A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,095
Currently Running With Scissors:
738 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hand Painted Acrylic Nails - Fade Designs  (Read 2287 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

madhatterdesign
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012 09:58:37 PM »

^
A lot of neat designs there.  You are really good at leopard spots : )

I just ordered 500 fake nails off of ebay that look a bit longer than the ones I have posted already so people will be able to file them down to the lengths they want, or I can make some that are pre-shortened. I don't know, we'll see when they get here. I can't wait for them to come, so I can start working on them : )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012 09:16:58 AM »

Actually, I think this might be oK because it is posted in the "Get Product & Website Opinions" board, & from what I've seen, it's not a problem to post links back to a shop since she's asking for feedback to a particular product. Might want to open a help desk ticket or otherwise contact a Mod to find out for sure about the specific rules for the business portion of the board. Smiley

No you're right. Asking for website critiques is perfectly acceptable here, and to do that you have to post your website! Smiley (Although if you want an Etsy shop critque, there is a specific thread on the Etsy board for that.)

In the future, though, you will probably get more responses specific to the product if you post in another board aimed at the product, not the business end of things, like Bath & Beauty. Also, don't include shop or listing links, instead upload a few more pictures.

Probably not the kind of helpful you were looking for, but I hope this was helpful enough. Smiley

She can't mention anything about selling out in the other boards though. That's the good thing about here, you can ask and get opinions based on the items perceived ability to sell.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungrrl
Global Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012 09:17:54 AM »

^
A lot of neat designs there.  You are really good at leopard spots : )

I just ordered 500 fake nails off of ebay that look a bit longer than the ones I have posted already so people will be able to file them down to the lengths they want, or I can make some that are pre-shortened. I don't know, we'll see when they get here. I can't wait for them to come, so I can start working on them : )

I personally really dislike long nails and I'd be afraid that if I filed them I'd mess them up somehow. So I would definitely suggest some shorter nails!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Painted Sparrow

The Beautiful Ugly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2012 09:49:13 AM »

No you're right. Asking for website critiques is perfectly acceptable here, and to do that you have to post your website! Smiley (Although if you want an Etsy shop critque, there is a specific thread on the Etsy board for that.)

She can't mention anything about selling out in the other boards though. That's the good thing about here, you can ask and get opinions based on the items perceived ability to sell.

What I meant by the second part is that the OP was a little mixed as to what it was looking for. Asking for critiques or suggestions seems more like something to ask in Bath & Beauty, versus if she had been asking for pricing or what to include in the package suggestions, which would be more appropriate here. So it was only a suggestion as to where to get better feedback based on what I thought she was looking for. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teller of Stories, Creator of Worlds, One of the Imagining Ones.
MRDes on FB
jungrrl
Global Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012 10:40:46 AM »

I hear ya. It's definitely a nuanced thing and totally depends on what she wants to get out of it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Post Production of a Landscape Photograph
Post Production of a Low Light Photography
Merging Layers in Photoshop
Low Light Photography
Curves of the Image
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...