A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,330
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fallling for Autumn Swap rd 2 Sign ups 9/13-9/20 Sign Ups Closed  (Read 21295 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rubylynns
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2012 06:50:12 PM »

Ok well I guess I am way behind lol....I've thought about it.  I've asked questions, have some ideas...thats about it....I want to finish up the hoopla V yarnies swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I *heart* Pintrest

http://pinterest.com/rubylynns/

Follow me on Instagram

https://instagram.com/rubylens/
kbrison
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2012 07:24:24 PM »

I am nearly done, I am excited, need to sew one last thing and put a top coat on another thing and add the finishing touches and we are good to go, just need a box! 

I made a set of ___________.  I woodburnt a __________ and a __________-, painted 2 __________, need to sew a _________ and add the extras!   Oh and cant forget the _____ for the set of _________.

Monnie31, are you an alien being or just ADD? Cannot believe that any of us  has finished that much already!!!  Can't wait to see what you've been up to, and I'm not even your partner! I need you in my classroom; you sure got my attention.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
87/50 in 2015, 185/14, 47/13
Setting the Miniature Scene - sent
Pendant Swap, Rd 6 - sent
Quilt Block Swap, Rd 7 - cutting pixels
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2012 03:29:00 AM »

I am nearly done, I am excited, need to sew one last thing and put a top coat on another thing and add the finishing touches and we are good to go, just need a box! 

I made a set of ___________.  I woodburnt a __________ and a __________-, painted 2 __________, need to sew a _________ and add the extras!   Oh and cant forget the _____ for the set of _________.

Impressive list!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2012 01:21:05 PM »

Monnie31, are you an alien being or just ADD? Cannot believe that any of us  has finished that much already!!!  Can't wait to see what you've been up to, and I'm not even your partner! I need you in my classroom; you sure got my attention.

Warning, I am nuts, lol - just ask anyone, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurumi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2012 01:49:52 PM »

I finally made it to the craft store today! WooHoo! I can finally get to work on my partner's package!  I have so many ideas...now to decide which I can actually actually accomplish in time! This *may* be my first swap I don't send early Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2012 04:14:32 PM »

Ok well I guess I am way behind lol....I've thought about it.  I've asked questions, have some ideas...thats about it....I want to finish up the hoopla V yarnies swap!

No worries friend, I'm about the same stage as you. I bought pretty much all my supplies for you and I'm basically going to keep making things for you until I run out of those supplies LOL but I have not started yet. Hoping to get something going by this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2012 08:30:56 PM »

OMG - it was like I was on fire today!  Got project number 2 done, started and almost done #3, and started #4 tonight!  I was very nervous about starting number 3 - just laid the pattern out the other day, and was scared to set tool to material in case I screwed up, but in the end, it turned out nicer than I thought and I am in love with it!  Now just waiting for materials to dry before proceeding to the next stage!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

najaorama
Tutorial Contributor

My kung fu is strong today!

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2012 09:15:17 PM »

I have some great idea, and even took a break to get some inspiration. The aspens here are putting on quite the show.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Go to your bosom, knock there, and see what your heart doth know." WS Measure for Measure

www.najadruva.com
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy.

Lucky we live Hawai'i

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2012 10:48:00 PM »

I'm off to a slow start, but at least making progress !  I've at least gotten started on a large... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2012 10:56:21 PM »

Hmmmm...can't wait!!! lol!
And anyone that has been in a swap with Monnie knows she is almost always the first to send and she sends EPIC packages LOL!!! I will try to keep up but am still in the planning stage of a few things lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Flower
How to Crochet a Bag
How to Crochet a Beanie
How to Crochet a Baby Blanket
How to Crochet a Baby Hat
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...