A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,683
Currently Running With Scissors:
579 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 3 Gallery  (Read 37814 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2012 02:11:50 PM »

Fabulous Package spookygrrrly!  I just adore your Altoid transfiguration spell! Cool

......uploading tons of pics....will be posting awesomeness soon! Cool

...trying to upload Angry Tongue
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012 02:43:02 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2012 02:50:25 PM »

The most lovely package just arrived from my Crafty True Love, pinkleo!  Be warned that pinkleo and I love to spoil one another, and this was no exception.  I was well and truly spoiled rotten.  It is a wee bit overwhelming, so get ready to be jealous ladies!  Also, get ready for tons and tons of pictures.  (I couldn't contain myself!)

For my favorite class, she created an absolutely beautiful Astronomy Shawlette. 

Sadly, my picture doesn't really do it justice.  I'll have to take it to work on Monday and put it on a dress form to get a better one.  But trust me, it's so very lovely.  The yarn is a beautiful variegated blue/purple/navy, and the little beads on the fringe make it twinkle so sweetly.  I think when I'm not wearing it, I'm going to keep it on the back of my awesome desk chair, so I can admire it all the time.   Cheesy

For my favorite shops, she made me a ton of wonderful treats from Hogsmeade!  I didn't have a better way to take pictures of these, but I'll try to get some while DH & I taste test them all.  There are Cloud Candies (divinity with pecans), spicy Dragon Peanuts, Hog's Head Beetle Crunch (candied almonds), Chinese Fireball Pecans which are coated in Chinese 5 Spice blend & sugar, Muggle Brittle Bites, Kaylee's Favorite Walnuts, and a whole box of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerio's Bars for DH!  (Don't tell him, but I stole one!  And I already had some of the Chinese Fireball Pecans, which are out of this world.  Pinks, you're going to have to share that recipe with the group!)

And for my favorite house, pinkleo made me a lovely, and very subtle Gryffindor jewelry box.  And it came full of jewelry!  I love how aged it looks.  And I don't think I told her, but I've been in need of a new jewelry box, so it's quite fortuitous.  Sadly, the glass top broke in transit, but I'm sure I can get a new piece to put into it.

Can you see the lions on the side?

And now let's see all the baubles!  The winged key brooch also broke, but I'm sure I can get it back together with some E6000.

An adorable Seamwitch Necklace

Owl Emporium/Herbology Necklace & Earrings

Shell Cottage Bracelet

An amazing Slug & Jiggers "Always at the Ready" Potions Pendant, which I'm currently wearing

Follow the Butterflies Earrings, Blue Owl Earrings & Pinkleo Love Earrings!

And a Muggle Studies Clip!

(I think this looks like something Luna would create for a friend.  Probably to keep the Grindylows at bay.  Wink)

Did you guys think we were done?  You would be wrong....  Then she sent EXTRAS!
Gryffindor & Magical Creature themed Stitch Markers

A totally snitch'n tea cozy that just happens to fit my most often used teapot.  I'm really going to have to make myself a pot of tea soon.

Some adorable purple slipper boots!

(Now I can stop threatening to steal booties from babies in the HPC.  Wink)  Also, due to the fact that we have no insulation in the floors, our house/my feet get cold all winter.  These are sure to help!

And a lovely cozy shrug that she saw on my pinterest! 

Again, I'll need to take it to work for better pictures on a dress form next week.

And last, but not least, some fun little extras I can't wait to play with, including a skein of beautiful yarn, and a wand crochet hook, a reusable shopping bag that folds up into a strawberry, and some awesome lavender soap.  (Incidentally, I lost the last fold-up-tiny shopping bag that I kept in my purse, and I'm thrilled to get a cute replacement.  I hate forgetting to bring a reusable bag when I run into Target for like 3 items, and now I never can!)

And some new reading material, a salsa cauldron, a cauldron cookie cutter, a broom cookie cutter, and a few "Somebody loves you in Texas" goodies!

Oh pinks, thank you so very much my love.  I've been felling yucky for two days, and this totally turned my day around!  I was even so excited by my new goodies I got my butt off the sofa to take pictures.  I love you!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
chughes225
« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2012 03:52:44 PM »

Amazing package pinkleo! I love the shawlette and all the jewelry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2012 03:56:09 PM »

SO sad about the breakage....Cry....I thought there was enough cushion Tongue   But so happy you like your goodies....speaking of massive amounts of goodies....

HERE IS MY PACKAGE OF AWESOME!
WARNING: Prepare to pin and be jealous!

NOTE: I took tons of pics.  I reducio some so click on smaller ones to activate engorio spell.

First, my cuddly, cozy, fantabulous new GRYFFINDOR AFGHAN!!!!!

Massive Amounts of fabulous jennie jewelry ahead. Grin

Ancient Runes Bracelet & Earrings

Potions Earrings

Divination Necklace & Earrings

Expecto Patronum!

A selection of teas from Madam Malkins

Group  Shot of Goodies & Yummies (YAY books & socks & tea & candy & soap...this is a great night in the making!)

Fantastic Homemade Soaps: Bay Rum Exfoliating & Rosewood Moisturizing Oatmeal

Treats for my kiddos!
Kay's Unicorn Socks (she slept in them, this is her this morn)

A DH Keyring for Quin (oh my goodness, I can't believe my baby is of age to drive!)

THANK YOU JENNIE! Kiss Kiss Kiss 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!
You are the bestest!!!!

Now Rest, Relax, and Feel Better Soon! Kiss

....now off to my son's Homecoming Game....GO BAND!!!!! Cool

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2012 04:21:11 PM »

I'm ready first!  (And wearing jennie jewelry...dang, I was so spoiled!/i]) 
Now waiting on everyone else.....

For my favorite shops, she made me a ton of wonderful treats from Hogsmeade!  I didn't have a better way to take pictures of these, but I'll try to get some while DH & I taste test them all.  There are Cloud Candies (divinity with pecans), spicy Dragon Peanuts, Hog's Head Beetle Crunch (candied almonds), Chinese Fireball Pecans which are coated in Chinese 5 Spice blend & sugar, Muggle Brittle Bites, Kaylee's Favorite Walnuts, and a whole box of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheerio's Bars for DH!  (Don't tell him, but I stole one!  And I already had some of the Chinese Fireball Pecans, which are out of this world.  Pinks, you're going to have to share that recipe with the group!)
I'll be posting recipe links to goodies in the Fall HPC very soon...probably Sunday since tomorrow is crazy busy (morning homeschool, afternoon taking MIL to b-day lunch, and attending band competition in the eve).

And I shall now always use E6000; used a metal, jewelry glue for key brooch Tongue....trying not to have attack over broken bits Embarrassed Cry.....deep breaths....

Okay, looks like everyone is ready...seriously now, off to the game!
Have a great night everyone! Grin
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012 04:21:23 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2012 09:33:33 PM »

Wow...amazing work both Pinkleo and Jenniegram! The shawlet is very lovely and I love all the jewelry especially the owl/herbology set. Also the muggles studies clip is just genius.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #146 on: October 20, 2012 03:16:31 PM »

Oh holy crap, you two!! Those are two flipping awesome packages!!! There is not a single thing that I don't want to pin!!!! You guys rock!

I so love that altered tin, too!  Totally awesome!'
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
MonstersUnderYourBed
Oh you handsome devil.

Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: October 20, 2012 03:40:45 PM »

Geesh, my pinning button won't work fast enough. Everything is amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."
bunny1kenobi

Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: October 20, 2012 05:04:36 PM »

Pinkleo and jennieingram -- you two are amazing! 

I'm especially crushing on the rune bracelet, divination necklace, slug & jiggers necklace and winged key.... *swoon*... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2012 05:27:26 PM »

Amazing stuff!!!

I received today from Pixie... and all of my stuff is incredible. I'll have pictures up soon. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hot Summer Fashion Trends
Trends We Learned From the Tribeca Film Festival
VMA Wrap-Up Best and Worst Dressed
How to Work the Miniskirt Trend
Emma Morrison Guide to the Perfect Jean
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...