to jenleahlynn  copper coiled shawl pin (1pt)
                                 silver penanular shawl pin (1pt)
                                 copper penanular shawl pin (free - B2G1Fsale)

ALL claims received!

Started with:  3 points

Current:  3
Total:     3

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013 01:22:31 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012 03:28:33 PM »

CLOSED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tapestry's Whimsies
Stocking stuffers and little gifts for the Harry Potter and fantasy enthusiasts of the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio:  I live in Dallas, Texas and can't wait for cooler weather to get here.  Non-smoking household. We do, however, own 2 dogs, a cat, and a hedgehog.  

CRAFTS

Mini Notecards - .5 pts for 10
A set of ten square mini notecards created from recycled pages of a children's book. These make great notes to tuck into swap packages. The outside is a colorful artwork page and inside is a plain white page to add your message to. The white insert is stitched in place. You receive the five pictured here plus five additional, similar cards.

Harry Potter Magnets - .5 pts each OR 2 for 1pt
Trelawney's crystal ball with the Grim and a Kawaii version of Harry.

Wolfsbane Potion Bottle - .5 pts
This tiny potions bottle is a little over 1" high and is filled with sparkling resin so it will always look gorgeous, even 10 years down the line. The label is a victorian package label that I reworked in Photoshop and customized for this potions bottle. A cute stocking stuffer and fun keepsake.

Harry Potter "The Boy Who Lived" Ornament - .5 pts
A small square ornament perfect for your Christmas tree featuring actual pages from the first book and a hand-colored, stamped image of Harry. Features gold paint to highlight the title. A fun little piece. Ornament is coated in Modge Podge for durability and to seal it.

Home Sweet Hogwarts Ornament - .5 pts
A medium size circular ornament perfect for your Christmas tree featuring actual pages from the first book and book art of Hogwarts, hand-colored with colored pencils and artists marker. Ornament is coated in Modge Podge for durability and to seal it.

Newborn to 3-month-old knit baby cap in black & green - 1 pt
Hand knit by my cousin this is an adorable, funky little hat perfect for photo shoots.

Newborn to 3-month-old red & white holiday cap - 1 pt
I did NOT knit this, it is hand-knit however and I got it as a photo prop from Etsy for my son two Christmases ago. It's really adorable on.

Blue Pygmy Puff- 1 pt
A cute little Pygmy Puff of your own. Each puff is unique and their features are hand crafted from polymer clay. Perfect stocking stuffer. Intended for display only, not a kid's toy.

Baby Dragon w/Crate - 2 pts each
A sleeping baby dragon all curled up and cute. Comes with his own dragon crate with tiny labels, breathing holes and hay. Each dragon baby is made from polymer clay and hand made, no two are alike. Please specify if you'd like the gold or a green dragon. I can also do custom colors on request.

SUPPLIES
Holiday Puppies material - .5 pts
Approximately a half yard and another remnant as well of this cute holiday fabric.

New-in-package Unmounted Rubber Stamps - .5 pts
Features a set of curly brackets, arrow, flowers, hearts and stars. A good basic image set.

Cat silhouette applique cut-outs - 5 for .5 pts or all 10 for 1 pt
Cute cat silhouettes cut from cotton quilting fabric and coated on one side with Wonder Under fusible web so they can be easily ironed in place and then appliqued (if you like, you don't have to applique them though). These would make the cutest quilt panels. I used them to make custom drapes and decorate a lamp shade in our guest bedroom. These are my extras.

Large Mouse & Camera Stamp, never used - 1 pt

Claims Made:
from Eiseldora - 10 custom buttons (2 pts); send by Oct 8
from MissingWillow - 1 jar Strawberry Jam (1 pt); send by Oct 10
from SheepBlue - Custom iPod Cozy (2 pts); send by Oct 31
from MissingWillow - Opal Owl Yellow Fat Quarter Set (1 pt), Cherry Jam (1 pt); send by Oct 31
from Jillybeans - Ocean Depths Cuff Bracelet (1 pt), Set of 10 Custom Bookmarks (2 pts); send by Nov 4
from indigo_roses - Snake Scarf (2 pts); send by Nov 9
from Squidget - Custom Bleach Stencil Tshirt + Stencil (3 pts), Craft Magazine: Play! (free), Cherry resin necklace with purple chain (free); send by Nov 15
from jenleahlynn - Hufflepuff felt badge, Ravenclaw felt badge (1 pt); send by Nov 16
from underthemountain - snitch locket necklace (3 pts); send by Nov 24
from Jillybeans - Set of Custom HP Ornaments (1 pt); send by Dec 4

Claims Sent/Pending:
to SheepBlue- Hogwarts Faux Stone Necklace (1 pt), Baby Dragon w/ Crate (2 pts), + Free Quibbler Ornament; send by Oct 1
to underthemountain - Baby Dragon w/Crate (2 pts); send by Oct 8
to Indigo_roses - Bertie Botts Bean Beads (1 pt); send by Oct 13
to jenleahlynn - Martha Stewart stamps (.5 pts), air-dry clay (.5 pts), + Free Quibbler Ornament; send by Oct 24
to TroubleT - "Bigger in Texas" stenciled apron (2 pts); send by Oct 31
to iota1617 - A Crafty Surprise (1 pt); send by 11/4/2012
to craftaddiction - A Crafty Surprise (1 pt); send by 11/4/2012
to cloud_berry - A Crafty Surprise (1 pt); send by 11/7/2012
to TroubleT - A Crafty Surprise (1 pt); send by 11/10/2012
to loves2experiment - A Crafty Surprise (1 pt); send by 11/15/2012
to jillybeans - A Crafty Surprise (1 pt); send by 11/15/2012
to TroubleT - Custom tshirt (2 pts); send by 11/19/2012
to Jenleahlynn - baby dragon w/ crate (1 pts + 1 credit for damaged claim item); send by 11/26/2012
to TroubleT - baby dragon w/ crate - (2 pts); send by 11/27/2012

My top Wish List items (I'd love to buy any of these from the swap)
* A Tatooine Suns T-shirt, size XL, similar to this: http://superpunch.blogspot.com/2011/02/tatooine-suns-t-shirt.html
* Anything from my Pinterest boards labeled "For Mom," "Cassidy," "Joshua" or "John"
* A Monster High wall clock
* Wall art for Monster High or Winx Club
* A classic Kindle case/cover decorated with Monster High or Winx club or My Little Pony (new cartoon series style)
* Toddler pillow decorated with cute monsters, trains or animals
* Fitted toddler blanket (one side like a fitted sheet so you can attach it to the mattress) in boy theme: Cars, Seuss, trucks, dinosaurs, robots; no camouflage or hunting theme fabrics; should fit a standard crib mattress
* A buckwheat or flaxseed lavender-scented hot/cold pad with horse related fabric, similar to this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=347454.0
* Tractor stenciled or appliqued sweatshirt size 2T or t-shirt size 3T
* Tractor shaped pillow/large and study stuffie for a toddler (needs to withstand a 2-year-old, preferably in a soft fabric like polar fleece or similar)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012 12:55:07 AM by tapestrymlp » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
squidget
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012 11:25:35 PM »

little squidget's shop is CLOSED

Allergies: Non smoking home but I do have a kitty! Pardon my bad photos, I will work on fixing them, but I often get off work and craft late and have bad lighting!

1 point items

Claim as:
Resin Pendant necklaces, claim as Buttons, TV, Cherry, Steak or Pills. Message me for chain options!

The following colors and sizes available:
Robot Teal size M(2 available) Dark Green S
Distressed Bride of Frankie Men's : Size S
Monster Truck: Red L
Dancin' Dino screen print: Slate Blue Youth L (2 available) or Grey ringer size S
Robot scoop neck Women's S
.5 point items

Spaghetti scarf out of jersey knit scraps(not from old garment) with long adjustable loops! Second photo shows long strands up!
Or feather earrings with rusted chain

.25 point items

or Button earrings, button headband or cupcake headband
small clip(Choose any 3):rose, star, sparkle flower small, lightening, sparrow, white button flower, leopard, leopard cherry, sparkle flower big, dino or pyramid stud, Button earrings

Supply Zone
1 point each

Pink flower cotton fabric measuring 80"x44"
.5 point each
CRAFT BOOKS!

Claim as:

Books: Guide to Knitting, Rip It, Quilting, Generation T, or Sew Subversive

Hawaiian Drink Fabric58"x40" (about 1 yard) and remnant of pink Hawaiian Fabric 30"x9" Sold as one for .5 points
Retro TV fabric cotton 17"x42"
Fall Owls, light canvass cotton 40"x33"
Fleece Skulls fabric 42"x36"
.25 point each or 1 point takes all

Claim as stencil, Fish, Retro Lettering (missing 1 'B') pirate outfit, pirate stickers or Card letters

Claims made from me:
squidget to A2K - batman magnets and tin (1)
squidget to A2K - Christmas fabric dots and canes (1)
squidget to Eiseldora custom stencil(1)
from squidget to sheepBlue: Distressed Bride of Frankie Men's Size L (1 pt)
squidget to jenleahlynn - rip it + gen t - 1
squidget to Tapestrymlp - Custom Bleach Stencil Tshirt + Stencil (3 pts),
  Craft Magazine: Play! (free), Cherry resin necklace with purple chain (free)
squidget to Eiseldora - Robot Green size M (free)
                            - Robot Red size XL - 1pt
                            - Custom Stencil - (free)
                            - Over bleached Bride of Frankie Scoopneck: Women S .25
                            - Clip 3 4 5  - .75pt
squidget to iota1617 - Magazines: CRAFT: Celebrate Like Crazy; You Can Weave; Make, wrap, Give (1pt)
squidget to indigo_roses - Custom Apron + leather leaf necklace (2pts)

Claims I have made:
underthemountain to squidget: Steampunk pendants, top row, sparrow - (3 pts)
LeapFeetFirst to squidget: Distress Inks-Wild Honey- (1pt)
DesignVigilante to squidget: Custom Holiday hat (1pt)
indigo_roses to squidget-Grey Slouchy Hat (2pt)
sheepBlue to squidget:Clear holders - great for craft shows!  - (1pt)
sarahj2001 to squidget -Handmade Soap - Beeswax Honey (1 pt)
TroubleT to squidget-Candy Apple Jelly - 1 pt
                             Caramel Apple Cider Jelly -freebie

Antidigger to squidget-Cotton washing-up scrubbie 1pt

sheepBlue to squidget: Crafty-Mas Stocking (.5)
                               Asian Umbrellas - 27" x 22" (.5)
                               Christmas lightbulbs -  (freebie)

Eiseldora to squidget-Yarn - Fill a small flat rate box for 1 pt

Started with: 3
Pending:0
Current:3
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 08:20:13 PM by squidget » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2012 05:36:04 PM »

callunacraft

This California-based shop is OPEN
Items crafted by a non-smoker in a house that has no pets or indoor smokers.

FIBER...

Handspun Capelet/wrap - knit and spun from undyed, 100% alpaca fiber, with a bit of embroidery with metallic gold yarn (easily removed if you don't like it). Slightly fulled, but stitches still visible. About 4ft long when laid out flat. Removable i-cord to adjust how it fits; without i-cord it can be a child-sized wrap or a table-runner. I used Renee Van Hoy's 'Simple Lace Wrap' pattern. -- 2 points

Wet-felted bowl - blend of fibers with a needle-felted black alpaca swirl.  -- 2 points

Tranquility handspun - 100% cheviot fiber, single ply, perfect for fulled projects (not for something that sits against the skin; the fiber is rather scratchy). Approximately 295 yards. -- 2 points

Gourdy handspun yarn - about 150yds. Single ply. Will felt/full; I think all of it is BFL wool. -- 1 point

Crocheted handspun mug cozy - with wooden toggle button - It shouldnt felt or shrink when washed, as I already tried to full the yarn for a previous project and nothing happened. It is snug enough for you to tuck a bag of tea or packets of sugar in between the mug and the cozy. However, I learned that when you use a mug cozy, you still need to hold onto the mug handle when it is full of a hot beverage--trust me on this one.  Wink  half-a-point, or take for free with any other claim!

Crocheted handspun pouch - button closure - just the right size for a gift card or an ATC (though its extraordinarily chunky packaging for these!)  Free with any claim!

PAPER AND MIXED MEDIA

Custom prayer flag - Give me some themes, colors, and or pressing concerns and Ill send you a 5x8 mixed media prayer flag. It wont be the greatest work of textile or fiber art, but there will be lots of love in it. -- 1 point

'Virgin' recon journal - mixed paper sewn journal made from 1920s book. Over 100 pages. Because the cover and spine are well-worn, I added two closure ribbons so you can tie the book closed for added security. 1 point

SUPPLY RACK

Free with any claim - fulled sweater scraps

Heavy-duty pick and hook tools -  half-a-point for both, or take for free with any other claim!

Marvy Calligraphy Markers - All are used but still in good working condition. Take all 4 for half-a-point, or take 1 for free with any other claim! If claiming one as a freebie, please specify ink color and line size...
Black: 5.0mm
Bright red: 3.5mm
Bright red: 2.0mm
Deep red: 2.0mm

Giant clothespin-style clips - Two wooden clips waiting to be decorated. - half-a-point for both, or take for free with any other claim!

Fulled sweater to repurpose - not that anyone would be wearing it, but for an idea of the size it would probably fit a 6-year-old. - half-a-point, or take for free with any other claim!

Partial skein of sock yarn - Schoeller & Stahl Fortissima Mexiko Country - Madagascar (Color #22). Fiber Content: 75% wool, 25% nylon (machine washable). Gauge: 7.5 stitches to an inch on U.S. size 1 or 2 needles. Not enough left for a pair of socks, but plenty for a scrappy project. Socks not included.  Wink - half-a-point

Vinyl letter stickers - 3 packs of generic capital letters, not complete, but all letters are present. Red and blue, all about 1inch in height. If youve been wanting to try that project where you paint over an old ugly painting and use vinyl letters to mask off a phrase on it, heres your chance. - half-a-point, or take for free with any other claim!

Fabric Markers - pebeo SetaSkrib+ Fabric Markers in Black, Gray, Blue, Red, Green, and Orange. I dont know how much ink is left in them, but they still work well (except the red one--its starting to dry out some). Permanent on fabric after heat-setting with iron. Large conical tip for fine-point or wide markings. - All 6 for 1 point half a point

SHOP STATS

Claims made from me:
calluna to loves2experiment: "poppy" mawata silk (1)
calluna to LeapFeetFirst- Green Copic Markers - 1pt
                                - Custom Prayer Flag- 1pt
calluna to craftaddiction: custom calendar (2)
calluna to MissingWillow: 4 rubber stamp alphabets (3)
                                 - 6 mini-tins for altering (freebie)
calluna to jillybeans: ATC calendar (3)

Claims I have made:
Eiseldora to calluna: Decorated mug (1)
sarahj2001 to calluna: Sky Fire (fiber) (3)
TroubleT to calluna: Caramel Apple Cider Jelly (1)
                            Candy Apple Jelly (1)
jillybeans to calluna: Pluot jam (1)
Angelicus to calluna: floating necklace (#2) (1)
Missing Willow to calluna: dark chocolate peppermint bark (1)
LeapFeetFirst to calluna: dark green buttons #2 (.5)
                                   copper sequin waste (.5)
indigo_roses to calluna: Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti (1)

Pending:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012 01:18:46 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
indigo_roses
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012 06:58:00 PM »

indigo_roses

~Closed~

I am located in Pennsylvania in the United States. Items are crafted in a non-smoking, guinea pig-friendly household. Please feel free to send me a pm with any comments about my shop!

3 point items

Baby Blanket - 28" square crocheted baby blanket in dark red. 50/50 acrylic/superwash wool. machine wash cold, dry flat. Color is slightly deeper than the picture. I'll try to get a better one up!

2 point items

Grey and Red Scarf - made with Paton's Classic Wool. knit in a 2x2 rib; 2/3 grey, 1/3 red. Measures 49" - would be good for a kid!

Grey Slouchy Hat - crocheted with Paton's Classic Wool. Average adult size. This one is sold, but I can make you a custom one in any color!

1 point items

Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti - This was a huge hit with my relatives at Thanksgiving! I'll use this recipe, but I got about 20 pieces, which were about 1" by 4".

Red Octopus - made from 100% acrylic yarn, this little guy is about the size of a softball

Market Bag - made from 100% cotton; handle measures ~18", bag height ~ 13", top circumference ~ 20"; will stretch with use

Holiday card sets

"Joy" in cream - 8 4x5.5" cards. Cream base is embossed with snowflake pattern. Blank inside, comes with envelopes.

"Seasons Greetings" - 6 5x6.5" cards. Two of each design, blank inside, comes with envelopes.

.5 point items

Magnets - choose from cupcakes or holly. You get 8 in a set. These are about 1/2" in diameter. In my "official lab test," one of these held up to 13 pieces of computer printer paper without any problem.

Blocked Snowflakes - these have been stiffened with watered down glue and a bit of glitter. Choose from 1, 4, or 5
1. 4. 5.

Felt Poinsettia - can add a ribbon loop for hanging if desired

.25 point items

Handmade Cards - all names indicated are left to right

Stripes A,B,C,D,E,F

Red Flowers A,B,C,D,E,F

Pink Flowers A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H

Paisley Thanks, Monkey Congratulations

Supplies

Apparently I cannot resist fat quarter packs, even though I rarely sew. 1 point each.

FQ Pack C

Monkey Flannel 2 pts - 2 yards of cute monkeys! Each monkey (with tree) is about 2 1/4".

Orange Flannel 1 pt - 60" of bright orange

Yarn .5 pt each - clockwise from left - Paton's Divine in Halo Blue, Caron Spa in Soft Sunshine, Caron Spa in Berry Frappe, Caron Spa in Misty Taupe

Boucle Yarn 1 pt - 10.8 oz of JoAnn's Boucle yarn in black/grey/white

80's Spanish Books 1 pt each - Spanish Is Fun is a softcover workbook, Persona a Persona is a hardcover textbook.

blue=shipped
green=received

Bought
sarahj2001 - second-hand shirts roving (3pts) send 10/8
Avesthel - celtic shawl pin (2pts) send 10/13
tapestrymlp - polymer clay bertie botts beans, free quibbler ornament (1pt) send 10/13
iota1617 - Purple Sunrise Tote (1pt) send 11/5
TroubleT - Candy Apple Jelly, Caramel Apple Cider Jelly (2pts total) send 11/9
LeapFeetFirst - Think Differently art (1pt) send 11/13
loves2experiment - tranquil sunrise roving, notecards x2 (2pts) send 11/13
sheepBlue - custom elephant taxidermy + clothesline (2pts) send 11/16
squidget - custom apron + leather leaf necklace (2pts) send 12/2
jenleahlynn - custom ornament (1pt) send 12/6
Total = 17

Sold
MissingWillow - FQ packs A + B (2pts) send 10/10
Eiseldora - Unblocked Snowflakes, Blocked Snowflakes 2, 3 (2pts) send 10/12
jillybeans - custom unblocked snowflakes x2 (2pts) send 11/6
squidget-Grey Slouchy Hat (2pt) send 11/8
tapestrymlp - tapestrymlp's snake scarf (2pt) send 11/9
TroubleT - TroubleT's Tee (2pts) send 11/12
ptarmic wumpus - "Joy" in blue (1pt) send 11/18
sheepBlue - steering wheel cover + teal felt (2pts) send 11/27
calluna - cranberry pistachio biscotti (1pt) send 12/3
ptarmic wumpus - pink/purple FQ pack + Divine yarn (1pt) send 12/3

Total = 17

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 10:38:44 AM by indigo_roses » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2012 01:13:33 PM »

OPEN
This is my first time ever participating in Shop the Swap so please bare with me while I get settled. I will be adding more items in the next few days.
Notes: I live in California and I have two dogs one of which does shed. Smoke free environment.
Thanks for stopping by!

Hand Crafted Items

Custom OOAK Items

Supplies

Shop Stats
Sent * Received
Bought:
Send by November 16th
Avesthel to DesignVigilante - Copper heart shawl pin - 1 point
                                        Silver heart shawl pin #2 - 1 point
Send by November 16th
cloud_berry to DesignVigilante Small Drawstring (1 brown and 1 white) Bags 2 for 1pt
                                              & Generation T transform it kit (free)
Send By November 17th
underthemountain to DesignVigilante Hunger games pendant - 1 point

Sold:
DesignVigilante to squidget: Custom Holiday hat (1pt)
DesignVigilante to TroubleT - Crocheted Earflap hat & 3 crocheted dishcloths in White (1 pt)
DesignVigilante to iota1617 - Crocheted Flapper Hat Made of Cotton/ Acrylic & 3 Crocheted Dishcloths (1pt)

DesignVigilante to sheepBlue: custom shawlette (2 pts)
Send by Dec 5
DesignVigilante to TroubleT - Custom Hoop for TroubleT (1)

Current: 4
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012 04:13:45 PM by DesignVigilante » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2012 02:10:58 PM »

Missing Willow's Shop is Closed

We are a non-smoking household in Virginia with a hairless cat and one indoor dog only allowed in his kennel.

Dish Draining Mat 2 points

Tea Cup Pincushion 2 points

Halloween Wine Charms 1 point

Jams & Jellies - 1 point each
May contain honey so if you are allergic please be aware.  Where appropriate, I'm showing the ribbon earned from last month's county fair. These are all half pint jars.  North America shipping only please.  Sold out for now.

Kitchen Towel Tote Bag - Rust 1 point

Kitchen Towel Tote Bag - Green 1 point

Fat Quarter sets - Quilting cotton

Opal Owl Pink (1 point for all three)

Crochet Throw Sweater Jacket Pattern
- 1 point
Pattern runs small thru XL.  Please note you start with a finished crochet throw.  Crochet instructions are not included.

Whimsical Mini Art Quilt Pattern 1 point

Wedding Papercrafts book - Create Your Own Invitations, Favors and Decorations to Personalize Your Wedding.  1 point

Martha Stewart Handmade Holidays Book 1 point

Embroidered Treasures for Children Book 1 point

Not Tonight Darling, I'm Knitting Book 1 point

Claims from me:
loves2experiment - Blueberry jam (1)
Sarahj2001 - Blueberry jam (1)
Sarahj2001 - Blackberry jam (1)
Sarahj2001 - Peach preserves with honey (1)
A2K - Cherry jam (1)
A2K - Cherry jelly (1)
A2K - Apricot jam (1)
tapestrymlp - Strawberry jam (1)
underthemountain - peach jam (1)
underthemountain - canned blueberries (to be sent to calluna) (1)
Avesthel - Fig preserves (1)
TroubleT - 1 jar blueberry jelly (1)
tapestrymlp - Opal Owl Yellow FQs (1)
sheepBlue - Custom Fun Fabric Scraps (1)
craftaddiction Blackberry Jelly (with a splash of blackberry brandy) (1)
Tapestrymlp - Cherry Jam (1 point)
cloud_berry - Beeswax Candles, Set of Three - 1 point
ptarmic wumpus - 2 lbs of raw fleece and cherry jam (2 points total with sale)
sheepBlue - peppermint bark (1)
calluna - peppermint bark (1)

Claims by me:
A2K to MissingWillow
Custom Oven Mitt in the lime fabric (1)
Ironing Board cover from vintage sheets -blue/white (1)

craftaddiction to MissingWillow
custom socks (2)
custom socks (2)

indigo_roses to MissingWillow
Halloween Fat Quarter bundles A & B (2)

LeapFeetFirst to MissingWillow
Distress Stains - Spun Sugar & Mustard Seed (2)

TroubleT to MissingWillow
Custom T-shirt for Missing Willow (1 pt)

SheepBlue to MissingWillow
Dinosaur Pouch for MissingWillow (3 pts)

alteredmommy to MissingWillow
Wool Felicity hat. Calgary Alberta, Big Sky country!  (teal blue colour)  - 1 point

Jillybeans - Set of 5 Custom Bookmarks - 1pt

calluna to MissingWillow
4 rubber stamp alphabets - Green carrying case included.  3 points for all
6 mini-tins for altering - take them for free with any other claim!

TroubleT
Spend a Point, Get a Point for free sale
Circular Ear Bud Carrier - pink flower 1/2 pt
Circular Ear Bud Carrier - autumn leaves 1/2 pt
Smiles and Shapes shank button grab bag 1/2 pt
Bugs and Flowers button grab bag 1/2 pt
Total claim - 1 point

sarahj2001  I-Spy Bag (1 point)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 1
Total Points - 3

« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 04:13:36 PM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
cloud_berry

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012 01:16:37 PM »

Laura's Shop is Open

Just a quick hello! I'm from a small farm in Pennsylvania. We do have an indoor dog, but he is kept out of the crafting room. There still may be a dog hair somewhere, so just be aware.

1 point items

Abstract Hoop

Deer Hoop
custom wording can be added

Crafty Surprise!
With tapestrymlp's permission, I'm taking the idea to craft for you a surprise! I will stalk your pinterest and come up with an item that equates to 2 smalls or 1 medium. Please send me your pinterest or wist so stalking can commence asap! Smiley

Custom set of 2 Scrabble Coasters or Custom set of 4 magnets
PM first before claiming to make sure I have the right supplies!

Set of 3 dish cloths, your choice of color approximately 6"x9"
Colors available: gray, yellow, pink, dusty rose, red, hunter green, lime green, brown, multicolors. Mix & match if you want to!

Crocheted Trivet
This one available, or for a custom order I have baby blue, blue/purple plaid, and yellow for right now.

Set of 5 custom braided bracelets
PM me your preferred size and color!

1/2 Point Items

"MILK" magnets or Shock Top bottlecap magnets
made with neodymium magnets

Upcycled postcards or notecards
made from old holiday/Christmas cards

Supplies, 1 point each

Fabric, 35" x 42"

Snowman Bottle Buddy Kit

"Yarn" from double-size bedsheets
periwinkle and blue/purple plaid, both for 1 point

Choose one of the following free items with any purchase!!

Vintage sewing grab bag
You would receive what is pictured!

Small Drawstring Bags
1 off-white remaining
Approximately 8" x 4.5"

Claims from me:
cloud_berry to A2K - custom coasters - (1)
cloud_berry to DesignVigilante Small Drawstring (1 brown and 1 white) Bags 2 for 1pt
                                              & Generation T transform it kit (free) (1 pt total)
cloud_berry to ptarmic wumpus - Set of 3 dish cloths, dull orange (1)
                                              w/ free yarn grab bag

Claims by me:
tapestrymlp to cloud_berry - A Crafty Surprise (1 pt)
Missingwillow to cloud_berry - Beeswax Candles, Set of Three (1 pt)
jillybeans to cloud_berry - Bullet Casings (1 pt)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 1
Total Points - 3

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012 06:23:43 PM by cloud_berry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

iota1617

Wildness is a necessity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012 05:34:03 PM »

Thanks for shopping, iota1617's shop is CLOSED

Hi, I'm Katie.  I mostly do sewing, embroidery and fabric design.  All items made in a non-smoking, kitty friendly environment.

Bunny Finger Puppet - 1/2 pt

This super cute hand sewn bunny finger puppet is made with mint and white felt along with a yarn tail.  It almost 5 inches tall.

Butterfly Finger Puppet - 1/2 pt

This fun finger puppet is made from black and orange felt.  It is almost 4 inches wide.

Felt Lemon Slice Keychain - 1/2 pt

Felt Grapefruit Slice Keychain - 1/2 pt

Felt Lime Slice Keychain - 1/2 pt

These felt citrus slice keychains are all hand sewn and measure approx. 3 1/2 inches long not including the chain.

Embroidered Blue buttons - 1pt Sale - 1/2 pt

Set of 3 buttons (1 1/8 inches)
These buttons are covered with hand embroidered stripes of blissful blues.  

Embroidered Pink buttons - - 1pt Sale - 1/2 pt

Set of 3 buttons (1 1/8 inches)
These buttons are covered with hand embroidered pink and brown stripes.  

Infinity Scarf  - 2pt
Blue Floral (1 in stock)

Watercolor City (2 in stock)
Watercolor Circles (2 in stock)

All of the infinity scarves 51 inches around and 7 1/2 inches wide.  Each is made with 100% cotton voile featuring my own designs printed by Spoonflower.  Please specify which print you'd like in your claim note.

Small Belt Bags  1pt each Sale - 1/2 pt each
Flying Kites

Red Floral

Space

Blue Green Wavy

Each small belt bag is 3 1/2 inches tall and 5 inches wide and has two straps on the back where it attaches to your belt.  
Please let me know which print you'd like in your claim note.

Peach Blossom Pillow Cover - 2pt each or 2 for 3pt Sale - 1pt each (2 in stock)

14-inch peach tree envelope pillow covers  made from a set of vintage handkerchiefs and feature delightful peaches, blossoms, and green leaves.  Each pillow cover has coordinating orange piping around the edges.

Floral Yo-yo Tote - 1pt Sale - 1/2 pt

This tote is embellished with ruffled flower yo-yos. The bag is lined with the same pretty fabric the yo-yos are made from.  It measures 13 inches wide and 12 3/4 inches tall.

Ruffled Floral Bag - 1pt Sale - 1/2 pt

This darling bag features lovely watercolor floral print paired a bright blue ruffle.  This bag measures  13 inches wide and 10.5 inches tall.

Yo-yo Bag - 1pt Sale - 1/2 pt

This bag is embellished with orange ruffled flower yo-yos and is made from soft cotton. The outside fabric features pretty green earthy spots with a complementary orange lining. It measures 16 inches wide and 20 inches tall (including the straps)

Fall Bunting - 1pt Sale - 1/2 pt

Fall bunting measuring approx. 80 inches.  There are 9 cotton flags made from a variety of fall colored fabrics.

Summer Bunting - 1pt Sale - 1/2 pt

Fall bunting measuring approx. 82 inches.  There are 9 cotton flags made from bright blue and yellow colored fabrics.

Love is Embroidery - 3pt Sale - 2pt

Hand embroidered 8 x 10 in sign featuring quote by John Lennon and lots of daisy chains.  Frame included!

Claims from me:
to LeapFeetFirst - Infinity Scarf (2pt)
to A2K - Summer Fling Infinity Scarf (2pt)
to sarahj2001 - Navy Scrap Tote (1pt)
to jillybeans - Forest Bloom Tote (1pt)
to indigo_roses - Purple Sunrise Tote (1 pt)
to ptarmic wumpus - Earthy Split Tote & Red Scrap Tote (1pt)
to LeapFeetFirst - Set of 4 Running Wild Pillow Cover & Ocean Bloom Tote(3pts)
to Eiseldora - Set of 2 Floral and Lace Pillow Cover & Climbing Vines Pillow Cover (1pt)

Claims by me:
from A2K - Ironing Board cover from vintage sheets (1pt)
from craftaddiction - Socks - Custom: Regular socks (foot seamless) - (3pts)
from tapestrymlp - A Crafty Surprise (1 pt)
from LeapFeetFirst - Blue Buttons 2 (1pt)
from Antidigger - 2 Notepads (1pt)
from ptarmic wumpus - 2 Custom scrap ornaments & String Art Book (2pts)
from DesignVigilante - Crocheted Flapper Hat Made of Cotton/ Acrylic & 3 Crocheted Dishcloths (1pt)
from squidget - Magazines: CRAFT: Celebrate Like Crazy; You Can Weave; Make, wrap, Give (1pt)
from Eiseldora - Custom Washcloth & Set of 4 Zelda Buttons (1pt)

Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 1

Total Points - 3
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012 05:46:57 PM by iota1617 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ain't afraid of God, devil, death, nor destruction. Them's my four aces.

Wild Notions - http://www.wild-notions.com
Original Fabric Designs: www.spoonflower.com/profiles/katieschrader
www.modernyardage.com/shop/category/shop-by-designer/katie-schrader/
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012 10:58:45 AM »

jillybeans' shop!

CLOSED!

Hi there!  I'm Jill and I live in Washington state, USA.  I live in a smoke-free & pet-free home!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All produce from my canned goods are U-picked from Greenbluff, WA.  Its a farming community close to Spokane, and one of my favorite places to be! Please no international shipping for the jams/syrups, just US shoppers!

Cherry Syrup (Half Pint) - 1 pt. (two available, great on pancakes/waffles/crepes and icecream!  Mmmm!!!  Please specify if there is a certain jar you want ^_^)

Cherry Amaretto Preserves - 1pt (one available, would be great topped on a tart, cheesecake, or sugar cookie!)

Pluot Jam - 1pt (one available, awesome over chicken, and a really sweet and tasty jam on toast/english muffin)

Flavored Toothpicks, Custom Set of 3 - 1pt (Pick any three flavors you want: cinnamon, lemon, orange cream, butterscotch, orange, lime, peppermint, apple, cherry, bubble gum, anise, grape, and watermelon.  The jars are glass w/ a ceramic lid.)

Ceramic Buttons (Choose 6 Buttons) - 1 pt (Please choose in sets, you would chose 3 sets for 1 pt.  Sets A,B,C with the scalloped edges are approximately 1 1/3", and the rest are 1".  Kiln fired and glazed with creeping blue.)

Pink & Pearls Cuff Bracelet - 1 pt (From loop tip to button shank, 6.75".  Will fit a small wrist.  Good for teens, kids, or those with small wrists, like me!  Fits snugly on a 6.25" wrist. Not real pearls, sadly.)

Southern Pearl Cuff Bracelet - 1 pt (From loop tip to button shank, 7.5".  Fits comfortably on a small wrist.  Fits snugly on a 6.75" wrist.  Glass pearls.)

Merry Christmas Cuff Bracelet - 1pt (From loop tip to button shank, 8".  Fits snuggly on a 7.25" wrist.  All glass beads)

Wrap Bracelet - 1pt (Choose one for 1pt. Either left (Desert - all glass beads) or right (Midnight Moons - glass pearls and metal beads) The Desert one is 22.45" from loop to button shank and fits snugly on a 7.5" wrist.  I have a small wrist (6.25") and it wraps around three times and is very loose if I wear it at my wrist.  Snugger if I pull it down my arm.  The Midnight Moons one is 23.25" from loop to button shank and would fit snugly on a 7" wrist.)

Romance Wrap Bracelet - 1pt (From loop tip to button shank, 22.5".  Fits snugly on a 7" wrist)

Custom beaded cuff or wrap bracelet - 1pt (just let me know your color preferences and wrist size that you want it to fit.)

Curly Ribbon Hair Clips, Set of 4 - 1 pt (On a ribbon-covered small alligator clip, to be gentle on hair. You will get all 4 in this claim.)

Curly Ribbon Hair Clips, 1 pair - .5 pt (2 pairs available.  On a ribbon-covered small alligator clip, to be gentle on hair.)

Set of Custom HP Ornaments - 1 pt (reserved for tapestrymlp)

Set of Three Ho Ho Ho Penguins - 2 pt (About 3" tall gourds painted with shiny acrylic paints.)

Set of 5 Custom Bookmarks - 1pt (you give me some themes, and I will make you some bookmarks!  These are what I made for TroubleT.  Most are done in watercolors and ink.)

SUPPLIES:

Bullet Casings - 1 pt (2 available.  Great for altered art!  Some have rusting, which I think add so much to the project!)

8" Wood Wavy Edge Sticks - 1pt (1 availabe, unopened package)

Blizzard Fleece - 1 pt for each (Flowers - 42" long & 68" wide, or Stripes - 47" long & 68" wide)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SENT
RECEIVED

Claims made from me:
Due Oct 17
to sheepblue for White Dimensional Fabric Paint - 1pt

DUE Oct 19
to craftaddiction for Flavored Toothpicks - 1pt (orange cream, butterscotch and tangerine)

Due Oct 20
jillybeans to sarahj2001 - Strawberry Syrup (Half Pint) - 1 pt
jillybeans to sarahj2001 - Flavored Toothpicks, Custom Set of 3 - 1pt (cinnamon, peppermint, orange)

Due Oct 28
jillybeans to avesthel - flavored toothpicks (orange cream, tangerine anise, lime) - 1 point

Send by November 1
jillybeans to calluna - pluot jam (1 pt)

Send by Nov 3
Jillybeans to TroubleT - Custom bookmarks (1 pt)

Send by November 4
jillybeans to tapestrymlp - ocean depths cuff bracelet - (1)
jillybeans to tapestrymlp - first set of 5 custom bookmarks - (1)
jillybeans to tapestrymlp - second set of 5 custom bookmarks - (1)

Send by November 6
jillybeans to LeapFeetFirst- Custom beaded cuff or wrap bracelet - 1pt

Send by November 7
jillybeans to cloud_berry - Bullet Casings - 1 pt

Send by November 13
Jillybeans to MissingWillow - Set of 5 Custom Bookmarks - 1pt

Send by Nov 26
jillybeans to jenleahlynn 1/2 pt cherry syrup (1pt)
jillybeans to jenleahlynn custom cuff bracelet (1pt)

Send by Nov 30
jillybeans to TroubleT - Curly Ribbon Hair Clips, 5 pairs - 1 pt

Send by Dec 4
Jillybeans to Tapestrymlp - Set of Custom HP Ornaments (1 pt)

Total: 16

Claims I have made:
Send by Oct 23
ptarmic wumpus to jillybeans Silk shibori scarves -1 pt

Send by October 28th
Sansa to jillybeans - Stockinette Scarf (2pt)

Send by November 2
TroubleT to jillybeans - Custom Super Hero Cape for jillybeans (1pt)

Send by November 4
A2K to jillybeans - Ironing Board cover from vintage sheets (1)

Send by November 5th
iota1617 to jillybeans - Forest Bloom Tote - 1pt

Send By November 6
indigo_roses to jillybeans - Custom unblocked snowflakes 1pt
indigo_roses to jillybeans - Custom unblocked snowflakes 1pt

Send by November 8
underthemountain to jillybeans - TOLP 2 points (carnelian)

Send by November 16
tapestrymlp to jillybeans - A Crafty Surprise - 1 pt

Send by Nov 20
ptarmic wumpus to jillybeans - 2L. tentacle purse (2pts)

Send by Nov 27
2013 ATC Calendar - 3 points

Send by Dec 7
troubleT to jillybeans - Sweet Spiced Pecans - 2 cups per 1 pt.

Total: 16

Current: 2

Wishlist:
Shawlette for my sister for Christmas
Shawlette for my SIL for Christmas
Dress-Up Clothes/Accessories for my niece and nephew for Christmas
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012 09:32:55 AM by jillybeans » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012 07:42:52 PM »

TroubleT's Treasures

CLOSED

SALE! Spend 1 pt, Get 1 pt!

Hello everyone! Im TroubleT. I live near Atlanta GA with my fabulous husband and 2 kidlets. I am a Spanish teacher by day and a crafting ninja mom by night.  

My home is non-smoking but pet friendly i.e. 2 dogs and a cat. However, the pets are kept away from my crafts.

Red Shoulder Bag (1 pt)
- fully lined, 8" x 10", includes a little snap coin/card pouch

Custom Wallet for sheepBlue (1 pt)
- PM me if you would like one! Smiley

Peach Preserves - 1 pt per 1/2 pint, 8 available, US claims only

Candy Apple Jelly - 1 pt per jar, 7 half pints available, US claims only...(I'd send it across the "Pond" if I thought it would make it! I'd cry if it didn't. This jelly is that good.)

Caramel Apple Cider Jelly - 1 pt per jar, 1 half pint available US claims only, flavored with cinnamon, cloves and orange zest

Holiday Ornaments - 1/2 pt each, claim as zombie gingerbread man or blue penguin, 2 gingerzombies and 4 penguins available

Stenciled T-shirts (1) Naughty/Nice - 2 youth SMALL and 2 youth MEDIUM available

Front: http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_1998.jpg

Back: http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_1999.jpg

Custom Stenciled Ts 1-2 pts each depending on complexity of design

Custom T-shirt for Missing Willow (1 pt) in the works!

Sample shirts:
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_1902.jpg
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_1833.jpg
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_1637-1.jpg

Custom Hoopla! (1-2 pts depending on design which needs to be worked out in advance) 5-6" hoops that I will customize with names. You get to specify color combos and whether or not the frame will be painted.

Sample pieces:
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_1686.jpg

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/Ehoop1.jpg

Simple Wristlet 1 pt - More of these are on the way if interested! Smiley

(No, you don't get my Michael's card with the wristlet! Wink )
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_1997.jpg

Medium sized Zipper pouch  1 pt - approx. 7"x5"
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_2001.jpg

Circular Ear Bud Carriers 1/2 pt - Available 1 pink flower, and 2 pink/black flower

(They come with the D ring in the tab. I just realized that I didn't put them into the 2 pink ones for the photo.)

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_2002.jpg

Poinsettia Ornaments
(2 for 1/2 pt) - Approx. 3 1/2 inches across, 4 prs available

Buttered Spiced Pecans - Oh MY, these are tasty! (They are chili pepper hot!) I live in the Land of Pecans so I decided to do something different with them this year. Smiley

2 cups for a 1/2 pt (portion as shown in picture, the bowl is 3.5" square and 3" deep)

Sweet Spiced Pecans - 2 cups per 1 pt. - Spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.

Harry Potter Ornaments - I rescued a copy of HP and the Sorcerer's Stone from a book sale and used it to make these. My son loves these!

HP and the Sorcerer's Stone Ornaments
(2 for 1/2 pt)

Fabric Bookmarks - 3 for 1 pt - Available 1 set blue flower, 1 set purple flower
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/bajita42/IMG_2003.jpg

Holiday Smackers - 8 for 1 pt (4 red and 4 green) - Perfect stocking stuffers! They do not include the candy. It will hold a Hershey's kiss or a Starlight peppermint easily. I have the materials to make 3-4 sets of these on hand and more supplies are easy to get. Smiley

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Claims made from me:

TroubleT to MissingWillow - Custom T-shirt (1 pt) - RECEIVED!
TroubleT to calluna - Caramel Apple Cider Jelly (1 point) - Received!
                            - Candy Apple Jelly (1 point)
TroubleT to jillybeans - Custom Super Hero Cape for jillybeans (1pt) -Received!
TroubleT to SheepBlue -caramel apple cider jelly (1 pt), candy apple jelly (1 pt) - Recieved!
TroubleT to Indigo_roses - caramel apple cider jelly (1 pt), candy apple jelly (1 pt) - Received!
TroubleT to loves2experiment - caramel apple cider jelly + buttered spiced pecans - (1) - Received!
TroubleT to ptarmic wumpus - 2c buttered spiced pecans + 2c sweet spiced pecans (1) - Received!
TroubleT to underthemountain - Gray Shoulder Bag (1) + 2c sweet spiced pecans (free due to sale) - Received!
TroubleT to loves3experiment - 4 cups spiced pecans - (1) Received!
TroubleT to loves2experiment - 2 cups spiced pecans + 2 cups sweet pecans - (1) Sent 11/20
TroubleT to loves2experiment - 2 cups spiced pecans + 2 cups sweet pecans - (1) Sent 11/20
TroubleT to MissingWillow - Circular Ear Bud Carrier - pink flower 1/2 pt - Sent 11/20
                                        Circular Ear Bud Carrier - autumn leaves 1/2 pt
                                        Smiles and Shapes shank button grab bag 1/2 pt
                                        Bugs and Flowers button grab bag 1/2 pt  (1 pt total due to sale!)
TroubleT to LeepFeetFirst - 2 Gingerbread Zombies (1) + 1 Caramel Apple Jelly (free w/ sale) Sent 11/23
TroubleT to sheepBlue - custom wallet (1) and 1 caramel apple jelly (free w/ sale) - sent 11/23
TroubleT to squidget-Candy Apple Jelly (1 pt) + 1 Caramel Apple Cider Jelly (free w/ sale)  - sent 11/23
TroubleT to Angelicus - Holiday Smackers (1pt) - sent 12/6
TroubleT to jenleahlynn -1cup hot nuts, 3 cups sweet (1pt total w/ sale) sent 12/6
TroubleT to jillybeans - Sweet Spiced Pecans - 2 cups per 1 pt. - Sent 12/6

Claims made by me:
MissingWillow to TroubleT - 1 jar of blueberry jelly (1 pt) - Received!
"Bigger In Texas" Apron for Trouble_T- 2 pts - Received!
Jillybeans to TroubleT - Custom bookmarks (1 pt) - Received!
Tapestrymlp to TroubleT - Custom Surprise (1 pt) - received!
DesignVigilante to TroubleT - Crochet Earflap Hat (1 pt) - received!
A2K to TroubleT - Pillow Covers for TroubleT (2) - received!
indigo_roses to TroubleT - TroubleT's Tee 2 pts - received!
tapestrymlp to TroubleT - Custom T-shirt for Trouble_T - 2 pts - received!
jenleahlynn to TroubleT - Winx 1 and Winz 2 (2)
tapestrymlp to TroubleT - Baby Dragon w/ crate (2 pts) - received!
jenleahlynn to TroubleT - Blank greeting cards in sets of 4 (1pt) Spring please!
                                  and as my freebie, blank notecards
jillybeans to TroubleT - Curly Ribbon Hair Clips, 5 pairs - 1 pt - received!
DesignVigilante to TroubleT - Custom Hoop for TroubleT (1)
jenleahlynn to TroubleT - Custom Creeper ornament for TroubleT (2) - received!

Pending: 3
Current:0

Wish List

-Holiday Greetings cards non religious, I need about 2 dozen but can be broken down in the smaller quantities if you wish. I'm not picky about design but do prefer humorous.

-Christmas Ornaments preferably non breakable (2 kids and 3 pets in this house!) and non-religious
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013 01:00:36 PM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2012 02:46:02 AM »

Sansa's Swap Shop

Open
Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Three Point Items

My So Called Scarf (3) Four inches wide by 70 inches. Colours  formed this DNA - like patten by chance.

Sorry about the size of the pics webshots wouldn't give me any other size.

Close up

Two point Items

Wisp (2) A convertible scarf/cowl made from this pattern. http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer07/PATTwisp.html
Made from Aran weight Kidsilk Aura in Forest which I frogged from another project (fun).   17 inches by 56 inches

One Point Items

Ice Queen (1) Cowl Made using this pattern. http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter07/PATTicequeen.html

DSC00537 by sansawolf, on Flickr

Gift Cardighan (1)

Cabled cover for gift card. Width 2.5 inches Length 4 inches. Very stretchy. Made from Wollmeise Amethyst Light sock yarn.

Quilted bag (1)5.5 x 5 x 1.5 inches. Closes with magnetic snap.

[

Half Point Items (0.5)

Beaded bag pattern (0.5)

Mini-skein of yarn 5g of Malabrigo lettuce left over from Saroyan

Row Of Leaves Bookmark (0.5)

This one is made from Chocolate Kidsilk Haze. No loops because I ran out of yarn.

Pale grey lace weight.

Wish List.

Crochet hooks with polyclay covered handles.
Decorated USB sticks
Cable needle necklace
Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points  3

Claims made from me  2

Send by October 28th
Sansa to jillybeans - Stockinette Scarf (2pt)

Claims made by me  3

Send by 18/11/12
Underthe mountain to Sansa  Snitch locket- 3 points.
                                 Hunger games pendant

Total  2
Current  2
Pending 0

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012 05:03:36 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Angelicus
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2012 12:40:05 PM »

Welcome to the shop of Angelicus

Open
All products come from a smoke and pet free home in Birmingham, United Kingdom.

Half Point Items
Earings

1 point items
Custom crochet fingerless gloves.

I've got a pretty big range of yarns at home (mainly acrylic, acrylic mixes and some cotton/wool) so I should be able to find the colour you're looking for. I've put up two pics of my work, one pretty much plain and the other with a bubble stitch cuff. However, feel free to just send me an image of what you want and chances are I'll be able to make it.

Floating Necklaces - 'floating' beads on silver tigertail wire

#2 Sold

Claims made from me:
Calluna - floating necklace number 2
Claims made by me:
TroubleT - holiday smackers (1pt)
Point Tracking
Total:3
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012 08:43:10 AM by Angelicus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesandstuff.wordpress.com

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
jenleahlynn
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012 03:24:43 AM »

Jenleahlynn's little art shop
OPEN

Black Friday Weekend Sale on paper crafts- spend 1pt in shop and get 4 notecards,  bookmarks,  atc cards or combination for free, your choice of style.

I am from Indiana. My home is chaotic, but non-smoking. I also have a small dog. Frenchy is a bichon frise and doesn't shed.  I do a variety of crafts, but my strength is drawing. I prefer colored pencil, but i also do ink and graphite. I dabble in other crafts, so who knows what might turn up in the store. I'm 38, and mom to 9 year old triplet girls and a 7 year old boy. I have a couple larger pieces that are finished, but i am also open to doing smaller custom pieces. i am also adding a couple of surprise options.

Custom Orament minecraft creeper for TroubleT (2pts)

he is not quite finished as i had to tweek the pattern. the panels are made of ironed perler beads, then stitched together with thread to form the cubes. then the cubes are sewn to each other. the head is a 1 1/2" cube, and the body about 2", once his legs are added on he should be 3 1/2 inches tall, and freestanding ready to cause some trouble. Smiley.....what a nice house you have........

Playful winter cards 4 for (1pt)
the kids and i had some stamps out this weekend, and we came up with some playful cards featuring stamps of monkeys, and other animals accented with colored pencils. the can be claimed as a set, or mixes with other cards.

Polymer Clay Pendants
The clay has a metallic finish, but is lightweight, and feels like plastic. the ones pictured are available, or i can custom stamp them as well. the small ones are 1/4 pt. the mediums and large are 1/2 pt. pm me for claims of mixed sizes.

the single initials are about 1/2 " in size,

a name with 4 letters will fit on a medium sized flower or circle about 1 1/2"

i can also stamp small images on a medium sized pendant.

the largest ones are about 2". the piano is my favorite. i used a pin, instead of a stamp, in white clay then brushed it with gold paint. these work well as christmas oraments, key chains, or i could add a pin back.

Harry Potter Book Page Bookmarks (set of 4 for 1 pt)
i found a copy of the socerers stone at home today that had completely lost it's cover. i started experimenting with the cover art along with the chapter illustrations and came up with some fun bookmarks.

they are a combination of collage, colored pencil, and hand drawn accents, with paragraphs from the book on the back. i will try and replace these photos with better ones soon.

7. corner bookmarks-book monster, or stamped image. i can also personalize them with an initial or a name, or do the paper in other colors. (3 for 1 pt)

8. 5x7 twilight image, handdrawn in black and red ink

Blank greeting cards in sets of 4 (1pt)
i was playing around with a new set of stamp i just bought. they are bird themed and each one is 1 in square, "inchies". i ended up with3 diffrent color schemes, 'spring', 'fall', and 'christmas'. the 4 cards can be identical, diffrent but in the same colors, or a mix of the 4 sets.
the spring cards have colored pencil as an accent, i can add color to the others if you like.

spring
Fall
Christmas

Custom Pet Portrait- 5x7 color pencil drawing- 1pt

Email me a photograph of your cat, dog, or whatever your sweetheart may be, to base the drawing on. A closeup of their face, or a full body picture from farther away is fine. please include any details that you would like deleted from the photo, or any background details that it is important to include. This is a close up of my bichon frenchy.

Felt applicae totebag (2 pts)

this tote is one i recently did for a twilight swap. the bag is canvas, with felt and glass bead applicae. i could recreate it, or attatch one of my hogwarts patches, or come up with new patches to fit your theme. i will send you a sketch of the design before i start work on it.  i have 2 more of the bags in black, and 2 in cream that i could work with.

SURPRISE ORNAMENT (1 PT.)
i will create a custom christmas ornament based on wish list, wist, or pinterest page. feel free to suggest a theme. It may be hand sewn felt, cross stitch, clay, beads, or something else i come up with...

SURPRISE 5X7 ARTWORK (1 pt.)

i will create a custom piece of artwork based on your wish list, wist, or pinterest page. feel free to suggest a theme. It will be colored pencil, watercolor, or a combination of the 2.

CUSTOM PROJECTS

5.set of 3 atc cards (1 pts) 1. soar  2. open a book  3. lands
1. couple 2. male patronus 3. female patronus

6. 4x6 color pencil drawing based on atc card. (1pts)
htpt://www.cpictures/data/500/medium/226286_30Jul12_golden_snitch.jpg[/img]
raftster.org/

i could also recreate the card at a larger size. let me know which one, and any alterations you would like to make.

hogwarts patches

i created these for my kids halloween costumes. they are about 4 inches. they are embroidered felt, with an iron on backing. i could also add a solid felt backing so they could be used as a christmas ornament. i could also add a banner with the house name, or personalize them with your name. i could also do a slytherin, or hogwarts crest. (.5 pt)

for crafts addiction-southwest christmas stocking  (1 pt)

this is a large fleece print stocking stitched with yarn. i have some of this left if someone would like me to make another.

1. 10x13 Colored Pencil Lion (3pts)

Supplies

The illustrated Cat-the book is made up of 8x10 posters of paintings featuring cats-nice for framing or decopauge, also includes smaller images (1pt)
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/226286_14Nov12_greuze.jpg[/img][/url]

clip art books-various illustrations, (1/2 pt each)

fabric

red and black print 40x68 (1 pt) the back has a polar fleece feel, while the front has a short looped texture

cotton fabric with cardinal and pine branch print 2 yrds x 46 in (1pt)

claims from me
craftsaddiction for southwest stocking (1)-sent
troublet for 2 winx drawings (2pts)sent
tapestry for hufflepuff emblem and ravenclaw emblem (1pt)sent
under the mountain-pink kitten fleece (1pt)
troubleT-4 spring cards (1pt) plus 4 bonus cards

claims by me
from tapestrymlp - umounted martha stamps, air dry clay (1)
from squidget- rip it (.5) generation T (.5) plus hair clips as free point
from avesthal- 2 penanular shawl pins (2pts) plus a coiled pin as a free point
from underthemountain- bare tol pendant (1pt)
from tapestrymlp-green dragon (1pt) plus 1 pt credit
from troubleT-1cup hot pecans and 3 cups sweet pecans-(1pt)

starting points 3
Current 1
Pending 1
TOTAL  2

wishlist

i would love a fabric roll case for my crochet hooks with "wands" stitched on the outside
    luna or dobby ambiguri, doll, or pillow, other harry potter items for the kids
    christmas ornament themed for a large family
    custom stamp of hogwarts shield, house shields, flying key...or a fancy letter S
    8 1/2 x11 quilled letter S
    skull t-shirt with scissors beneath

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012 09:08:40 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenleahlynn

harry potter craft along- winter semester
2013-art journal along
journal prompt swap
shop the swap winter
breaking dawn swap
ongoing atc swap
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Get Silky, Straight Hair
How to Wear Rainbow Hair and Look Good
Hair Tyrant: The Final Look - A Polished Creative Look
How to Get Sexy, Full-Bodied Hair
Moroccan Inspired Hairstyles at the Tadashi Shoji FW 2014 Show
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...