A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
404 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 3 Gallery  (Read 39220 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2012 01:46:29 PM »

I received from my partner today! Everything is really great so thaaaank you!

Here's everything together!

Astronomy embroidery that glows in the dark! Super neat.

Dishrag with a chocolate frog on it! I was scared to use it, but I dried dishes with it today. It went swimmingly.

Ravenclaw hoodie! It fits perfectly.

Thank you so much! I love everything.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012 01:47:53 PM by Rae-mazing » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.etsy.com

www.wastedwishes.blogspot.com
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2012 02:22:31 PM »

That ravenclaw embroidery is amazing!

It really is!  That must have taken forever!  Awesome job on that!

Omg, that hoodie is awesome!  I so wants it (though of course with Hufflepuffle instead!  ^_^)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2012 03:46:47 PM »

Sorry it has taken me so long to take pictures. I've been trying to find time to take them when it is actually light outside, which is a challenge in the PNW at this time of year. I finally got it done today so here are pictures of the amazing work of patty_o_furniture:

Here is how everything arrived all in nice little parcels by owl post:

For divination class I received some crystal ball earrings:

These are so adorable and very comfortable to wear.

So that I can support my house she made me an amazing Ravenclaw charm bracelet:

I have wanted one of these forever, but I can never seem to find charms that would work. The bracelet is stuffed with charms: one for each house, a cauldron, mermaid, a little castle for Hogwarts, a wizard, quill, womping willow tree...I'm probably forgetting something...but it is awesome. Smiley

Finally the most amazing thing ever. Seriously I've been in complete awe of this (actually my whole household has) My favorite shop is Dogweed and Deathcaps so my partner made me this:

Here are a couple of close ups. The detail is amazing:

The kids have been having a great time trying to find all the references to things in the books. Cheesy This is amazing (and my picture taking skills don't do it justice).  I can't thank you enough for making this for me.

Now for the extras:

My favorite quote in a cute plaque:

A chocolate frog and Bearnie Bott's Every Flavor Beans:

You'll notice the frog is missing. It was delicious and did not survive long enough to be photographed. Also on the back of the tags of the jelly beans it says that each bag contains 2 beans in any of the following flavors: skunk spray, rotten egg, booger, baby wipes, canned dog food, pencil shavings, barf, moldy cheese, or centipede. The kids are scared to eat them. I've never seen them avoid candy before...ever.

A little cauldron and four wands:

My daughter wants to be Hermoine for Halloween so these will be perfect additions to her costume!

Horcrux and owl stamps:

And finally a Marauder's Map so I can be up to no good and not get caught!:

Thank you once more oh so much for all your hard work. This is an amazing package and I love absolutely everything. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2012 03:58:56 PM »

O patty o amazing work absolutely amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2012 04:14:13 PM »

Wow, patty!  Awesome package!!!  That display is so so cool!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Critter10

Losing my sanity one day at a time.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2012 06:30:10 PM »

I received today, and let me say, Solitary Cricket, your package is positively AMAZING! I love it sooooo much!. Picutres shall be posted tommorow if not sooner. And, I'm sorry for the late sending, life kinda's intervened in some things lately.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/Critter10/
Adapt. Improvise. Overcome. Mischief Managed.
~Anyone can accomplish any task with no limits and constant encouragement.
~There is no such thing as trash, only future craft supplies that no one has claimed.
shdwstrm
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2012 08:42:12 PM »

OMG!!! I'm in complete awe at all the packages!!!! Super axioys now about the stuff I made my partner.

Can't wait til tomorrow!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Gal
WhistleFish
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2012 04:11:21 AM »

Everything is so awesome! I especially love the Dogweed and Deathcap display!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2012 06:16:55 AM »

That Dogweed and Deathcap display is SO AWESOME!!!! Oh my goodness, I want everything that's been posted. Love that Ravenclaw hoodie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2012 11:21:34 AM »

I received my amazing package from jillybeans yesterday and I am just getting pictures up- my 9 yr old had a sleepover for her birthday, but there was much ohhhing and ahhhing over the goodies I got. My house was Hufflepuff, shop- Quality Quidditch Supplies, class- charms

The whole package (I now feel bad that I was time crunched and didn't wrap mine as nicely jillybeans! Thank you so much for the extra touch!!)

2 amazing stenciled Holyhead Harpies shirts...My daughter actually shrieked with excitement and was explaining how that's her favorite Quidditch team..it was cute. We wore them all night!

mulling spices and cherry amaretto preserves, I am about to make an english muffin...this will be on it. I am excited to try the mulling spices, it's been on my to do list forever.

these awesome loom made bracelets- which I have been wearing since I took them out of the beautiful box she decorated. YAY HUFFLEPUFF

awesome journal and a feather for me to practice wingardium levioso (have to work on that pronunciation!)

two quills and a bookmark (My son was at a friend's house and when my friend dropped him off here I had to jot down a phone number and grabbed the quill, she just started laughing and said "Of course you write with a quill! Did you just dip that in an ink pot?!" I love it, thank you!)

This extra- I knew exactly what it was as soon as I saw the mermaid- I think this will go by my bed for me to put my rings in at night, it's so awesome and the painting is really detailed.

Then, there was a wrapped item at the bottom of the box...and inside was this....amazing bag!!!

with a cute keychain representing the charms and spells!!

WOW! My very own Teesha Moore Harry Potter bag based on charms, etc. I was totally blown away and I absolutely love it! Faith said "Mom, do I get one of those?!" Ha! In your dreams kiddo! Smiley (I might teach her a few stitches and let her make her own though.) 

Everything had these beautiful tags

and there was a hand drawn snitch on the front of the box- I feel very spoiled and so very glad to have had such a great swap partner! Thank you so much jillybeans!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Scarves Without Stitching
How to Make Glove Puppets for Kids
How to Make Jewelry Travel Pouches
How to Create Sock Dogs
How to Make Fish Prints with Ray Bliss Rich
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...