A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 301,517
Currently Running With Scissors:
660 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 38 Mabon Harvest Swap Gallery (Signups 8-12 to 8-20, SO 9-15)  (Read 11772 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2012 03:00:31 PM »

Knitted? Interesting. I thought all the witch hats I've seen were crocheted, but now I'm wondering if that was true at all. I love how tall it is, too.

Thanks to the Mabon Fairy for the sweet card!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2012 05:57:25 PM »

Welcome to all the mabon cards recipients. I want to make it a tradition, so if you want on my mailing list, send me your info.

And hawkseye girl, I emailed you the pics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2012 06:55:51 AM »

Welcome to all the mabon cards recipients. I want to make it a tradition, so if you want on my mailing list, send me your info.

Could we start a doc maybe on the FB page of addys?  or is that taboo?  Is is a private group?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2012 09:36:31 AM »

Could we start a doc maybe on the FB page of addys?  or is that taboo?  Is is a private group?

I would be ok with that since my address info is already out in cyberworld and the phone-book for anyone that really wants to find it anyways...I figure if someone is gonna stalk me they'd know how to get ahold of my address LMBO!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2012 10:41:31 AM »

I would be ok with that since my address info is already out in cyberworld and the phone-book for anyone that really wants to find it anyways...I figure if someone is gonna stalk me they'd know how to get ahold of my address LMBO!

I started a doc for them.  Our group is a closed group. This just means people can see our group (and search for it) and the members who are in it, but only members can see our posts and comments.  Also photos are incoming Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
whileitsraining
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2012 11:18:23 AM »

Ok once again I cannot get my pictures to upload to craftster.  I will try to use photobucket now I guess.

Here is a beautiful Triple goddess wall plaque (gonna have to hang this above my altar)

A requested item Smiley tree of life necklace, I am wearing this now along with the copper braided bracelet.  I love the copper color my skin tone. 

A lovely wreath which is getting hung on my front door for the fall season.

And last some incense (made the whole box smell yummy) a super cute pumpkin pendant, and some gems in a pretty pouch. 

Thank you so much thesillyseemstress! I love it all.  I just tracked your second package and it appears to be in your state at least!  It still says expected delivery date of 9/21 lol

Aww crud, I forgot the awesome Halloweeny Owl that was included too, He is already on my computer desk and missed out on the photoshoot.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012 11:40:09 AM by whileitsraining » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2012 04:10:42 PM »

Wow, a lot of stuff packed into one package! The wreath is beautifully simple; I think I may have to make myself one too.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012 07:22:39 PM »

lovely package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2012 07:31:42 PM »

Loving that wall plaque! Have to what is obvious... We are super awesome in our group. Lol great gallery yet again. I received from Strawberryh and will post pictures in the morning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2012 08:05:45 PM »

Oh, yesterday, I wore the harvest crown and the scarf tied in a bow around my shirt to work.

And today I wore the jewelry set. Everyone liked it. Though the top ones kept turning over and poking me when I sat at the desk to write.

Also, you forgot the blessed moon water vial pendant. I had the blessed water sitting outside, soaking up the blue moon light.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Basics: Fishtail Braid
Beauty Guide: Cream Blush
Beauty Guide: Dark Matte Nails
VF COLLECTIONS: Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2015 - Paris Fashion Week
VF NEWS: Public School Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...