A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
389 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 38 Mabon Harvest Swap Gallery (Signups 8-12 to 8-20, SO 9-15)  (Read 9895 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Radmom
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2012 05:35:57 AM »

The lot from Strawberryh in a group setting. A swarovski closure, Bruise balm she made,
lampwork needlebook, clay bottle cap necklace and pages for candle magick notes,
rubber bracelets to cute. I get the black and purple and gave green and orange to daughter.
Last and not least, a silver wire wrapped ring. Great swap

Silver Wire Wrap Ring fits perfectly!

Another angle of the ring work

Needle book with Glass lampwork pins. Awesome!

A triplemoon Bottle Cap clay pendant  and Star crystallized Swarovski elements closure. Neat!!!!

decorative leaves
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012 06:32:04 AM by Radmom - Reason: Forgot one item sent to me in the swap » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2012 06:10:31 PM »

Knew I missed something! I almost didn't find it, it was wrapped so well in the paper I almost didn't feel it in the box.

Awesome wreath and other goodies, liked the tree-pin book.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Radmom
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2012 06:51:52 PM »

I forgot one more thing, because it was in another room. I also got arts and crafts leaves. I will post it tomorrow morning. I'm in my dungeon for the night, it's laundry day and night. Lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

emilywilde
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2012 07:28:56 PM »

That lampwork needlebook is great! Also I'll have to look into bruise balm, sounds like a good idea!
I received today, after having a nice easy Monday at work and a great weekend sending some friends off on a cross-country adventure. So I was (pleasantly) surprised at finding a package on my door step, but not complaining! It came neatly packaged, Ikea-style, and I told my bf that I might need some help putting it together, but ended up assembling myself it within minutes of sending my pm to Wulf.  Honestly I think Wulf's instructions was really easy to read and make sense of.  Wink
On to pictures!
The assembled shrine, just the right size, and as he says, a raw canvas:

The drawer is just the right size for my tarot deck, which I have been looking for a safe place to keep.
Drawer open, with fabric bowl

2 close ups of bowl, with leaf buttons (I see what you mean about the shape, it did take a few minutes for me but my nails have been growing out a little.)

And along with an awesome extra, which I will be listening to soon:  (it's signed!)

And here it is with some of my present altar items, including a few things from the lammas swap!

But I have a great idea for Samhain/Day of the dead shrine, inspired by Frida Kahlo and a sweet blog post of my cousins, so I will start working on that soon... I can just picture skeletons and sugar skulls with this lovely!
Thank you Wulf, it is beautiful and just a great fit for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2012 07:43:39 PM »

So glad you liked the shrine and it went together okay. It looks great already. (Of course it goes without saying that you can't light those tea candles inside the little niches... )

The fabric bowl will be perfect for a Day of the Dead altar - the colour of the silk on the inside reminds me of marigolds, which is very appropriate. Those little leaf buttons were a nuisance to put through the loops, weren't they? I'm glad you had enough fingernail to grasp them - mine are cut very short right now, so I had to use tweezers!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2012 10:39:04 PM »

Awesome stuff everyone!! I'm so ready for the next swap lol! Luckily Monnie and I are partners for the Falling for Autumn Swap so its like an extra WWP swap lol!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2012 03:34:54 AM »

Awesome stuff everyone!! I'm so ready for the next swap lol! Luckily Monnie and I are partners for the Falling for Autumn Swap so its like an extra WWP swap lol!!!

It is, lol~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2012 08:17:17 AM »

That moon water pendant is so cool! I am also totally in love with that shrine Wulf.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Witchhippie
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2012 10:13:31 AM »

I have to say, we are a talent bunch!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012 10:15:31 AM by Witchhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2012 06:29:00 PM »

We are a bunch of talented peeps.  I'm a little behind but here is my great package from spookygrrrl

The Autumn Man.  I LOVE HIM.  This pic does no justice.

And this fab autumn bracelet.  There were also some pretty sparkly stickers, I may add them to my BOS.

Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Carve Wood
How to Buy Quilting Supplies
How to Change Thread When Crocheting
How to Choose a Baby Quilt Pattern
How to Choose a Good Fabric Paint
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...