Swap name: Pregnant Mom, New Baby & Toddler Swap 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: klg_jlg
Sign-up date range: Sept 15-Oct 15
Date to send item by: Nov 16, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This swap is for those who are expecting, have a new baby or have a toddler up to 5 years old. If you are swapping for items for a friend or relative, please answer the questionnaire according to their pregnancy/baby information. ("My friend's EDD is...." "My sister's baby is a girl." etc.) Pretty much just use common sense in providing the information your swap partner will need.
This is a 5-point swap. For purposes of this swap, small=1 pt, medium=3 pts, lg=5 pts.
*You may make this a larger swap if you work it out with your partner*
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Pregnant Mom, New Baby & Toddler Swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country, formatted for shipping:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
If you are shipping within the US, do you understand that a Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap? (YES/NO)
If you are outside the US, or shipping to another country, do you understand that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap:? (YES/NO)
Are you expecting, have a newborn, or have a toddler? (Or are you swapping for a friend or family member who meets those conditions?)
Due date or child's birth date:
Baby's name and/or initials and/or nickname(s):
Size of clothing for your baby:
Breastfeed or Bottle?
Babywear or stroller?
Cloth or disposable diapers?
Storebought babyfood or homemade?
homeschool or public school (if you have older children)?
Nursery/Room color scheme/theme?
Allergies and Aversions
Do you have any least favorite colors?
Would you dislike receiving items made from animal products?
Is there anything you would rather not receive because of religious reasons?
Is there anything else you DO NOT want to receive??
Do you have any allergies?
Allergens in your home (smoke, pets, etc):
What is your favorite color(s)?
Favorite Symbols/Prints (such as hearts, skulls, suns, plaid):
Favorite Children's Books
Favorite Children's Shows/Movies
Is there anything specific you would really like to receive?
Do you have a Wist and/or Pinterest?
Do you have a blog or website?
What are your preferred crafts to make?
What can you not do/don't like to make?
Do you prefer to craft for a newborn, toddler or a pregnant mom? or do you have no preference?
Is there anything else you'd like the organizer or you partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER (klg_jlg) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.