A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 14th bday party  (Read 1734 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

samglam209
Chefsalad

I love crafting!<3

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2005 05:41:01 PM »

Hey my 14th bday is comingup on october 7th(I know its alittle early but I would like to start getting ideas now)Last year I had a 50's themed party and I've done slumber partys plenty of times int he past.I was tihnking I would invite guys too so I want something they would enjoy also.And i'm on a budget.thanks!
~Sammi~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I am a dork.I play video games,I like computer's and I craft.If you have anything new and important to tell me then please be my guest.Otherwise shut the hell up!
chicopeon
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005 05:45:12 PM »

How about a Hawaiian Luau/Beach theme. Make paper flower leis. Umbrellas in drinks. Pineapple kabobs.Get a plastic pool and bob for fruit. Colorful and fun,and casual!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
samglam209
Chefsalad

I love crafting!<3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005 06:52:43 PM »

ya that would be fun I do have a pool.(an underground one)but idk if it will be warm enough...we'll have to see...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I am a dork.I play video games,I like computer's and I craft.If you have anything new and important to tell me then please be my guest.Otherwise shut the hell up!
Retro_Turtle13

Im a Barbie Girl! In a Barbie World...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2005 07:47:53 AM »

Hey! birthdaypartyideas.com is a great site with lots of fun ideas for parties. Also check out what I posted in this thread:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=44910.0

If you want to have a early halloween party/birthday party it would be a good idea!

Hope you have a great 14th!

Retro_Turtle13
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit Grannyscupboard.net for great bath products made of all natural ingrediants. Soaps,Bath Balls, Shower Gels, Bubble Bath, Luxurious handcrafted soaps, and more. They are all at your fingertips! Go now!
nushybum
nushybum the magnificent

Masquerade!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2005 07:53:37 AM »

Twas my 14th not three weeks ago! july 14th. You'll find estatic messages posted my me on various threads.

I had a Princess Sleepover. Read: I forced all my friends to dress up as princesses, including Hanhan, who is into punk rock. Then we ate, watched Amelie and had a massive water fight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shock Paper Scissors - a modern magazine for contempory crafters

Magic Fingers - a craft blog
samglam209
Chefsalad

I love crafting!<3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2005 04:03:54 PM »

Thanx Retro_turtle13 for all the ideas.I was liking the dance party ideas.Its just I want to invite alot of people(like 40-50 peeps)and idk if my living room is big enough for every1.Does anyone know of places that we could rent to have the party.Thanx!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Turtle13

Im a Barbie Girl! In a Barbie World...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005 07:49:48 PM »

Glad you liked my ideas!  Cheesy You might be able to rent the school gym. Undecided Im not sure. Hotels always have big rooms that you cant rent. You should or could rent the hotel thing and then have all the boys go home and you and the girls could stay in a room for the night. I dont know how expensive it will get, but im sure if your on a budget you could always rent out at Motel 8 or something, I know its not great, but their your friends they wont care.

Retro_Turtle13
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit Grannyscupboard.net for great bath products made of all natural ingrediants. Soaps,Bath Balls, Shower Gels, Bubble Bath, Luxurious handcrafted soaps, and more. They are all at your fingertips! Go now!
samglam209
Chefsalad

I love crafting!<3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005 04:10:24 PM »

ya thats possible...Or I might be able to get my dad to clean out the garage...idk yet...I dont wanna do the whole gym thing cause it will seem like a school dance.mabey the ymca rents out?anyone know about that???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

candycanechild
Paper Doll

version 4.1: she's just so clinically cynically.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005 05:18:43 PM »

It's pretty cheap to rent out firehouses and local ymcas or recreation centers. And yeah, likeretro_turtle13 said, hotels always rent ballrooms out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
highschoolcrafter
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005 11:51:06 PM »

if theres ne places n ur area that do wedding receptions, they normally have alot of -more-low-key party options, u could do that, n just have food, n dancing for everyone

or if ne of ur family or friends have a big basement, u could just do it there, my friend did that at my house, it was soo fun, n it didnt cost her ne thing to rent the place, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Novelist Rachel Kushner Reveals Her Best Quality
Meet Author Joe Kanon
Laurie Halse Anderson Talk About Forge
Joseph Maroon Talk About Resveratrol Evidence
Susan Isaacs Talks About As Husbands Go
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...