A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,093
Currently Running With Scissors:
754 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts 3 Gallery  (Read 41646 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2012 04:31:32 PM »

Okay, I want everything, please.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdollpirate
« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2012 04:58:35 PM »

Okay I hate all the baby stuff cause it makes me want a baby around and I just don't have the time for that right now lol.  Grin

That package is absolutely adorable and I am so going to have to pin a ton of it cause awws
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
chughes225
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2012 06:20:16 PM »

OMG Chughes, that bag is AMAZING!!!! Oh, so beautiful. I really, really need somebody to post a tutorial on how to make these bags. I am in desperate need!!! And I'm loving the baby headband, and other goodies. Adorable little model too!

AugustBell I used the teesha moore techniques page with the fabric journals videos to learn how to make the patches http://www.teeshamoore.com/techniques/pages1.html  I hope that helps.  They are a lot of fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2012 06:32:42 PM »

OMG Chughes, that bag is AMAZING!!!! Oh, so beautiful. I really, really need somebody to post a tutorial on how to make these bags. I am in desperate need!!! And I'm loving the baby headband, and other goodies. Adorable little model too!

AugustBell I used the teesha moore techniques page with the fabric journals videos to learn how to make the patches http://www.teeshamoore.com/techniques/pages1.html  I hope that helps.  They are a lot of fun.

YES! Thank you so much for the link!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FiberAlchemist

Wit Beyond Measure

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2012 06:48:37 PM »

I met up earlier today with my wonderful partner mandymo13.  We enjoyed a cup of coffee and swapped our goodies; it was really lovely to meet her.  Plus she made some fabulous crafts!

My house is Ravenclaw and she made this amazing intarsia knit tote bag.  It's even lined with sparkly blue fabric!

Potions is where I excel so she made me a wonderful cabinet to store all of my completed assignments.

There is even a little wolf charm on the handle!

And my favorite shop is the Weasley's shop.  From there a received this great candy jar, complete with "Puking Pastilles".

Mandymo also included this cute Harry Potter trinket box and a pair of owl earrings (which I may or may not be wearing right now  Wink)

Thank you so much for everything mandymo13 and it was wonderful to meet you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandymo13

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2012 08:09:41 PM »

Here is a pic of the lot I got from FiberAlchemist today. We met up at Starbucks for our swap, I know the people around us were jelious...lol

There is a Ravenclaw lap quilt, WWW tote bag, pigmy puff, Peruvian instant darkness powder (cocoa), floating hats, bertie bot's every flavor beans, Advanced potion making book, and a snape hoopla!! I am one spoiled girl

Here is a close-up of the book. It even has the enscription on the inside cover!

Love my Snape hoopla!

Even my pug was excited for the Ravenclaw lap quilt!

Thank you soooo much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2012 08:28:35 PM »

Thanks guys!  The Dogweed store was a blast to make.  I had to show off to anyone that walked into my house for days LOL. 
And great Teesha Moore bag! And in love with the potions cabinet!  I'd have way too much fun filling it.
Loving the gallery, keep those crafts coming.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2012 09:59:08 PM »

Everything is AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MonstersUnderYourBed
Oh you handsome devil.

Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2012 11:35:25 PM »

I received the other day and was meaning to post pictures but caught up with work. Work's been especially crazy these last two weeks. Anyway here is what my awesome partner, v3nu5, sent me.

First out was this awesome sweater, an image right off of my pinterest, apparently it's supposed to be grey but needs a bit of washing to get there.

Next out was this sweet stein filled with Butterbeer candle that I wish I could drink. I think next to the sweater this is my favorite.

Then there was this neat stag patronus diorama that v3nu5 and her husband made completely by hand. The wood work is amazing. And it glows, well the stag does!

She also sent me some nifty Gryffindor gloves to go with my scarf that will be put to much use when all this weird California weather decides which season it wants to stay in, summer or fall. And a wand she carved herself. I love the wand.

And last were these super cool DH earrings and little stitch markers/charms. One is Polyjuice Potion, the other is Snapes memories (there's a teensy note in it that says "Always." unless I'm completely wrong and no good at reading) and a DH one as well.

This was a fun swap, thanks to Pinkleo and Jennieingram for always organizing the best HP swaps. And thank you again to my wonderful and patient partner! I look forward to seeing more crafty goodness.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2012 06:44:17 AM »

Awesome quilt FiberAlchemist!  I keep meaning to try my hand at a chevron quilt.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Braised Short Ribs
Cornbread Stuffing Recipe
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
Behind the Sandwich: Crispy Pork at Bark Hot Dogs
The Best Burger in New York City: The Brindle Room
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...