Calling All Lego Lovers!
Here’s a super fun swap just for you!
Sign Ups – September 15th – September 24th; Partners September 25th Details of swap
--This will be a 5 point swap – 1 medium item that uses Legos as a crafting medium (entire project does not need to be made from Legos), 1 Medium in a Lego theme using any crafting medium, and 1 extra.
--You will have 4 weeks to craft, from September 26th – October 24th , 2012.Communication is important.
Failure to communicate will be reflected in your feedback.
It is your responsibility to:
-PM all of your partners and the organizer as soon as you have sent
-PM all of your partners and the organizer as soon as you have received
-post in this thread weekly
-post photos of your received chunky houses in the gallery (unless you have agreed with your partners to have them post)*KEEP IN MIND!*
- No one like to be flaked on, so if you aren't sure if you can do this swap, please don't sign up.
- You must get delivery confirmation if sending within the U.S., or e-mail the organizer a mailing receipt if sending elsewhere.
- If you must send late, let the organizer of your group know ASAP.
Swap Co-organizers themselves meet these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Co-organizers will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Yes
If you have any questions about this or anything else, please ask your co-organizers .
If you want to participate, send the questionnaire below to both "texscrapper" and "rubylynns"QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:Name of swap:
Lego Lovers SwapCraftster username:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country in correct shipping format:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that you are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO)
1. Do you have any allergies that are strong enough to prevent you from being partnered with certain people?
2. Do you have any other allergies or things to avoid (such as nickel or animal products)?
3. Do you have any allergens (pets, smoke, etc) in your house?
4. Favorite colors/color combinations?
5. Least favorite colors?
6. What crafts do you do?
7. Are there any crafting mediums that you are not fond of or would not like to receive?
8. List 3 Lego themed items that you would like to receive.
9. List 3 crafts that are made from Legos that you would like to receive.
10. What is your favorite Lego collection or series?
11. Will your partner be crafting for an adult or child?
12. If you have any other strong dislikes that might pertain to the swap, please let them be known:
13. Please give a link to your Wists, Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, etc.
14. Please add a few more details about yourself and your tastes to help your partner get an idea of what you would like to receive. The more information you give, the better she can craft for you.