A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,543
Currently Running With Scissors:
716 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 3 Gallery  (Read 39915 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2012 06:57:27 AM »

I'm glad you liked everything, tankrgrl!  It was so much fun to craft for you!

Awesome tm bag, chughes225!  It turned out so great!!!  LOVE it!!  And omg, the rest of the package was awesome, too!!

How fun to meet your partners in person to swap!  Very cool!  I really love that lap quilt!  So cute!!

Ooooo sweatshirt!  Looks so nice and cozy!  ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2012 08:21:08 AM »

Received from ragdollpirate!!! I mentioned that a "surprise" box would be perfect- she could craft whatever she liked-and also at some point I said we were doing a HP tree this year so...

Required items wrapped:

Hedwig Wreath! It's on the (inside) of the front door already.

History of Magic ornaments and a bracelet from my Pinterest:

Flourish and Blotts sign:

The most amazing Ravenclaw tree skirt ever! along with extras:

I wish I could have gotten better pics, it is overcast today. The bracelet has a wand, the DH, and lightning bolt charms which look like it spells "Ian" (DS's name) and she made house ornaments for all of my kids. Two of them aren't shown because teenagers are slow at everything and they didn't make it in the picture. There is the cutest Harry ornament, round house ornaments, and bookmarks. Did you see that spectacular tree skirt?! Thank you! Thank you! Going to assemble Christmas tree now. YAY!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdollpirate
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2012 09:53:31 AM »

I am so glad you liked everything. I am also super stoked that the wreath made it in one piece I was SO worried about it hence the excessive "packing materials" lol. I had so much fun crafting for you and had I not run out of time you would have had more I just couldn't help myself. Also the wreath is what my friend told me I would be evil if I didn't send it I fell in love with it once it was made and I am not a fan of feathers lol.

BTW the Harry Ornament I got off your pinterest and the muggle ornament was based on a bracelet you had pinned as well lol.

A better pick of the bracelet.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2012 12:15:34 PM »

LURV that Flourish and Blotts sign!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2012 12:41:22 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything. I am also super stoked that the wreath made it in one piece I was SO worried about it hence the excessive "packing materials"

width=500 height=394]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/117546_15Oct12_2012-08-22_16_05_59.jpg

Thanks for posting a better picture. Mine were taken in the sun room and they are still dark! Oh, and let me know if you decide to use your mousepad as a potholder because if it works, I'm going to make some more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdollpirate
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2012 01:26:34 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything. I am also super stoked that the wreath made it in one piece I was SO worried about it hence the excessive "packing materials"

width=500 height=394]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/117546_15Oct12_2012-08-22_16_05_59.jpg

Thanks for posting a better picture. Mine were taken in the sun room and they are still dark! Oh, and let me know if you decide to use your mousepad as a potholder because if it works, I'm going to make some more.

I did use it and it worked pretty good but, my mom said it could be a bit thicker for her hands cause she still felt a lot of heat through it. We just use it for getting cups outta the microwave that are a bit too warm for palm to cup/plate/bowl but, not so hot you need something super thick and heavy duty for it =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2012 03:48:49 PM »

Allycataria-  I like your unmbrella. Very cool Patronus.
Ragdollpirate- I want to pin your entire swap package, I love the dragon, scarf, that potholder is gorgeous, and the laptop bag is very cute.
Libertine49- Yay jars, labels and oh my so many buttons! I'm currently obsessed with them.
Eiseldora- I love those shadow boxes, and the glasses for DA the DA are so neat, like the etching.
Hgddm- Want your wreath!
Special_occasion- Those mugs are the best! Mmm sugar scrub. Smiley
RikaHeart- That is the cutest Phoenix!
Spookygrrrly- That Dogweed & Deathcap cabinet is AMAZING! So jealous. Tongue Also your bracelet has been pinned.
Tankrgrl- Your match Harpies tshirts are so cute.
AugustBell- Lovely scarves, Even nicer polyjuice collection, and I love your trunk.
WhistleFish- All the Hogwarts baby things are so cute!
FiberAlchemist- That potions cabinet and bag is wonderful.
Mandymo13- Awh what an adorable Snape hoop.
pottermouth- Hedwig wreath, what a clever idea. I just want to touch it, it looks so fuzzy.

Ok I think I caught up, and I also received today from MonstersUnderYourBed. She was a bit under the weather but sent a very thoughtful and adorable package. I love everything, especially my scarf and the twins. I also got a wand, Sirius' animagus, two PigmyPuffs, and the coolest hoop that is going up right away! Thank you Monster's, Wink I appreciate all the thought and the fact that you crafted while sick. I appreciate it. <3

Thanks Pinkleo & Jennieingram! Grin I look forward to your Harry Potter Swaps all year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheBrokenButterfly
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2012 05:30:19 PM »

I got my lovely package from RikaHeart today!

The first thing I pulled out was this amazing Dobby hoop! I love it so much! Smiley

Also this hoop for my favorite class, Astronomy!

She also crafted three Pensieves for me, two in my house colors and one based on my love for astronomy.

Not only did she swipe this bottle of Veritaserum from Snape,

She used some of it to craft me a lovely pair of earrings! How convenient if I were to need my potion on the go. Wink

She stopped by Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and got me this love potion

And this Skiving Snackbox!

Thank you so much RikaHeart! I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chughes225
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2012 05:40:19 PM »

I received from Whistlefish today.  She did and amazing job.  I am so excited to share it with you.

For my favorite swap she made a Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Hoop.

I love the color and the logo pops so well and even the frame matches.

For my favorite house She made me a Gryffindor lap blanket. 

What makes it extra perfect was after seeing the ravenclaw lap blanket I decided that was going to be the next thing I was going to have to make for myself but, then I received her package and there it was.  Im cuddling under it now!

And I saved the best for last.  I do a full size HP Christmas tree every year and she made me a whole set after my favorite class DADA.

3 chocolate ornaments in case of dementor attacks, Mad eye moody's eye, 3 mini DADA chalk boards unforgivable curses, 2 DADA textbooks, Scabbers, two cat plates from Umbridge's office and a Boggart chest with my biggest fear inside loosing control.
up close shots

And as extra she made me my own wand and a Dobby sock. Also sent along a box of Bertie Botts Every flavor beans I forgot to take a pic.

Thank You so much for an amazing package and a wonderfull swap experience.  Also Thanks Pinkleo and Jennieingram
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheBrokenButterfly
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2012 05:52:25 PM »

I cannot get over those chalkboard ornaments. They are too adorable! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Put a Watermark in Camtasia Recordings
How to Make a Watermark - Adobe Fireworks
How to Record Voice - Sony Vegas Pro
How to Make HD Videos - Camtasia Studio 6
How to Make a Watermark - Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...